Verified:

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2011, 20:18:30

Gents,

Looks like it is complete. Took a little longer then I originally thought. Good war. As good of a war as 30 vs 13 could be.

So after saying that.

Well after saying this really.

"ANNIHILATED" or any other mortal combat/counter strike thing you could think of.

I believe we should adopt the policy of no self DRing. Ravi? LS? Agreed? If for anything just to confuse the hell out of everyone, especially us. Also, I think it is a good idea not to let anyone who doesn't read this post know from FBI/WoG. So we can enforce it on ourselves. We are running out of targets. So I assume we are going to start targeting ourselves. Unless we can get some new suiciders.

So.....what am I saying here.

Good war MKR. Lesson learned on our part. Self DRing is bad. We wont do it again.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Ravi Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 20:26:31

I am in agreement Zen. We certainly analhilated thems but learned a valuable lesson that won't soon be forgotten. I too believe we should adopt a no self DR policy.

I also think it shows how much class Zen has by offering to enforce it on ourselves as KL will fail most of his grabs in the future and ask to be DR'd. Zen, would you be interested in enforcing this policy for the entire server as not everyone is able to handle it themselves? We ought to stick up for the small guy. Not everyone is as big in the pants as we are.

Of course I believe we need LS to agree to make this official policy.

Ravi
FBI

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2011, 20:30:58

Ravi - You are pretty much my hero.

Agreed.

Do we work on any type of Clause?

Just off the top of my head. Maybe we throw a clause in about if MKR self DR's on a DH, unless that DH was on us, we ignore it.

Dan Rather approves.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

archaic Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 20:41:14

Ravi, would it be possible for me - at some future date when your busy schedule permits - to touch you? Just a light brushing with the index finger mind you, no groping or slathering lotion upon you or anything (one must not stampede upon Ravi's person).

I just feel as if it could make me a better person, you know, on the inside.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Assassin Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 20:48:12

i've touched ravi in real life. sure as hell didn't make me a better person.

archaic Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 20:51:36

Then you obviously did not do it right? Are you sure it was not ZEN, I can see where that might have a bad outcome.

Ravi Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 21:02:55

You are full of paradoxes today Zen. I believe we could have a clause that does allow MKR to self DR on a DH that wasn't on us. However "clauses" is a 1A type thing. I don't like "clauses", "issues" and, unless it is us, "the running of the mouth".

Your clause creates a paradox. We have said we will be enforcers against self DRs for the server. MKR has probably added no self DRs to their official policy. Could we allow them to break their own policy AND ours regarding the self DR?

This gets even trickier. What if MKR has NOT made self DRs part of their policy? Since we have made it ours we would have to war them again next reset to retroactively punish them for not having the policy. Plus we would have to war ourselves as well for breaking our own new policy last reset.

Yey another problem is that MKR claimed the self DR was frowned upon on other servers. Team isn't just another server. So they would need to be punished and so would we for even adopting this policy. We need a real lawyer like Assassin or Alex to find some way to wrangle out of us hitting ourselves for a reason as we have always hit ourselves for no reason.

man my head is gonna explode. My lower head is gonna explode too since japri came back.

archaic, I am flattered. But there is no need to touch me. My imbecilism can be learned just by reading my posts. I've worked hard my whole life to become an imbecile. You and anyone else can achieve the same thru hard work.

archaic Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 21:11:34

ugh, thats what EVERYBODY says

I'm mostly interested in achieving as much greatness as I can greatness with as little hard work as possible.

kwmi Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 22:58:02

Glad we could learn you some manners. Looks like we put the fear of god in you all by rolling over and dying =P

Btw mkr has no more retal policy so paradox aveted.
MKR - HFA

Assassin Game profile

Aug 3rd 2011, 2:00:37

technically, every time i touch myself, i'm also touching ravi.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Aug 3rd 2011, 12:31:31

I don't understand this policy that zen and ravi have put forward, but what that means is it must be a great idea! I think this plan will help make me have to do less work for finding wars... I mean FA!

Ravi, the more clauses that are in this, the more of an opportunity for me to say fluff it, and just do what my brain thinks is right. And we all know that will involve sheep, your cousin(the hot one, not the one you touched), and a video camera.

ANyway, this gets my aproval!

Ladijapri Game profile

Aug 3rd 2011, 15:25:05

Ah so THIS is where you are all hanging out these days. Nice to see some things never change :)
You go away now or we will farm your pimple covered ass!

Terror Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 1:02:04

Ravi thinks he can control what people say by killing their countries. Ravi is silly--and quite wrong.

But I'm not saying this to cause an argument. That would be pointless because Ravi doesn't respect me enough to care what I think.

