Verified:

braden Game profile

Jul 16th 2017, 23:16:33

Is me ashing my cigarette into a garden killing plants or returning the base of its being back to itself?
Not the but or unburned tobacco itself, but the grey and white ash at the end of the cigarette is that adding carcinogens to the planet or returning the base of all physical matter, carbon, from whence it came?

If carbon is rock and is then in soil and plants grow and animals eat and humans hunt is carbon not just.. or is the ash from my cigarette different from the ash from a tree one might burn?

Can everybody except marshal feel free to respond?
Marshal you're not wanted here.
This discussion does not seek your council.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 17th 2017, 13:38:50

oh goody, that saves my valuable time.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

braden Game profile

Jul 17th 2017, 17:09:54

you are of little to no value. your time is a waste of the universes time. whoever it is that passed on their seed, they wasted their time and wasted valuable carbon.

females will do this for me, but when i am prime minister of the planet (a euphemism for tyrannical dictator), people like you will not exist. we'll call it darwin, but we all know its marshals dumb as a rock.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 17th 2017, 17:18:18

You are egging him on, I think.

Anyway, its just healthy, nutritious organic ash. I often flick the ashes in my plant pots, and most have survived.

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 17th 2017, 17:29:00

give them ash they love carbon! just don't blow the smoke on them.

if anything trench out the ground around them then ash into it and bury it after.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

archaic Game profile

Jul 17th 2017, 22:26:42

The carbon is all gone dufus, it went up as CO2 while you were smoking, the ash is the inorganic remains of of the paper and tobacco. Its mostly composed of mineral matter and such.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

mrford Game profile

Jul 18th 2017, 3:43:40

Who eats horse steaks? Way too lean.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 20th 2017, 4:53:56

You wanna put charcoal. The ashe of cigarettes is very little carbon even though the tobacco and paper burnt with an oxygen deficit, it all burned though it just meant that the oxygen was not sufficient to make CO2 out of all the carbon. Carbon monoxide, CO, was made instead with some of the carbon.

It likely wont hurt the plants. But if you wanna improve the soil, ashes are not likely to add any value unless the soil lacks calcium, magnesium or potassium, but charcoal will make minerals and other nutrients stay in the soil longer instead of letting them wash away, if that is an issue.

Keep throwing your ashes in the soil, theres no use wasting valuable space in the trash for it.

Zorp Game profile

Jul 22nd 2017, 6:10:08

Nicotine and neonicotinoids are insecticides and perfectly safe for plants. Feel free to use plant pots as an ash tray. A friend's grandma does exactly that and she's a fantastic gardener. She cleans out her pots every once in a while lol