Verified:

Boltar Game profile

Nov 2nd 2011, 22:36:32

If u or your tag(s) touch DBD in anyway thats not a legit retal, or a organized retaliation for DBD doing special attacks.. you and or ur entire tag will be kill at mine and the rest of TSO's descretion... you have been warned

Lord Slayer Game profile

Nov 3rd 2011, 0:52:49

Along with that, You can add thefist to the mix, with Wog doing the protecting.

Someone had a beef with Fist, and did attacks and are doing them untagged, and others are taking advantage. Not nice to hit someone while they are dealing with gurrila warfare.

Best way to deal with that, is to hire assassins. That's us.

Touch FIst, and risk death.

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 3rd 2011, 2:04:35

Boltar Want Battle!

elvesrus

Nov 3rd 2011, 2:28:39

confirmed. TSO will kill just about anything
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

nimrodix Game profile

Nov 3rd 2011, 2:39:08

u dont scare me toadies

elvesrus

Nov 3rd 2011, 2:41:00

have you seen the pic that made enemies dig their own graves when they fell under boltars ever watching eye?

TNTroXxor Game profile

Nov 3rd 2011, 3:16:46

Originally posted by elvesrus:
have you seen the pic that made enemies dig their own graves when they fell under boltars ever watching eye?

I'd dig my own grave if i ever see boltar naked
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

elvesrus

Nov 3rd 2011, 3:24:24

fortunately i'm one of the few that came through the long forgotten time unscarred, but i've heard stories...

TNTroXxor Game profile

Nov 3rd 2011, 4:18:22

fortunately i'm one of the few that came through the long forgotten time unscarred, but i've heard stories...

LIES. Nobody survives a naked boltar !

Unless you're naked too.
i havent been deleted since last set

trainboy Game profile

Nov 3rd 2011, 7:15:11

I helped fist by farming the untags hitting them that's how u support your community. Hopefully it was a one off. Although it has been nice not being topfed lol may next set be better for u guys

elvesrus

Nov 3rd 2011, 7:42:24

hey TNT, want pics? ;)

ViLSE Game profile

Nov 3rd 2011, 23:16:36

Hmm, we dont really need the help Boltar but thanks for offering. You are of course welcome to kill whatever you want anyway but DBD is perfectly capabale of defending itself if need be.

/ViLSE
DBD

Boltar Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 1:55:31

im fishing for targets leave me alone!!!

H Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 2:11:01

heh, really trying hard to flex that lil e-penis of yours hey boltar :P

If BOLTAR really WANTS BATTLE! how bout putting out a challenge for a 5on5/10on10 or something. Even the fluffiest player can bring the numbers and boss people around, but can you win on an even playing field? (which, i believe is what this server whas meant for, tho im sure many will argue otherwise)

Drinks Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 2:13:32

This server is the complete opposite to being balanced. Large clans power is enormous here compared to other servers.
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

H Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 2:47:48

Which is why I wont waste my time with this server anymore, unless people start treating it like a game, instead of a sleazy gangbang.

Sure, I could apply to one of the powers here, and help take out players with half the backup, but thats just lame. Like playing risk with an extra dice, or monopoly with 5x the starting cash.

Boltar Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 2:53:05

if my members in TSO want to do a 10 on 10 /15 on 15 etc.. ill do it. whatever my people want to do is what we will do.. i do not boss anyone around. this thread is actually simple.. retal accordingly.. dont retal like a suicider.. if u missile retal u deserve to die.. simple as that. and like i told #175.. id appreciate it if u stopped peaking at me in the shower to see if i have a lil willy

Lord Slayer Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 2:59:02

Really H?

How many tags does/did lords have? Just about every set, Lords has 3-5 tags, which would make you one of the powers.

If my math is correct, that would have put you at the team with the 3rd most members in it until this set. So, having the numbers and such was good, until you weren't one of the big fish?

H Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 3:03:33

"If u or your tag(s) touch DBD in anyway thats not a legit retal, or a organized retaliation for DBD doing special attacks.. you and or ur entire tag will be kill at mine and the rest of TSO's descretion... you have been warned "

So if I were to make 1 LG on DBD im a suicider?

Weve exchanged some grabs here n there with DBD in the past, no big deal. DBD has some damn good players in their ranks. Some of our members were bitter in the past because they got the short end of the stick... but thats part of the game as far as im concerned. Our fault for not having someone in that tag able to retal.

Its the hair that makes it look so small.

Drinks Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 3:08:42

Lords tags retalled separetly. And Lords didnt FS tags for doing 1 LG like TSO did to Lords (which was 100% legit, no topfeeding, no double tapping, nothing, was pure normal hit).

So i dont get your point at all Lord Slayer.
<Drinks> going to bed

H Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 3:08:57

We were just trying to compete LS, Im unaware of any situation where we were the agressor. Weve always tried to play as 5 man teams.

Name a time when we pushed our weight around? unless ofcourse someone totaly crossed the line.

vern Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 3:29:20

having an extra 500 dollar bill when starting monopoly is awesome

H Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 3:36:37

troll! no it isnt!

Boltar Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 3:59:27

jokes on you H. i shave my pubic hair... and i have not auth'ed or set up a kill on any country that has touched DBD with 1 retal or 1 lg.. the 2 i authed missiled retal'ed. please check the news first before u accuse me of not holding up my word..

Drinks Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 4:25:36

Originally posted by Boltar:
you and or ur entire tag will be kill at mine and the rest of TSO's descretion... you have been warned

I think H lumped you in with TSO when you made the above comment.
<Drinks> going to bed

elvesrus

Nov 4th 2011, 4:33:16

I'd put my money on TSO in any 10 v 10, go to 15 and we might have a couple issues, but not enough to make much of a difference.

