Verified:

iSigma Game profile

May 10th 2012, 22:11:49

Congrats..your makin my country stagnant but you ddint manage to kill me on those waves of hits...3 tags bangin a single country...AMAZING knowing that my country ddnt farm you or double tapped you..

Once again,CONGRATZ!! :P
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog"

"iSigma"
<>
Netters Anonymous(NA) ===> Alliance Server
Legends At Earth (LaE) ==> Free For All

elvesrus

May 11th 2012, 0:52:19

this should be settled
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

iSigma Game profile

May 11th 2012, 5:11:05

yeah it should...but im ok if not..just want to know the reasons behind this..or if this is just a random kill Run..hope someone could xplain..
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog"

"iSigma"
<>
Netters Anonymous(NA) ===> Alliance Server
Legends At Earth (LaE) ==> Free For All

grimjoww Game profile

May 11th 2012, 6:05:21

why u guys keep on hitting us ? :( im just running a lazy all x REP

K_L Game profile

May 11th 2012, 12:58:19

Oh I had a lot to say, was thinking on my time away I missed you and things weren't the same 'Cause everything inside it never comes out right And when I see you cry, it makes me want to die

I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry you're blue I'm sorry about all things I said to you And I know, I cant take it back. I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds And baby, the way you make my world go round And I just wanted to say, I'm sorry

This time I think, I'm to blame It's harder to get through the days You get older and blame turns to shame 'Cause everything inside it never comes out right And when I see you cry, it makes me want to die

I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry you're blue I'm sorry about all things I said to you And I know, I cant take it back I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds And baby, the way you make my world go round And I just wanted to say, I'm sorry

Every single day, I think about how we came all this way The sleepless nights and the tears you cried It's never too late to make it right Oh yeah

Sorry I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry you're blue I'm sorry about all things I said to you And I know, I cant take it back I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds And baby, the way you make my world go round And I just wanted to say, I'm sorry

Chadius Game profile

May 15th 2012, 23:38:31

Grim, what team are you playing on?
LAF