So maybe I'm just posting for my own amusement and to get those bonuses for posting here for my country...yeah...

Ravi Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 1:39:06

This is a free game Terror. People can say whatever they want. But I do find the running of the mouth annoying when it isn't myself or my alliance members and allies doing the running. Scratch that, some of my own members annoy me when they run the mouth including myself.

Did you know I only ordered the killing of ONE country this reset and he/she/it didn't even run the mouth.

Silly I am. Wrong I am rarely, if ever.

I actually respect you more than most people on this server Terror. I like you. I would like it if you were in FBI. I will still like you if you weren't.

You talk alot. But that is not the same as running the mouth. You usually talk sense...or at least attempt to. The mouth runners are the crybabies or the fools who threaten when they are holding a pair of twos.

Amusement is what this is all about and this thread is as good as any to get your in game bonuses.

Respectfully Yours,

Ravi
President & CEO
FBI Enterprises Inc.

Brink Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 2:57:55

Originally posted by Terror:
Ravi is silly--and quite wrong.

I believe the policy on this is either

Call Ravi silly : kill

Or

Call Ravi silly : receive an Aid packet.

It's based on a 2 out of 3 coin toss performed in a kilt.

Please Stand by for the result........

Lord Slayer Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 3:03:14

Brink, remember me?

10 years ago or so:)

Nice to see ya.

Dragonlance Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 6:50:10

Brink does not remember all his sexual encounters as unlike you LS, he has them on a regular basis.

Terror Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 12:25:03

That's pretty interesting that you annoy yourself Ravi. But as far as the notion of killing me to keep me from saying what I think, that is completely wrong, and it simply won't work.

1 goes into 0 just fine (#206) <=in case you didn't know that was me.

Now I know how words get twisted with some people. I'm not asking you to kill it. I'm not threatening suicide or to bring down the wrath of God on anyone. I merely don't care. Although if you should choose to kill it and do an amateurish job of it and give me the opportunity to counter attack, I probably will.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2011, 16:55:05

That's pretty interesting that you annoy yourself Ravi. But as far as the notion of killing me to keep me from saying what I think, that is completely wrong, and it simply won't work.

1 goes into 0 just fine (#206) <=in case you didn't know that was me.

Now I know how words get twisted with some people. I'm not asking you to kill it. I'm not threatening suicide or to bring down the wrath of God on anyone. I merely don't care. Although if you should choose to kill it and do an amateurish job of it and give me the opportunity to counter attack, I probably will.

WTF.

This guy is too much for me. How the heck does he have the ability to bring WoG down on us?! LS! You freaking traitor! What did he promise you? More brink sex? Or sex on the brink? Or brinking the ever brink out of brink?

I think I soiled my self. Which is unfortunate, as I was planning to use those underoos to surrender...

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Terror Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 17:07:38

I've not offered anyone sex, but as it stands, I'd not have sex with LS at this point because we are not in intellectual harmony. Although I would prefer him to be female since it offers fewer complications with broader society, I can accept him as is (providing his physical form is not deformed, unwashed, or a disgusting fat slob) but until he quits parading around like his balls don't fit between his legs and his hearing only filters in agreement and ego boosting praise, I do reject this notion.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 17:19:46

I'll get to you in a minute ZEN.

My balls don't fit between my legs. For that I blame Trife though, he told me he was clean, but after letting him take advantage of me one night, my balls went from the size of peanuts to the size of grapefruits. I also now have a constant itch, but luckily the doctor gave me a creame, and I should be back to nomral in 4-7days.

Zen, I'm sorry. I'm a fluff! When offered to be brought to the brink of satisfication, I had to accept. The only way you can persuade me to change my mind, is if you give me sex on the brink with your women, but in exchange, I'll also throw in a Superfly and Dragonlance sandwich for you. HOW can you resist!

Terror, If you are still in fist, which I'm guessing you are, you are on DNH, unless you are threatening us in a non threatening way. That is a tricky thing, threatening in a non threatening way. It is also deciveving so badly, it has messed up my spelling too!

In conclusion, I can be bought, as long as not threatend in non threatening ways that bring me to the brink.

Terror Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 20:11:33

Right now I am probably just going to trade hits with the fellow who decided 8 hits on me was a good idea. I'm pretty sure he has nothing to do with you or your related tags.

I'm not buying anything from you LS. If you aren't giving it freely, I don't want it. Even if you are giving it freely, I wouldn't want it at this point for the reasons I mentioned before, but you definitely should not feel threatened about it.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 20:42:00

Right now I am probably just going to trade hits with the fellow who decided 8 hits on me was a good idea. I'm pretty sure he has nothing to do with you or your related tags.

