Verified:

Agent K

Jun 18th 2012, 5:28:29

End of message.

Pain Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 5:30:56

saving cuba for last, gonna play with him a little bit first. kinda like a cat plays with a mouse before chewing its face off.
Your mother is a nice woman

Agent K

Jun 18th 2012, 5:33:15

We called in our friends TSO to help because we could not handle it ourselves

Therefore TSO has also declared gangbang on IT

Good luck to IT, May luck be on your side

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 5:33:18

Well keep him alive till I can PS him again as I was only able to make 1 PS for 1k land a few minutes ago....

Pain Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 5:34:50

its just disappointing that they didnt kill Agent Ks country, we all know he deserves it too. if id of known i woulda helped you guys even.
Your mother is a nice woman

MrTan1

Jun 18th 2012, 5:35:31

As a head of RD and and lover of MIB, I will confirm the gangbang after you guys basically suicided on Agent K this reset and did a BS maneuver last reset on TSO.
iScode> thats ok mrford i know when im not welcome!! :(
* iScode cries

Agent K

Jun 18th 2012, 5:40:30

Maybe we should land kill cuba

Kennedy would love us for it

MrTan1

Jun 18th 2012, 5:42:17

So would other presidents.
iScode> thats ok mrford i know when im not welcome!! :(
* iScode cries

Agent K

Jun 18th 2012, 5:52:34

Cuba - Would you like a cease fire?

jabberwocky Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 5:52:57

i love land.

Mr Emerald

Jun 18th 2012, 9:21:49

Wow you guys are complete assholes. Lets land kill him :)

Lets invite cuba to our warchat and landkill him :)
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

MADMARK Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 12:36:01

Originally posted by MrTan1:
As a head of RD and and lover of MIB, I will confirm the gangbang after you guys basically suicided on Agent K this reset and did a BS maneuver last reset on TSO.

A BS maeuver last reset on TSO? (LMFAO) how dare they do that to TSO, TSO would never do that or bully anyone. Never! How dare 5 countriers take on 40. The only thing i can think of that would be worse would be say maybe if 40 TSO gangbanged 5 country teams and that wouldnt happen would it Mr Tan?

crest23 Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 13:04:24

How Mr. Titanium manages running so many accounts is impressive. Agent K, you can stop the charade already, post by with your Mr. Titanium account. You are fooling now one you fluffing loser.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 13:06:54

Mark I think he means wait till 3-4 days then ruin a few sets. Heh we done a lot but not that

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2012, 14:09:15

Originally posted by Boltar:
Mark I think he means wait till 3-4 days then ruin a few sets. Heh we done a lot but not that
Yes end of set suiciding is a lot worse than ruining the server
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pixmo Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 14:12:18

Actually, the "suicide" on Seth was the start of an not so impressive FS on MBI. The person who was supposed to write the wardec was asleep though.

Thinking of it again, starting an FS with just 2 countries was a bad move. Probably will happen again though.

Edited By: Pixmo on Jun 18th 2012, 15:03:39
See Original Post

blid

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2012, 14:30:50

Originally posted by Pixmo:
Actually, the "suicide" on Seth was the start of an not so impressive FS on MBI. The person who were supposed to write the wardec was asleep though.

Thinking of it again, starting an FS with just 2 countries was a bad move. Probably will happen again though.
LOL
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 15:51:44

I think I will suicide TSO next set then just to help out MIB and give them a fighting chance. If these guys are incompetent enough not to be able to deal with IT, a team of 5 while they have 25+ countries without calling in big brother TSO, then I fear the war next set will be over in a day just like the absolute embarrassment then called a war last set.

Come to think of it, I will probably suicide both of them anyways cos I'm fairly certain they will post some BS threat about not hitting them cos they plan to war.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 16:01:42

And here I was hoping u helped us kill Mib next set crest. Oh well

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2012, 16:11:58

Originally posted by crest23:
I think I will suicide TSO next set then just to help out MIB and give them a fighting chance. If these guys are incompetent enough not to be able to deal with IT, a team of 5 while they have 25+ countries without calling in big brother TSO, then I fear the war next set will be over in a day just like the absolute embarrassment then called a war last set.

Come to think of it, I will probably suicide both of them anyways cos I'm fairly certain they will post some BS threat about not hitting them cos they plan to war.
As I said before, PM me when you do it
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Agent K

Jun 18th 2012, 20:37:07

Actually, the "suicide" on Seth was the start of an not so impressive FS on MBI. The person who was supposed to write the wardec was asleep though.

Why would you hit us anyways? Outside of a rouge member and cuba going at it 1v1 MiB/IT have only exchanged a couple of grabs the entire set. You had to know you were gonna be fighting 25-50 v 5 regardless? I Don't see a point to it.

But if it does happen again, please continue to attack our leaders and not our members.- A, K, and M

Boltar Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 21:12:57

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Originally posted by Boltar:
Yes end of set suiciding is a lot worse than ruining the server

dude stop crying.. u act like im the first one to do this... and if u was in thefist as i suspect.. i only killed u once.. its really old.. TSO is ruining the server etc... ur as bad as laf vs evo and that crying/whining/trolling

Pixmo Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 21:50:42

Go Cuba, go!

Mr Emerald

Jun 19th 2012, 1:48:00

Originally posted by Agent K:

Why would you hit us anyways? Outside of a rouge member and cuba going at it 1v1 MiB/IT have only exchanged a couple of grabs the entire set. You had to know you were gonna be fighting 25-50 v 5 regardless? I Don't see a point to it.

But if it does happen again, please continue to attack our leaders and not our members.- A, K, and M

Conspiracy! not only are the leaders A K and M, but if you rearrange them, they spell MAK!!!
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

MADMARK Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 23:01:27

WOW now we are being told who we should hit! Next time maybe leave IT alone then and just kill their leader. Please.