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 4:45:46

Originally posted by ViLSE:
Hmm, we dont really need the help Boltar but thanks for offering. DBD is perfectly capabale of defending itself if need be.

/ViLSE
DBD

Them words sound aggressive, I demand a PPV event. I want to see ViLSE vs Boltar in a topless jello wrestling match!

I think DBD should have an arranged war with TSO and WoG will police any hits that others do on either tag. By police we mean kill your tag of course :)

Or Lords 4 teams could join MKR's 3 teams and xMx's 3 teams and any other teams that have been oppressed by WoG or TSO and FS TSO and WoG/FBI. Just imagine how cool it would be to have Lords and the good guys tag kill The bad guys that are WoG and TSO

elvesrus

Nov 4th 2011, 4:57:00

I think you're giving them too much credit. After all, just because someone has a big... bat... doesn't mean they know how to swing it ;)

Boltar Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 5:15:12

mkr has a tag on this server?

Havoc Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 6:05:04

They used to have many..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Lord Slayer Game profile

Nov 4th 2011, 12:48:37

2 sets ago, you killed 3 wog members. 1 justified. The second one of your 5 man teams killed my guy for hitting lords tags 3-4 times in a set. Now, it was all of your lords teams hitting him on the kill run, not just the one team. You can say you run yours as 5 man teams, but the actions of you in the past, say your just as guilty as the rest of us.

and notice, we did not fight you over killing our guys when we didn't agree, in order to try to be the nice guys.

Well, now times are changing, and I could give a fluff if everyone on this server hates us.

Be glad your leaving, New policies a foot next set.

iolair Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 3:55:55

Originally posted by TNTroXxor:

LIES. Nobody survives a naked boltar !

lmfao

Unless you're naked too.
nothing to see here ... move along

Hawkster Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 11:24:29

If u or your tag(s) touch DBD in anyway thats not a legit retal, or a organized retaliation for DBD doing special attacks.. you and or ur entire tag will be kill at mine and the rest of TSO's descretion... you have been warned

If you are really sincere about this, then you should be also making an announcement server wide in-game. Not everyone who plays reads the forums, nor reads them all the time.

toma Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 11:28:05

posted on Nov2.
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

elvesrus

Jan 10th 2012, 12:33:43

I'll remember that for the future :)

Assassin Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 15:06:30

*Martial

elvesrus

Jan 10th 2012, 15:21:21

marshal law is where you make really short posts in a language that appears to be english, but with really bad typos, especially names such as Gallery instead of galleri

Cougar Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 0:42:53

And then there is Marital Law which means your wife is always right, and even if you admit it, you still aren't getting any.

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 18:01:29

and then theres this stupid kind of martial law where since you have the largest "team/clan/alliance" you just flex your muscles, tell people youre gonna do whatever you want, and if they dont like it, do something about it, knowing full will no one can beacuse you own about half the countries in the server.

thats just plan unacceptable.
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Warhorse Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 19:21:21

kittens!

Boltar Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 23:16:52

still sore about getting killed twice ? dont hit clans more then once and surely dont suicide.. u wouldnt have died..

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 1:02:37

I dont think it has anything to do with that Boltar to be honest, its just as JJ said it. I think you will still kill clans/untagged just for the fun of it, this is probably just one of the few instances where you can justify it?

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 1:16:30

still sore about getting killed twice ? dont hit clans more then once and surely dont suicide.. u wouldnt have died..

im not sore at all. youre an idiot for thinking i i care about the team server when i have repeatedly stated i play it just to fluff around, quad tap people and so forth.

read my other post RE why youre so successful in Team. its not because youre awesomely great either. no need for me to copy+paste= double post.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

tduong Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 1:23:25

im not sore at all. youre an idiot for thinking i i care about the team server when i have repeatedly stated i play it just to fluff around, quad tap people and so forth.

read my other post RE why youre so successful in Team. its not because youre awesomely great either. no need for me to copy+paste= double post.

jj all your posts were deleted lol......twice!
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Boltar Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 1:27:47

no were so successful is cause of our activty.. last set.. wog/fbi/jerks/lord/dbd tags all knew we was gunna hit them.. they even prepped and the dbd tags hid for 5 extra days.. it did not stop us only slow us down..wog and its sub tags were tag killed in 5 days.. thats countries KNOWING we was gunna hit them..

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 3:13:21

clap clap u have mastered the special attacks.

kind of like the special olympics. still retarded.

tduong Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 3:22:26

hahaha he called you special retards. I'll bet you have bird chests too and your pants are shiny lmao

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 3:57:43

im starting to think the retards of the world may object and feel insulted.

tduong Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 4:05:27

no were so successful is cause of our activty.. last set.. wog/fbi/jerks/lord/dbd tags all knew we was gunna hit them.. they even prepped and the dbd tags hid for 5 extra days.. it did not stop us only slow us down..wog and its sub tags were tag killed in 5 days.. thats countries KNOWING we was gunna hit them..

you were successful because your during fetal development, your pee pee didn't use as much growth hormone as it should. Therefore making it the size of a jalapeno compared to my green pepper. Thus all that extra hormone went straight to your brain cells giving you a cone head. Fast forward 19 years, your brain is huge and your wiener still limp, you are great at coordinating instakill.

sucka you got owned hahaa

elvesrus

Jan 12th 2012, 4:09:59

oh. boltar small fluff jokes. haven't been hearing him tell those for the last 7 years :p

worst part is now that he can see it, he has a daily reminder of how small it is.

boltar will be along to confirm shortly