Verified:

tekniques Game profile

Dec 18th 2017, 6:50:21

Team server is so crazy I got suicided by an untagged random who I never touched, then killed by a team I never even looked at lol

tekniques Game profile

Dec 18th 2017, 15:17:05

Message from gvu7iy (#100) sent on Dec 18, 7:59
Report this message
shut the fluff up. no one gave you permission to speak fluff face

ROFL check out how pansy these guys are they even have to make new countries just to talk fluff bahahahaha

tekniques Game profile

Dec 18th 2017, 15:24:20

They are so scared they had to FS me when I don't know if I will be able to get out of protection to retaliate before the set ends lol

They don't have the guts to fs a team, so they go for a solo dude, then they are so scared of the solo dude they wait until the end of the set so he won't have turns to hit back

Then they make fake countries to talk smack because they are scared to identify themselves

Hahaha oldboy is lame as fluff you guys need to grow a pair

tekniques Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 2:15:46

So I got some messages apparently oldboy is some tag called elders that think they are terrorists or something lol

I got all their missles though, so they can't suicide on the netters

They probably so mad lol

I can't really do much more to help out the server but I'll slow them down as much as I can GL on your finishes yall

tekniques Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 2:41:44

Message from gvu7iy (#100) sent on Dec 19, 2:33
Report this message
You are so fluffing stupid it's hilarious! Keep on thinking you are a big shot on the server! LMAO! Stupid fluff little fluff

Haha they got angry

I'm starting to like these guys but I think it might just be one guy?

Is elders like the new RD?

aNCIeNT7710 Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 2:52:07

probably!!

DruncK Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 3:32:04

You won't win against em

tekniques Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 4:49:44

how do you win? I already won by sabotaging all their missles to prevent damage to others, and now they have to waste turns to kill me that they could have used to harass others.

I appreciate that they gave me a reason to play, now I can feel like a good guy crusading against the bad guys. plus i got under their skin already lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2017, 4:52:04

Lol. I like the guy who only logs in to send you some verbal abuse and then logs out without taking turns. At least he got some bonus acres.

And yeah. We'd kill him too. But we are far from the new rd and that country is not known to any of us. Most elders fought members of rd for years and got their experience with war that way. Many long standing grudges are a product of that. Maybe its the guy that suicided you. He appears to have deleted after doing so. I think self deleting makes you restart totally.

If you go thru a few more messages on this board you'll see that many clans are sick of the server and it being riddled with suiciders. We gave all untags a chance to contact us instead of dying. We are killing any others that have more tanks or spies than they should. You would have lived if you hadn't been running a hundred spal and a tank heavy break or had contacted us or zig to let us know you aren't a suicider.

I have no regrets. You looked like a suicider. Now you get to act like it. As drunck said. You won't win.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 19th 2017, 5:03:46
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2017, 4:59:13

Out of plain curiosity, did #100 claim he is an elder? If so, you should ask who....

Lots of people like to blame elders for suiciders because we've been known to rock some alternative tactics. But self deleting after suiciding for no reason and then restarting just to send verbal abuse is not in our repertoire. Tho I am a fan of the strat. Lol

tekniques Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 5:09:25

now im confused, elders isn't a suicider tag?

and lol as if i looked like a suicider with no warfare, spies, troops or tanks. I even wondered why #22 ran so many tanks and troops but now I know

you guys are blowing smoke, everyone already told me your MO, you guys play the "server bad guys" and call yourselves the ISIS or earth2025 or whatever and try to fluff with people netting

now you are trying to act reasonable on the forums and I remember ICN from my Elysium days you guys were never crazies what happened?

Edited By: tekniques on Dec 19th 2017, 5:13:48
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2017, 10:45:02

You just asked the million dollar question we all know the answer to.

RD happened.

We'd all be netters otherwise. We're all products of netting tags. But after getting smashed for no reason for literally years we aim to treat the assholes who made that possible to a nice fancy dinner and then never call them again.

