Verified:

CGiboney Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 14:59:05

Monks will have another tag if anyone is interested let one of us know and will get you in.

Unholy Monks

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 16th 2017, 15:17:28

Ohh nice. We welcome new players to the server! :)

What will they be called?

iMonks and UMonks? :P

CGiboney Game profile

Sep 16th 2017, 15:56:19

Both would work.

Monks
MonkZ
Shaolin or
UMonks :)

Unholy Monks

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 16th 2017, 20:33:45

You may not use the letter i

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 16th 2017, 20:34:27

why's that?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Havoc Game profile

Sep 17th 2017, 3:39:33

MonkXXX
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 18th 2017, 0:34:09

Originally posted by galleri:

just for that i think the full server should use i

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 18th 2017, 19:17:41

Originally posted by galleri:

"Imaginary unit
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
i in the complex or cartesian plane. Real numbers lie on the horizontal axis, and imaginary numbers lie on the vertical axis

The imaginary unit or unit imaginary number (i) is a solution to the quadratic equation x2 + 1 = 0. Since there is no real number with this property, it extends the real numbers, and under the assumption that the familiar properties of addition and multiplication (namely closure, associativity, commutativity and distributivity) continue to hold for this extension, the complex numbers are generated by including it.

Imaginary numbers are an important mathematical concept, which extends the real number system ℝ to the complex number system ℂ, which in turn provides at least one root for every nonconstant polynomial P(x). (See Algebraic closure and Fundamental theorem of algebra.) The term "imaginary" is used because there is no real number having a negative square."

from Wikipedia

i is the construct invented to make statistics seem like real science. It is hereby not allowed.

m0bzta Game profile

Sep 19th 2017, 2:46:09

Getafit i am coming for you
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

braden Game profile

Sep 19th 2017, 3:19:50

i don't get it?

am i allowed to demand, because i am me, do i get to state definitively that people are not allowed to use w e d y l a or r, otherwise what?

oh, i don't presume relevance. i don't understand. i.. don't know what is happening. i.. is, am i.. am i left to know that this game.. i.. well.. i..

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 19th 2017, 5:32:12

Mob, I seem to recall that you came for me last set with a sneaky FS in the middle of the night, but where are you now??? Squished Monkey poo.

You should join braden and go back to high school, though it will be probably be difficult for you to not to expose yourself in public there and end up in a cell next to him.

braden Game profile

Sep 19th 2017, 10:11:29

I mean sure, insult him and throw me right under the same bus.. that doesn't hurt my feelings..