Verified:

archaic Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 3:54:59

Lol #67, you strafe bombed my airbases after I PS you and blew up 0 jets with all of those wasted turns. This is the best suicide run evah bro! Excellent use of middle school insults in PMs as well. I rate you 8/8 mate. Carry on.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Nerrus Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 10:49:24

Hmmm Popcorn anyone ...
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

archaic Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 21:29:08

Now he is doing GS suicide attacks . . . 1 v 1 on a demo-farmer. I literally get 10 attacks worth of population back for every turn I run. Effective, especially because I am selling food constantly. SMH

Serpentor Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 22:52:33

Don't tell him what he's doing wrong... show him.

And what's SMH stand for. I'm text and computer illiterate. Thx

bonus
The EEVIL Empire

braden Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 23:48:51

Shaking many hands.

Archaic is a people person. You should see him kiss babies on tarmacs.

omwttt Game profile

Jun 28th 2017, 0:44:25

shake my head.

im running turns to regain pop.

notice ive been hit 100+ times. You aren't the only person giving me head. Sorry.

braden Game profile

Jun 28th 2017, 1:28:14

He's a geologist. I'd be careful with your carbon. He will make diamonds.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2017, 1:44:52

👽

archaic Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 17:38:49

Rather than start yet another thread to troll you, I figure I'll just recycle this one. I'm really sorry the real estate gig didn't work out for you, but honestly house flipping is a scam anyway.

That was a really nice oop AB run there sport. I went ahead and rebuilt most of my buildings for you and I didn't buy very many tanks. Let me know if I get to far out of your NW range, I'll sell some spies or something. Just do whatever makes you feel better bud. You probably need this a lot more than I do.

omwttt Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 17:45:27

Love to hear your opinion on how flipping houses is a scam, lol.

I don't flip houses, and don't plan to. Out of all the ways to make money in real estate, flipping is my least favorite. I'm more interested in passive income through rental properties so I can retire early.

archaic Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 18:01:45

Well anyway, I have 30k tanks and I'm almost rebuilt, so whenever you want to start AB again, just bang away. Tearing down my buildings is probably the only actual real estate experience you will ever have - bon appetite.

braden Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 18:44:16

So you steal money's from the poor through price gouging?
I rent. You lease? You are scum. You lose when us workers unite- you lose property and family when we catch you and welcome you to the bolshevick way of life.

Ab me. Fine. I don't care.

You are a pathetic person. A coward. A loser. My argument is you lack a worthwhile penis so women everywhere laugh at you and you ab me by mistake because you lack penis and intellectual ability.

braden Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 18:57:55

I didn't care at the time because of drugs but now you're a worthless piece of fluff.

Did some fake science guy hurt your girlish feelings? Grow a pair and be a man. Find your target before hitting, or be known as the coward that you are.

Piss yellow bellowed little coward girl. Needs to pretend to be strong? I'd be ashamed to be your relative.

braden Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 18:59:11

Tell your father about this and be slapped across the face as the disappointment you are.

Coward. Girl.

omwttt Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 19:11:28

Making a whole lot of assumptions.

Here's a fact, you need to tell everyone in Weedy to get tanks.

archaic Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 19:20:52

Originally posted by braden:

Ab me. Fine. I don't care.

You are a pathetic person. A coward. A loser. My argument is you lack a worthwhile penis so women everywhere laugh at you and you ab me by mistake because you lack penis and intellectual ability.

I doubt if it was a mistake, suiciders don't generally care who they hurt. If you put a neanderthal in a cathedral, he would be terrified. He'd smash the stained glass, smash the organ, and build a fire out of the debris. What we see as art, a cave man sees as kindling. It's not malice, they are just incapable of seeing anything beyond fear and darkness.

A pity really.

braden Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 20:38:34

Originally posted by omwttt:
Making a whole lot of assumptions.

Here's a fact, you need to tell everyone in Weedy to get tanks.

You aren't the first person without a penis and I doubt a loser of your calibre will be the last.

Did your father smack you like your vagina ridden personality called for?

braden Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 20:42:08

It's funny because a penis, which you lack, comes inside a vagina which you are.

Link Game profile

Jul 1st 2017, 11:41:24

Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

DruncK Game profile

Jul 1st 2017, 21:14:44

Originally posted by braden:
Tell your father about this and be slapped across the face as the disappointment you are.

Coward. Girl.

/me applies uber burn cream

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2017, 0:43:03

Ttt
Mercs
Natural Born Killers