I'd recommend you check your references. They made their bed and now they must sleep in it. We are owed at least a couple years of reps. We are now just collecting the only way the game has afforded us. Not like these cats are going to apologize for years of wrongdoing.

We've seen them on the forums literally justifying the boxcar hack as recently as the last month. Its a big fluffing joke to everyone and they think people like me should just let it go. I don't and I won't. They ran some of my best rl friends out of this game. I'll fight that til I quit playing. And if they want to legitimately play and just net then they need to shed those roots. That's my opinion.

But that's also why you see hits from us on a person still openly flaunting their rd color despite their tags' desire to separate themselves from that behavior.

At some point it was going to come to a head. Legit players will never beat the cheaters but hell, we can at least put up one hell of a last stand. Call us what you want. It doesn't matter. We will find that trash and we will take it out. That's essentially all that's happening. Anything else you've heard is simply disingenuous. We have and will continue to take out the trash. Lemme know if you have some.

Also, Tobias made an appearance last set to say hello. If you're Ely I can show you some fun spots to play to avoid the nonsense we are currently engaged in. You should hmu. I'm fairly unbiased to all clans not led by colors.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 19th 2017, 11:04:19
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2017, 11:22:57

If I had the energy to look it up I'd give you a snapshot of them saying on another server forum that being given a color was an honor. No kidding. Like cheating was a true honor! Claimed the hacks on boxcar were non game related and they shouldn't have been deleted. I mean, everybody saying "oh we all cheated back then. You're just the loser that was too stupid to cheat too." It's all on these forums. Clear as day. I'll give you a full tour. It absolutely disgusts me.

I was part of a tag, like Ely, that wouldn't even hit a solo tag more than three times in 72 hours. We all knew how to keep players in this game and make people want to play and stay. Now there's 80 people left. 20 who got their ass beat by multies for years and 20 who did the ass beating. And then the remaining 40 who try to stay out the way or are aligned with someone who has a history that they aimlessly click attack for even though they know their leader was trash to us in the old days.

The unfortunate thing, end of the day, is their members don't deserve what we give them. They plainly don't. I hate that part. A whole ton. But idk. If you know you're fighting for Mr clear or another color and I'm sitting here saying the whole reason I fight you is because of the color you fight behind.....and you still wanna fight me instead of not fighting for a color.....well that's on you.

DruncK Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 11:53:24

Tldr, go to bed D

Zorp Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 14:28:29

Yeah Derrick, everybody did used to cheat, except for those not fortunate enough to be part of an in-group. You know why? Because this game was a bunch of teenagers. You are complaining about the conduct of children. I did not play this game a decade ago, but I did play another text based internet game. I wrote multiple types of bots for it. I was 15. If I had been playing E:2025 I certainly would have been running multis, and they would have been the most effective multis the game had to offer. Nobody who knows me as Zorp would ever accuse me of cheating, or even accepting FA to get a better rank, because I've grown the hell up like a lot of people have.

The hacking a few years ago involved a select few people, and I don't even know of any of them who still play. You hold a grudge against children and ghosts, and are tormenting people who had nothing to do with anything you speak of. You know this. You even said so yourself that you like the people in LaF, and that they don't deserve what you're doing directly to them.

As far as I'm concerned, you can go ahead and keep fluffing them over because all it does is give me a better chance at a top spot on team and alliance. Just stop pretending you have the moral high ground. If anything the opposite is true.

Edited By: Zorp on Dec 19th 2017, 14:30:33
See Original Post

tekniques Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 16:00:29

Although you have a somewhat sympathetic story, I know you are at least partially full of fluff because you lied about my country here. I did not have 100 spal, nor did I have many tanks. I am going by memory but you should post my old op you probably have.

20-25 SPAL
100k troops
10M jets
20M turrets
250k tanks
3-5 missles
10k warfare tech
30k weapons tech

I grabbed some untagged, got missle retaliated, then got randomly suicided by someone who won't identify themselves (funny how convenient that is) then went all explore. You can see this on eestats or whatever you use.