I'm not buying anything from you LS. If you aren't giving it freely, I don't want it. Even if you are giving it freely, I wouldn't want it at this point for the reasons I mentioned before, but you definitely should not feel threatened about it.

Terror, What I am getting from you, is that you are trying hard not to confess your utter love for me. You feel hurt, because I scorned you, but you still have that love between your legs.

Sorry, but unlike popular belief, I do not give it freely(trife does) I usually charge $9.99/hour. I'm cheap, but not free!

Terror Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 21:22:47

If you can't even show up to my house without a decent bottle of wine then you are an uncultured POS. Odds are good I will never even meet you face to face, but over 30 other earth players have. I only slept with one of them. Undying love?...no, just curiosity. I tend to like people with strong minds. What you are probably failing to appreciate about me is that I seldom say anything I don't actually think or would be willing to follow up with action.

Many people--particularly those living in the United States are uncomfortable with their sexuality. I won't say I don't have my hangups. However, it does become the topic of many conversations to a disproportionate degree because it is something anyone can do and everyone has it in common. Frankly though, you would be far more valuable to me if you had interests in art, or knew something about bee keeping in North Carolina, or if you perhaps had a good notion on the best way to refinish my kitchen floor which is made of heart pine. If you liked traveling and outdoor sports like cycling, SCUBA, or hang gliding, those are great too.

Sex? Meh. Whatever. I can go to a bar and pick up some idiot if I really feel the need for pure carnal satisfaction from another human. In my experience the sex has never justified the ensuing drama caused by those situations. Sex with someone who shares common interests is a way better situation, but whatever will be will be. I'm not too worried about it.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 21:26:51

yup, Terror has a thing for me.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 21:29:54

BTW I do like long walks on the beach...

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2011, 21:35:17

A/S/L

You are starting to sound like a chick. Especially when you said wine. First I thought you were just Euro. Which would have explained the unclear path your sexuality seems to be going. But with your North Carolina comment, I assume you are just an educated hill billy. You know, the type that progresses from banging their siblings but doesn't know what path to take from there.

I understand what you are saying though. You know, love a person for who they are not what dangles (or doesn't) between their legs.

So you're a borderline queer. Which is cool. I mean, I wouldn't want to meet up in a dark field with my pants down and my eyes closed or anything. But hey, when life brings you a pair of lemons put a cucumber in between them.

Join FBI. We will make you REALLY queer. Especially Trife. The thing he can do with his hands, upside down, gagged.....breath taking.

Love you.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

archaic Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 21:39:21

You spell creame with an extra 'e' huh? Tsk tsk, I was all set to cream my proverbial panties over the whole 'giant balls' thing , but I'm not sure about a eurotrash boy.

Terror, I feel threatened by you and I'm pretty sure you never even threatened me. Your just kinda menacing that way.

Terror Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 22:01:38

I'm 39 years old and male, but no one knows my age until I tell them since I am both an exercise fiend and have an almost complete disregard for considering other people based on their age. Truth from the mouths of young people is still truth, and foolishness from the mouths of older people is still foolishness. In other words, I neither look nor act my age. Although I live in NC now, I actually came from Michigan but I left when the economy no longer supported my need for employment.

I'm not gay. The best term I ever came across was omnisexual--not caring about the physical sex of a person. I actually dislike gay culture since it involves rubbing your sexuality in other people's faces. I don't like it when straight people do that either. I'd prefer women though simply because it's a lot easier to deal with the rest of society. The problem I have, and this is particularly true in the United States, is the enormous pressure on women to be demure and subservient to the will of men. It's not that I want a raving bi*ch to dominate me, but I do want a person who can form their own opinion and defend it. I'm not wrong very often, but sometimes I don't see all my options. In my experience, men are more likely to hop in and tell me when I'm wrong or offer new insight when mine is deficient. Because of this, I make a lot more friendships with guys, and this may make me appear gay. European women do better that way, but unfortunately that's not where I am.

General Earl Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 23:47:03

omnisexual? so that includes all animals, vegetables and minerals too?
General Earl
----
Every time I read AT: http://i.imgur.com/jeryjn8.gif
︻╦╤─✮ ┄ ┄ RatttaTaatataatat!

Ravi Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 0:18:30

"Many people--particularly those living in the United States are uncomfortable with their sexuality"

Terror if this is an issue that troubles you FBI will fight a war against those who are uncomfortable with their sexuality. Step forward coward alliances. We already fought a war against racism and will have no problem fighting one for cross dressers or whatever the hell Terror is talking about. Plus he seems to like LS and I mean "like". So therefore he now falls under our protection until they break up. But I am hoping it works out. I have good feelings about this one.

