Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 8th 2012, 4:57:34

Get back in your cage, Twiz! :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Pain Game profile

Jun 8th 2012, 5:00:44

Originally posted by de1i:
How does one leech defense and offense?

its deerhunter, it doesnt have to make sense.
Your mother is a nice woman

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2012, 22:36:25

All of a sudden, this thread makes perfect sence...

*Points people to xpress server forum*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

bstrong86 Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 0:50:04

Is it too late?

But im really JJ
The Death Knights

XI

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 2:55:10

Get back in your cage, dirty roofer! :p
(•_•)

Mr. Titanium Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 4:38:02

Originally posted by crest23:
Go all jetter with very good DAs and have all jetter allies that don't attack? Just a thought. Sounds like a Seth playbook IMO, right Mr. Titanium?

I like how you guys just blatantly make crap up and assume that is how I play every set.

1. I never go all jetter in any server besides express.
2. In express some of the time I will go all jetter purely to take retals in the first three days, but don't even run turns the first 2.
3. 95% of the alliances I have on solo servers are made with randoms after the round starts. I don't make arrangements for pacts with "big d players," and I rarely use offensive allies as they are a waste.

I like how you spy 1 country 1 time in which Im heavy in jets at that point in time so you automatically post and assume I run an all jetter everywhere and always. I think you're either clueless or blind. Maybe both.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 5:22:14

I have hit you in Express, Tourny, Team, and Alliance before moron, I would have farmed you you had no defense so STFU. Wanna strike a deal? Next country of your I find running all jetter I farm it no questions asked and no retals? Deal?

Also, did you get kicked out of RD already? I cannot find you on eestats in Alliance.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Mr. Titanium Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 5:39:38

Originally posted by crest23:
I have hit you in Express, Tourny, Team, and Alliance before moron, I would have farmed you you had no defense so STFU. Wanna strike a deal? Next country of your I find running all jetter I farm it no questions asked and no retals? Deal?

Also, did you get kicked out of RD already? I cannot find you on eestats in Alliance.

Blid spews a lot of retarded BS, but at least he believes it. You just straight out lie. Either that or you actually believe the BS you spew is the truth, hard to tell.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 13:57:07

the thing with allies regardless of size doesnt matter.. a (2) 2 mill turret D allies ally 1 country with 200k turrets max defense, is only giving the 200k turrets a MAX of 200k defense combined.. so having BIG D allies only benefits if u have enuff defense urself to get adequate amounts from them to make a difference

blid

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 14:09:25

Agreed Boltar, i don't really have a problem with def alliances. in both Express and Primary i've attacked a lot of people who were having their defenses completely doubled.

Edited By: blid on Jun 13th 2012, 14:13:28
See Original Post
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 21:13:03

it happens man.. remember tho... when u PS ur making up for half of that doubled Defense ;) u only gotta make up the other half.