Saying my country looked like a country built to suicide is straight bullfluff.

If you can lie to my face about my own damn country then what else are you willing to warp to justify your actions?

Secondly I'm in LaF and not once have I seen anyone talking about multis or RD. They are not cheaters, I know this for a fact. Now, what happened in the distant past I can't speak for, but like zorp said you are fighting ghosts, or trying desperately to justify your impotent rage.

Thirdly you talk about smaller tags liking you because you are the Robin hood or whatever but on this server you just killed a small tag for no apparent reason then tried to justify it with lies.

Something smells like bullfluff and you better check your pants.

Now on the flip side, I do find it ironic that the guys that hate RD so much have become the new scourge for the server to rally against. It's also ironic you are using multis and fake forum accounts to harass people. In a way I appreciate what you guys are doing because we need a bad guy to keep things interesting, otherwise war games are boring.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2017, 18:57:51

That whole "in-group" nonsense does not fly well with me. Anybody had the option to be a color and be a cheater. Its not like it was hard. Lol. Some chose not to and I'll always have more respect for them. Zorp, I respect you a lot. Had you been here cheating and ruining the game for other people I'd have a ton less respect for you.

And what's funny is the people who acted like fluff toward me twenty years ago still act like fluff to me now. In real life and in this game. People hardly change. Maybe that's my fluffed up view of the world. I do hate people a pretty uncommon amount.

But I am curious about one thing you said...

If you are just supposed to forgive people and forget what they did to ruin literally years of your time, how soon am I supposed to forget that? 2 months? 6 months? A year? Ten years?

That's exactly the argument I held about us getting suiciders for actions that took place a year ago (maybe closer to 9 months but you know....several sets). Its pretty convenient to say fluff was years ago but then hold grudges about stuff that happened a year ago.

If you want everyone to just get along then I want an apology for what happened. People still have pride about it. Saying it was an honor, saying the boxcar hacks were totally fine (and yes they still play and yes that's on the forums. Even pang dropped a wth on that forum).

And for the record, it was the jets that made me feel off. But you can easily look thru the forums and see that members of zig and zag (aka laf) have endorsed and even participated in these kill runs. There are significantly less suiciders on this server than there was 1 set ago. Do I feel bad that there is collateral damage? Sure. But cleaning up this server involved killing anything that had anywhere close to the jets and tanks that you have. Spy a few netters. You'll see that you could have smashed right thru them with those numbers and your expenses would have been so ridiculous at that acreage that you look like someone prone to suicide and not to finish well. Make sense?

So tell me...how long is our memory? How many days (to the day) do we separate "oh that happened long ago, you're fighting ghosts" from "you're an asshole for what you did a while ago?" The way I see it, if I'm following you proper, fmr RD is currently trying to once again run players out of the game for fluff that happened last winter. By your logic, that's not justified and they are fighting ghosts because it was long ago.

But I tell you what. A public apology and admission of wrongdoing on our part would make a big difference to a lot of people. But as long as I wear that Elders badge with pride, people won't see that I've changed from that. And that's my whole point.

As long as gains and Vic and them continue to wear rd as some badge of honor and not recognize all the great people they ran out of the game...and not apologize for it either but actually go so far as to say the boxcar hacks were no big deal, then I'm not buying it. Plain and simple.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2017, 19:11:26

Honestly I think the most proper way to look at it is this:

There were assholes
Then there were other assholes
These two sets of assholes started being assholes to each other a while ago
Both attempt to justify being assholes rather than attempting to address the problem and fix it
And then start over with step one

Sound about right? Both sides have pretty succinct reasons to be assholes, and neither side wants to stop that.

braden Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 20:06:53

We have fought on the same side. Perks taught me the word tact, when I was a lowly angst ridden teen. You have killed those who attack me, for the benefit of me. Since ought one I have been a colour :(

I still call us friends.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2017, 21:46:29

And that right there^ is what separates the assholes from the non-assholes.

DruncK Game profile

Dec 20th 2017, 0:02:34

Your crew wasn't too keen on policing the server when I actually had the numbers to do so. Hypocrites they be!

archaic Game profile

Dec 20th 2017, 2:06:14

Its always somebody else's fault, right derrick?

The reason ICN is gone is because there were too many tards like derrick in its leadership and the sense of apathy and indignation filtered down and poisoned the ranks. Now he he has the audacity to blame the demise of a 20 year old text based game that was abandoned by its developer on a bunch of players that have not done any of the fluff he's whining about in a decade. I'd go on, but I'd rather not have all of my threads be TL,DR like somebody else . . .

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Link Game profile

Dec 20th 2017, 5:36:57

Stfu already
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Dec 20th 2017, 5:42:41

He died because we were bored, he was big, and nobody else wanted to war with us.

So i blame the rest of the dang server. If youd have kept us busy, this poor fella would still have his country

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2017, 18:31:26

The last time archaic called me a tard I seem to remember an additional paragraph about how I'm a fluffty player and couldn't get top ten on any server if I tried. Haha

You right about one thing baby boo. I still haven't tried.

What tag is he again? We need some fresh enemies...

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 20th 2017, 18:34:50
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2017, 18:46:52

Ahhh sheeit he's weedy? Zorp, go join monks for a set. Lol

archaic Game profile

Dec 20th 2017, 20:18:01

Originally posted by tekniques:
everyone already told me your MO, you guys play the "server bad guys" and call yourselves the ISIS or earth2025 or whatever and try to fluff with people netting

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Ahhh sheeit he's weedy? Zorp, go join monks for a set. Lol

They didn't use to be this way until they came under bitter new management, derrick is just a run of the mill griefer that does not want other people to have nice things because he can't build anything nice for himself. He just got elders erased from the alliance server, so he's down here bullying in kindergarten because 3rd grade was a little too rough for him.

Xninja Game profile

Dec 21st 2017, 4:27:17

I was server farm land, pure built to suicide... 4.9% warfare tech.....

I was making missiles all day. I was getting grabbed without remorse for the majority of the set. People frantically defusing my missiles after every onslaught.

This was the daily routine for most the set. Even though I had mad missile production and every chance to suicide, I was never killed as a possible threat, even though I clearly was.

Sure I messaged a few countries back who messaged me first explaining their reasoning behind their excessive farming which in reality saved them from my missiles more than all their defusing attempts.

The gist.... The threat is only as dangerous as you make it be. Even though my country was far more dangerous than teks I was spared harassment that escalated to death. Maybe the little bit of communication saved me, I don't know. I didn't go out of my way to proclaim my intentions. I have even been known to suicide on this server.....

Final note, yo tek, let's roll same tag next set and liberate ourselves from the untagged!
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 21st 2017, 10:45:19

You just asked the million dollar question we all know the answer to.

RD happened.

You blame a tag that have not played for 5+ years on fluff that happen last set?
Have you taken your medication?
Don of LaF

commandos Game profile

Dec 21st 2017, 13:42:57

Temper your expectations from a fluff server.

Def keep taking your meds...we talked about this >.<

DruncK Game profile

Dec 21st 2017, 15:09:42

Wouldn't be the first time Archy got his tag killed with his mouth.

braden Game profile

Dec 21st 2017, 15:24:32

Archaic can get me killed in perpetuity, but I will never ask him to leave. If he chooses to leave, to fight, I am only ever going invite him back forever and forever.

He's a fluff and really not a help with fraction math and kinda like not polite, right? But he is friend and friends are the reason why any of us are still here..

Zorp Game profile

Dec 21st 2017, 17:38:57

In fact, I think every time weedy has been FSed was because of archaic's mouth. He's effective at antagonizing because he is generally spot on in his criticism, which is the only reason it gets under people's skin. I still would always prefer him in weedy. He is practically, if not actually a founding member. I've known him at least as long as any other friend in this game, and certainly longer than anybody who still plays. I wouldn't have it any other way.

tekniques Game profile

Dec 22nd 2017, 19:07:40

Originally posted by Xninja:

Even though I had mad missile production and every chance to suicide, I was never killed as a possible threat, even though I clearly was.

Aside from the 4 contradicting justifications for the unprovoked kill, this is clear evidence the explanation Derrick gave is flimsy. They felt they could get away with killing me because I had no allies on team server, and no troops. I was not a threat and they knew it, maybe I could PS someone... Once. But that's about it.
They would rather kill someone with a half a shot at top 10 (honestly I don't know if I would have made the cutoff but I would have been close) than someone built to suicide. The Robin hood narrative saying they are protecting the server is laughable, they are trying to cause trouble and piss people off.

I don't take it personally, I was after all, playing solo on team haha. But it's just shows that elders is full of crap.

Final note, yo tek, let's roll same tag next set and liberate ourselves from the untagged!

Hell yeah brother! Unfortunately I am already committed at this point but I like your style /brofist

Edited By: tekniques on Dec 22nd 2017, 19:12:25
See Original Post

tekniques Game profile

Dec 22nd 2017, 19:19:27

Oh and a side note, at first I thought the anonymous suicider that dumped missles and sent me messages full of pent up anger and frustration was part of elders, but now I'm not so sure.

They might be troublemakers but it doesn't seem like their style to use those style of tactics, so I withdraw my accusation of running multis or whatever. Whatever that's worth lol.

archaic Game profile

Dec 23rd 2017, 16:21:34

derrick just wants to kill us because he knows he could never beat us in a dance off. Ingle can shake it like silly string in a stiff breeze and B twerks like a white girl on youtube. You have no answer to that

sadly, zorp dances like puffy. . .

commandos Game profile

Dec 24th 2017, 0:23:24

Originally posted by Link:
Stfu already

word

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Dec 24th 2017, 3:15:51

hmm
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

MADMARK Game profile

Dec 27th 2017, 22:58:58

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2017, 20:29:04

Oh snap. I'm just mad, cuz tonight, I got served.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2017, 20:29:29

Also archaic sucks at netting.

archaic Game profile

Jan 3rd 2018, 2:52:07

Also archaic sucks at netting.

Confirmed

(also, bonus)

alliswell Game profile

Jan 18th 2018, 16:02:22

SSS

Nerrus Game profile

Jan 20th 2018, 8:57:28

I was making missiles all day. I was getting grabbed without remorse for the majority of the set. People frantically defusing my missiles after every onslaught.

This was the daily routine for most the set. Even though I had mad missile production and every chance to suicide, I was never killed as a possible threat, even though I clearly was.

Sure I messaged a few countries back who messaged me first explaining their reasoning behind their excessive farming which in reality saved them from my missiles more than all their defusing attempts.

The gist.... The threat is only as dangerous as you make it be. Even though my country was far more dangerous than teks I was spared harassment that escalated to death. Maybe the little bit of communication saved me, I don't know. I didn't go out of my way to proclaim my intentions. I have even been known to suicide on this server.....

You did not get killed because I was not bored :p
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

Veritas

Jan 20th 2018, 9:00:44

Originally posted by tekniques:
now im confused, elders isn't a suicider tag?

and lol as if i looked like a suicider with no warfare, spies, troops or tanks. I even wondered why #22 ran so many tanks and troops but now I know

you guys are blowing smoke, everyone already told me your MO, you guys play the "server bad guys" and call yourselves the ISIS or earth2025 or whatever and try to fluff with people netting

now you are trying to act reasonable on the forums and I remember ICN from my Elysium days you guys were never crazies what happened?

elders isn't a suicider tag... they are a sore loser tag.
There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.