Verified:

braden Game profile

Dec 27th 2016, 2:40:32

primevil is dead on. i can be quite the moron. he shouldn't have to babysit me.

Edited By: braden on Dec 28th 2016, 18:17:20

braden Game profile

Dec 27th 2016, 2:41:42

i mean, like, wait.. what..?

mrford Game profile

Dec 27th 2016, 2:43:37

Are you drunk?

Is this a booty call?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

braden Game profile

Dec 27th 2016, 3:28:17

Yes. And yes.
But i know he'll say no. Fairview mall, he cant go wrong with transit- he can only go wrong with company and my name in grade 3 french class was difficultay (it was bruno snd then bavarrde when mdm denis was a madam penis because i dont pronounce french pronunciation i speak fluffing english not fluffing quebec.)

fluff the french. fluff europe. Canada is great because America allowed us *to be* great. Without America wed be spreckenze deuethsch goose stepping moron nazis and rhe swedes would be happy.

mrford Game profile

Dec 27th 2016, 3:42:40

Anyone who speaks french is my enemy.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

braden Game profile

Dec 27th 2016, 3:55:42

In grade three- i was like what eight maybe nine? Shut the fluff up, im thirty now and *still* tesching myself english (maybe not thumb typing but sctual gramnur yes) so go the fluff to hell with your canadian french.. at least teach me a worldwide second language and not some fluffhole one province speak.. like teach us all china talk so we can be spies for the third great one.

braden Game profile

Dec 27th 2016, 3:56:23

War, that is.

mrford Game profile

Dec 27th 2016, 5:31:37

I took 4 years of Spanish in high school and since I was taking a BS in UNI I didn't have a language requirement.

But since I live in little Cuba it has served me well. What I remember anyways.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Dec 27th 2016, 5:35:58

I should point out that our 3 foreign language choices were French, Latin, or Spanish.

fluff France, who wants to speak a dead language, I like tacos and burritos.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Nerrus Game profile

Dec 27th 2016, 6:28:37

Originally posted by mrford:
I took 4 years of Spanish in high school and since I was taking a BS in UNI I didn't have a language requirement.

But since I live in little Cuba it has served me well. What I remember anyways.
Originally posted by mrford:
I should point out that our 3 foreign language choices were French, Latin, or Spanish.

fluff France, who wants to speak a dead language, I like tacos and burritos.

The real reason mrford learned Spanish is so that he can pick up all them hot mamacita's... hot stuff :p
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

drkprinc Game profile

Dec 27th 2016, 18:35:14

Originally posted by braden:
hi, bud. my name is braden. i live at york mills and victoria park, a don mills and graydon hall area- if gun to your head you'd meet me at fairview mall for drinks?

why, dark prince, do you hate or dislike me so much? right so i had chartreuse meet me and his answer was i was a fluff and he'd meet me in person but not with others (hi martian and alana)

i'm not a bad person- i might be pissed drunk or high, but i mean it'll be a great fluffing time until the cops show up and physically remove the meth whores from the apartments, but we'll be high as fluff and not really matter

send pm, drjkprnc, for my phone number.. we gonna go get fluffed up and touch young lady boys, yes??

Its all about time man you know this city isn't cheap to live in and gotta work 2-3 jobs just to surive.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 27th 2016, 19:36:52

Clean up the content in your posts. I'm tired of editing the same stuff.

braden Game profile

Dec 28th 2016, 0:05:21

Yea i even felt that crossed a line

DruncK Game profile

Dec 28th 2016, 0:09:27

Link Game profile

Dec 28th 2016, 8:43:01

Man lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN