Verified:

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 11:02:32

I would like to congratulate all of TSO on behalf of the rest of the server for killing a 2 and a half team netting tag. You guys are talking it up like you just killed the entire server prepped for war. But well done anyways it was a marvellous effort. So everyone put your hands together for TSO.

*claps furiously

pele Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 11:43:27

thx =)

elvesrus

Jan 2nd 2012, 11:45:52

sorry, that was last set we pretty much killed the server
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

crest23 Game profile

Jan 7th 2012, 5:27:42

Looks like you guys are cheating too.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Jiman Game profile

Jan 7th 2012, 6:52:07

If there is anyone you think is actually cheating, report it to a game mode and tell me who it is.

I will not have:

1) A member in TSO cheating, they will be kicked if caught.

2) People randomly saying we are cheating for no proof or reason.

3) People saying that using the game mechanics as cheating.

Crest, your an entertaining one.

Edited By: Jiman on Jan 7th 2012, 6:58:05
See Original Post

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 7th 2012, 7:22:41

Jiman cheats
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Jiman Game profile

Jan 7th 2012, 7:38:18

Originally posted by TNTroXxor:
Jiman cheats

I know where you live ><

ArchAngel Game profile

Jan 7th 2012, 10:47:36

been to malaysia lately?

crest23 Game profile

Jan 7th 2012, 15:52:34

Originally posted by Jiman:
If there is anyone you think is actually cheating, report it to a game mode and tell me who it is.

I will not have:

The guy is 100% successful in every hit he made, but when he hits Jiman, all DH? Sure.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Boltar Game profile

Jan 7th 2012, 17:57:44

I was half jimans size and I couldn't break him. Also if u think we are cheating report us. And if we are deleted and proven guilty that person will be kicked and his username of that country I will post publicly on here.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 7th 2012, 19:39:02

Originally posted by Jiman:

I will not have:

The guy is 100% successful in every hit he made, but when he hits Jiman, all DH? Sure.

crest,
as stated before, and I know you have seen this statement several times as you participate in express and the express forum...... If you feel someone is cheating report it to the mods.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

crest23 Game profile

Jan 7th 2012, 20:45:11

Consider this my reporting it to you.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

elvesrus

Jan 7th 2012, 22:02:14

This is not martian, spawn, or dustfp. Those are the mods on this server. There is also a link on your main menu called 'report cheaters'. Those are the proper places to say 'hey, i think this guy cheated' here on team server. Now if I find out where you play and what country is yours, it dies if neither of my boys turn purple. There are consequences for doing things in a public venue. I don't want to turn this into a witch hunt, but I will if needed.

How many netters are going to die for the sins of 1?

Consider this my warning to you.

P.S. just reported them to martian myself since you seem to like doing things in the open instead of the right way.

Edited By: elvesrus on Jan 7th 2012, 22:11:50. Reason: reported
See Original Post

Boltar Game profile

Jan 7th 2012, 22:56:13

just had someone do a mod sweep of the entire server if u notice 2 countries are now purple.. and neither is in TSO

K_L Game profile

Jan 7th 2012, 22:57:57

/me gathers all the people involved in this post to the living room where we have tea while I Ercule Puarot I will finally unmask the cheater with my little gray cells.

For all of you have a motive to cheat.

No no no. A letter received today from Scotland Yard contained the expert forensic evidence confirming my suspicions. There was only the premeditated planned strike! A device built and operated by you, Boltar! Player and a leader! How depraved! God, how evil does a man have to be to cause the slaughter of so many innocent people? For the concealment of a single cheat? If God should withhold his mercy from anyone on earth, Monsieur, it surely will be you.

Then we come to you Monsieur Elvesrus

No. But his real name is Zen; WHY? More than any Zen, you hated Ivan. For in her happy marriage to Flamey, she had excluded you; your first love; your little sister had surrendered herself to another man. But you had already made your own arrangements to deal with her, for you had drawn under your spell a parlour maid, who was young, Irish, and in the service of your sister. Her name? Galleri. You had seduced her. Had deliberately impregnated her. And had had the baby disposed of.

You wanted to crush the very soul of this simple Catholic girl. To make her so terrified by the state of her own life that she would deliver it to you. Maintained by morphine, ruled by terror; Galleri would do whatever you told her to do. Why? WHY? Because you, Monsieur, offered her salvation if she did. And... the fires of hell if she did not.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 8th 2012, 2:43:10

lolllll wuuut???

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

elvesrus

Jan 8th 2012, 2:55:54

I think he called me zen and god, but is there really a difference between the 2?

Soviet Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 3:07:22

Originally posted by K_L:
/me gathers all the people involved in this post to the living room where we have tea while I Ercule Puarot I will finally unmask the cheater with my little gray cells.

No no no. A letter received today from Scotland Yard contained the expert forensic evidence confirming my suspicions. There was only the premeditated planned strike! A device built and operated by you, Boltar! Player and a leader! How depraved! God, how evil does a man have to be to cause the slaughter of so many innocent people? For the concealment of a single cheat? If God should withhold his mercy from anyone on earth, Monsieur, it surely will be you.

No. But his real name is Zen; WHY? More than any Zen, you hated Ivan. For in her happy marriage to Flamey, she had excluded you; your first love; your little sister had surrendered herself to another man. But you had already made your own arrangements to deal with her, for you had drawn under your spell a parlour maid, who was young, Irish, and in the service of your sister. Her name? Galleri. You had seduced her. Had deliberately impregnated her. And had had the baby disposed of.

You wanted to crush the very soul of this simple Catholic girl. To make her so terrified by the state of her own life that she would deliver it to you. Maintained by morphine, ruled by terror; Galleri would do whatever you told her to do. Why? WHY? Because you, Monsieur, offered her salvation if she did. And... the fires of hell if she did not.

I highly doubt elves could impregnate anything as beautiful as galleri :)
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Boltar Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 3:25:04

no but i did with triplets!!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2012, 3:35:44

LMFAO!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 8th 2012, 3:36:54

Originally posted by Boltar:

It's ok to have fantasies

Boltar Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 3:40:37

need i post irc logs?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2012, 3:41:14

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Boltar:

It's ok to have fantasies

Someone call the paramedics!!, Boltar just got burnt :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 3:49:03

Originally posted by Soviet:
Originally posted by K_L:

I highly doubt elves could impregnate anything as beautiful as galleri :)

i havnt laughed that hard in years

thanks
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford