Verified:

elvesrus

Apr 7th 2012, 18:39:57

promise its nothing bad. just want to take care of something naughty someone from TSO did :)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Gazza Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 17:48:30

NM bob (#83) [xFx] --> Pain in the ass (#104) [mobSEX] -- 791A
Im farmer fluff and this is my fluff

Boltar Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 18:43:01

lol guess they responded

elvesrus

Apr 8th 2012, 19:17:16

I was trying to be nice too :(

Scorba Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 21:13:21

your own fault for trying to be too nice

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 9th 2012, 19:22:17

can TSO create a few land farms for me? I seem to be low on LG targets :(

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 10th 2012, 4:00:50

Originally posted by elvesrus:

does that mean xFx is getting killed.

let me know so i can get a few grabs in..
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

elvesrus

Apr 10th 2012, 4:13:10

not necessarily, but I was going to give them a rather nice deal

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 10th 2012, 4:15:34

Originally posted by JJ23:
Originally posted by elvesrus:

does that mean xFx is getting killed.

let me know so i can get a few grabs in..

JJ WTF DUDE! Why did you delete? I could have used your land man :(

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 10th 2012, 7:40:20

got bored.

what country is urs SF. u can PM me.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Boltar Game profile

Apr 10th 2012, 12:26:21

So u didn't get deleted for rules and we didn't kill u. This was ur time to shine!

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 10th 2012, 20:25:45

naw. maybe next reset. if u let me join tso.

Boltar Game profile

Apr 10th 2012, 21:27:09

I gotta take a vote on that

outlaw Game profile

Apr 10th 2012, 21:36:26

elvesrus I sent you a PM get back to me And jj23 i dont think they are going to kill us. and boy you sure are a cry baby for several sets i have listen to you cry. I dont think TSO wants a cry baby in their teams.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 11th 2012, 3:26:08

that sucks. outlaw why dont u post ur country # here ill recreate and we'll see whos crying at resets end

dozer555555

Apr 11th 2012, 10:40:55

lmfao... Hey, JJ! How are you?

I wasn't going to rub it in until I notified of your cabana boy presence.. "milking" ... Your like the red headed step child... :)

Superfly writes: "JJ WTF DUDE! Why did you delete? I could have used your land man :("

JJ23 responds: "got bored."

JJ, Did you not mean to reply "Was about to get bent over by HAPPY - Attempted a retal on JJneedsSpecialAttention, failed the retal and had to delete before me flattened me as I used all tanks in a planned strike."

Lets be honest, JJ. I have to say that you add a great dimension to the game.. Your a hot head and because hot heads are pretty predictable I have achieved the same result with you before in both Express & Tournament.

I found it particularly funny how you sent messages about what you were going to do about the hit you endured. I have wondered since if the embarrassment of not being able to complete a simple retal led you to the path of immediate self deletion upon failure.

Would you have self deleted had you chose not to send the hilarious "anger messages" prior to the failed hit? lol.

And to all others, I must make this clear, JJ is MY cabana boy. If your looking for one go train your own.

I am surprised to see many of the JJ messages so docile lately. This may be a result of the testosterone replacement therapy & psychological games JJ has been forced to endure.

If this is the case for such docile behavior, I would agree that its time to back up... Nobody wants to see another human be humiliated to such an extend.. Friend or Foe.

I always pictured you as a hyperactive ADD/ADHD kid that accepted any negative attention as equal to positive attention. And therefor were content. I see now that it may be a little deeper than that. It appears that you struggle with the ability to make and maintain friends. Social difficulties. Your eagerness to engage in "puffing" of a clan who has by all accounts been hostile to you makes the depths of this go deeper than I had thought.

Now please try to keep all of this in perspective. I only decided to write a little something after being directed to your pathetic comments.. (You know, When you were *Puffing* to Boltar) and seeing you justification for self deleting "I got bored." lmfao. You got bored.. Soo.... Decided to scrap the country and figured forums would be the answer to your boredom?

In closing, I love you, JJ. Until you self delete again. -Me.

PS: Why do you even go through the trouble of putting together multiple accounts having yourself put into DR and playing "strategy games"??

... Oh! I already answered that. Any attention is good attention. I've always tricked myself out of understanding that fully. Even though I apparently know.

elvesrus

Apr 11th 2012, 10:59:14

JJ reminds me of johnny polo

outlaw Game profile

Apr 11th 2012, 13:53:01

JJ you got it.next set we will post our numbers and have at it.and have tso police for us if they will.

Pain Game profile

Apr 11th 2012, 17:08:33

lol nice post dozer. A+
Your mother is a nice woman

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 11th 2012, 17:15:43

Originally posted by dozer555555:
lmfao... Hey, JJ! How are you?

I wasn't going to rub it in until I notified of your cabana boy presence.. "milking" ... Your like the red headed step child... :)

Superfly writes: "JJ WTF DUDE! Why did you delete? I could have used your land man :("

JJ23 responds: "got bored."

JJ, Did you not mean to reply "Was about to get bent over by HAPPY - Attempted a retal on JJneedsSpecialAttention, failed the retal and had to delete before me flattened me as I used all tanks in a planned strike."

Lets be honest, JJ. I have to say that you add a great dimension to the game.. Your a hot head and because hot heads are pretty predictable I have achieved the same result with you before in both Express & Tournament.

I found it particularly funny how you sent messages about what you were going to do about the hit you endured. I have wondered since if the embarrassment of not being able to complete a simple retal led you to the path of immediate self deletion upon failure.

Would you have self deleted had you chose not to send the hilarious "anger messages" prior to the failed hit? lol.

And to all others, I must make this clear, JJ is MY cabana boy. If your looking for one go train your own.

I am surprised to see many of the JJ messages so docile lately. This may be a result of the testosterone replacement therapy & psychological games JJ has been forced to endure.

If this is the case for such docile behavior, I would agree that its time to back up... Nobody wants to see another human be humiliated to such an extend.. Friend or Foe.

I always pictured you as a hyperactive ADD/ADHD kid that accepted any negative attention as equal to positive attention. And therefor were content. I see now that it may be a little deeper than that. It appears that you struggle with the ability to make and maintain friends. Social difficulties. Your eagerness to engage in "puffing" of a clan who has by all accounts been hostile to you makes the depths of this go deeper than I had thought.

Now please try to keep all of this in perspective. I only decided to write a little something after being directed to your pathetic comments.. (You know, When you were *Puffing* to Boltar) and seeing you justification for self deleting "I got bored." lmfao. You got bored.. Soo.... Decided to scrap the country and figured forums would be the answer to your boredom?

In closing, I love you, JJ. Until you self delete again. -Me.

PS: Why do you even go through the trouble of putting together multiple accounts having yourself put into DR and playing "strategy games"??

... Oh! I already answered that. Any attention is good attention. I've always tricked myself out of understanding that fully. Even though I apparently know.

thats why you are hiding behind a new member name. if you wernt such a pansy and were proud of your actions, then you would post under your rightful name.

but even then, you are just so cool. i have a great surprise for you coming later in the reset. better buy some tanks and SDI ={

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 11th 2012, 17:16:48

and btw you wouldnt have done crap. had you dared to go 4v1 on me with your tag, i would have your entire tag killed off and have you forced to the ground on your knees to beg for forgiveness in a youtube video.

thanks.

elvesrus

Apr 11th 2012, 18:24:58

uhm... if you mean get tso to kill them off for you...

we're kinda like the mods in that sense, except we don't ban/delete ;)

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 11th 2012, 19:44:16

i could single handedly take down the happy clan if i wanted to.

Pain Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 19:28:11

LOL
Your mother is a nice woman

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2012, 22:16:04

LMFAO!, I love you JJ! Give credit where its due, JJ makes this game hella more entertaining +10 for JJ!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

elvesrus

Apr 12th 2012, 22:28:52

outlaw gave me a chuckle when I woke up... wanted me to kill 104 for the missiles on 83 ;)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2012, 22:36:15

Ha!, hahaha! That's hilarious! LOL!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!