Ravi Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 0:23:48

and you Brink...why aren't you in FBI or WoG you treehugging hippy. We need an old school earther who can make plans, deals and schemes....especially if they are a whole lotta nothing. That makes it more fun. Set something up with the other alliance bosses that has us all hitting alliance "A". Then let it slip to "A" they are getting gangbanged. But there won't actually be one. We need fluff like that here. We need a new angle to keep ratings up. The network has not been pleased lately since viewership, although not decreasing, isn't increasing either.

archaic Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 1:11:46

terror, if ever anyone belonged in FBI I think I can safely say its you. I tried to get in but I passed the physical. I've started frequenting mexican brothels, so I'm hoping that that won't be a problem the next time around.

Omnisexual, dude! In my entire 40 misspent years I've NEVER coined a term as cool as that. I hate you.

I think Tisya might be trysexual though, you two soul hang. Ravi, as the official ex officio spokesperson for FBI - I demand that you recruit Terror until he yields to your magnetic animslism.

Brink Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 2:23:43

LS is done for, complete sucker for a well played hard to get act like this. No..... Way..... To..... Resist.....

Terror Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 2:44:02

Originally posted by General Earl:
omnisexual? so that includes all animals, vegetables and minerals too?

Technically yes, but given that I have never had a great deal of intellectual stimulation from those beings/items, my rather low key sexual interest does not extend to them. That being said, in a nonsexual way, I am fond of most animals, and most animals take a near instant liking to me.

For all those who are wondering if I am a total freak, I'm not, and that is simply because there are so many cooler things than sex. I'm sure there are a few here who can't conceive of a world that didn't revolve around Mr. Johnson, and those folks are likely to make fun of me. I'm cool with that.

As for joining FBI, I appreciate the invitation, but I must decline. I've been with my Fist crew for a long time now, and after having actually met the core of the active membership in Belgium this summer, I think I will not be leaving them soon.

Lobo Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 2:47:41

I was forced to read this...thank you...lol
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack
The only real progress lies in learning to be wrong all alone. ~Albert Camus

Original SANCT...

General Earl Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 2:47:48

For all those who are wondering if I am a total freak, I'm not, and that is simply because there are so many cooler things than sex. I'm sure there are a few here who can't conceive of a world that didn't revolve around Mr. Johnson, and those folks are likely to make fun of me. I'm cool with that.

As for joining FBI, I appreciate the invitation, but I must decline. I've been with my Fist crew for a long time now, and after having actually met the core of the active membership in Belgium this summer, I think I will not be leaving them soon.

I'm pretty sure thats an instant invitation revocation.

General Earl
----
Every time I read AT: http://i.imgur.com/jeryjn8.gif
︻╦╤─✮ ┄ ┄ RatttaTaatataatat!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 5th 2011, 2:53:42

Originally posted by Lobo:
I was forced to read this...thank you...lol

love you long time!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Terror Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 3:06:54

I doubt if I need much of an invitation. If I change my mind, you'll take me. I don't have to get on everyone's good side. Go ahead and revoke anything you want. When only one person needs to say yes, a whole bunch of nos don't matter. No sense trying to snow me into thinking FBI actually has a central organization and command. I read enough to know better.

Drinks Game profile

Aug 5th 2011, 3:11:54

I dont think i have ever read a ZEN post that i have understood.
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 6th 2011, 2:33:27

erm, terror...I think that might have been a joke.

I don't think WoG/FBI have ever tried to put on the guise of actually being an exclusive group.....hell, they took me. That should be proof enough.

The only membership requirement I know of for joining is that you have to agree to actually show up naked to the naked pancake parties.

Terror Game profile

Aug 7th 2011, 4:33:20

Well that right there is a bunch of BS. I'd bet a lot of money that your group has never come together at all.

Edited By: Terror on Aug 19th 2011, 15:31:52
See Original Post

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2011, 5:43:26

pfft exaggeration.

Terror Game profile

Aug 7th 2011, 14:31:30

Whatever

Edited By: Terror on Aug 19th 2011, 15:33:13
See Original Post

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 7th 2011, 18:00:06

I never claimed any one actually showed up to the naked pancake parties, now did I? I'm sure Ravi was left with smurf balls on more than one occasion due to this requirement.

archaic Game profile

Aug 7th 2011, 18:23:05

/me rolls eyes

as if pancakes wearing clothes would be any worse

Terror Game profile

Aug 7th 2011, 19:50:10

I like pancakes. I even tolerate wearing clothing so I can go to restaurants and get them occasionally.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Aug 11th 2011, 23:45:59

All FBI related threads are funny...

BigRedDog

Aug 18th 2011, 0:22:06

mkr is still around?