Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 5:03:02

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Whatever you do, keep the unstable crazy markets.

That is the best thing about this server. Same with primary.

Agreed. One of my worst sets messing up was one of my best 3 that puts me top 15 haha. Bots regulating the market and driving it super low actually sucks. Supply and demand matters to economies. And if this game is trying to emulate an experience it says it claims as its meta, supply and demand should be in the players hands only.

I've stood in favor of bots not making market transactions since bots have existed. Kind of a one man argument originally. Netters were kinda hype about a regulated market at one time. Kinda wild that the best netters currently prefer volatility and a lack of consistency. That was everything but the case 10 years ago. The biggest complaint about this server a decade ago was "the market is too thin," and I legit haven't seen anyone say that in 5 years. So happy the diehards who play this server kept it pure and voted against every change. It's a pretty cool e2025 classic experience.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 5th 2023, 5:38:19
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2023, 5:10:14

Originally posted by Lord Milk:
the times ive had more mems we struggle with participation but if we can get a commitment before hand that would def help idk if you would announce publicly but PM me we could use another warmonger!

The only time I ever felt comfortable warring my best friends in this game was very much at their discretion. I'm an old RAGE player and they did their 20th anniversary reunion set. I got to wall 1200 hits from my friends in one of my favorite times personally that I ever got to experience in the game. They won ofc, and even tipped me on unfavorable warchat times I was to get hit. I lost but had an awesome time.

I'd happily war them for parity again, but right now you're trying to win and if they told me not to then or tell me not to now, I won't. I don't war my best friends unless there's big old hugs and handshakes involved.

Lord Milk Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 5:20:47

we need more for the Chaos who can fit the bill?
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Lord Milk Game profile

Oct 5th 2023, 5:27:50

all im hearing is your another number to show when our movement finally matches theirs who can come in and play for the team without ties to the rival those are the ones im looking for who has gotten land raped by them before but when they tried to fight they were smited the Light is here to stay and we will fight for the victimized and capitalized we are always looking for those who are against the darkness and though we grow slow the light will surely show theres nothing they can sow that will make us stop this so every set they think its fun will fuel us tell they're done every battle we partake will in the end make them know we wont be stopped when they catch all of our ops eat the light we will say because the bright will have its day!
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Helllrush

Oct 6th 2023, 1:10:37

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Originally posted by Helllrush:
I, the great Helllrush, will come back to Teams if this change goes through

I changed my mind. fluff this change lol

Eat a fluff, Derrick.

You're a poor man's Gerdler.

m0bzta Game profile

Oct 6th 2023, 3:30:18

How you all for get what this was before it became what it is now leave this place a lone go fluff with another server this one is fine the way it is

go turn tourney in to something you guys can fluff up
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2023, 7:00:40

Not 1 dev posted yet, it's clear who they work for.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 14th 2023, 14:40:44

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Not 1 dev posted yet, it's clear who they work for.

You guys went about this the wrong way.

First you convince LaF players this is a good idea. 2nd you borrow Gerdler bat phone and use a voice changer to call QZ and lastly you enjoy your LaF player requested game change.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 14th 2023, 16:10:06

Ko - not entirely true.

I posted that the devs won't do anything and this thread doesn't matter quite awhile back. A dev DID post in here. Prime posted essentially that I was ridiculous for suggesting that, when I posted in a thread that was only 48 hours old. And then prime told me to 'shut the fuk up'.

And then no dev posted in here, no dev has even indicated they have heard the communities request.

So prime.... do I still need to shut the fuk up? Or maybe... I don't know. I was right again, LOL.

Originally posted by Prime:
Originally posted by BlackHole:
Milk - I told you... this thread doesn't matter. The devs will not be changing anything. None of them have even come in here to respond.

The overwhelming majority of the player base wants something different to happen in team. And there is zero interaction from the devs.

This thread getting hijacked won't effect that either way. The game is a dead game with no development.

You claim this on page one of a post started 48 hours ago wanting to radically alter a game server. Seriously dude, shut the fuk up.

Oct 14th 2023, 16:13:28

Ko - not entirely true.

I posted that the devs won't do anything and this thread doesn't matter quite awhile back. A dev DID post in here. Prime posted essentially that I was ridiculous for suggesting that, when I posted in a thread that was only 48 hours old. And then prime told me to 'shut the fuk up'.

And then no dev posted in here, no dev has even indicated they have heard the communities request.

So prime.... do I still need to shut the fuk up? Or maybe... I don't know. I was right again, LOL.

Milk - I told you... this thread doesn't matter. The devs will not be changing anything. None of them have even come in here to respond.

The overwhelming majority of the player base wants something different to happen in team. And there is zero interaction from the devs.

This thread getting hijacked won't effect that either way. The game is a dead game with no development.

You claim this on page one of a post started 48 hours ago wanting to radically alter a game server. Seriously dude, shut the fuk up.

Primes not a dev so he will probably tell you to shut the fux up again.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 14th 2023, 18:14:51

Originally posted by Coalie:

Seriously dude, shut the fuk up.

Prime is a forum moderator. He could have made you stfu by giving you a forum ban like trigger happy frattie but he is a good mod and just told you to knock it off which of course you don’t do lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2023, 18:38:08

Ko - not entirely true.

SMH
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 14th 2023, 21:44:19

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Prime is a forum moderator. He could have made you stfu by giving you a forum ban like trigger happy frattie but he is a good mod and just told you to knock it off which of course you don’t do lol

I think the point I'm trying to make, prime being a mod withstanding, I was right. And he, clearly, was wrong. Maybe he owes me an apology for the shut the fuk up, when I was spot on with what I said.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 14th 2023, 21:45:38

Ko - why you shaking your head bro?

I'm guessing cause I mixed up mod and dev? I know prime isn't a dev. I guess I just meant one dev/mod posted in here, and I found it amusing what he posted, considering where we are now.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2023, 21:47:38

Right, I said Dev not mod but you just had to tell me I'm wrong when I'm not lol
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 14th 2023, 22:36:43

No, you weren't wrong. I was. I misspoke.

Lord Milk Game profile

Oct 14th 2023, 23:23:57

WE ARE THE LIGHT!

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 14th 2023, 23:26:25

Prime you know you wanna silence him.

Do you thing good sir. No one will mind if you put him on a 2 week forum ban :p

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 15th 2023, 1:00:06

Prime absolutely cannot ban me for two weeks. If he did, he would be completely normalizing banning individuals for criticizing mods even slightly.

My criticism of prime is that he called me out for something I turned out to be right about. And he looks silly for doing so.

It is a criticism, but it is also the truth. If he banned me for that, everyone who rags on gerdler all day would be permabanned.

Lord Milk Game profile

Oct 15th 2023, 1:15:54

WE ARE THE LIGHT!

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 15th 2023, 1:29:38

Prime absolutely cannot ban me for two weeks. If he did, he would be completely normalizing banning individuals for criticizing mods even slightly.

I been banned twice for criticizing fratboi. Don’t see why you are special lol

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2023, 1:32:08

I been banned twice for criticizing fratboi. Don’t see why you are special lol

You should try simping, then you’ll never get banned by him. =)

Oct 15th 2023, 2:24:48

I think the point I'm trying to make, prime being a mod withstanding, I was right. And he, clearly, was wrong. Maybe he owes me an apology for the shut the fuk up, when I was spot on with what I said.

Why do you think he owes you an apology?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2023, 2:27:06

I think I have 1 total lifetime forum ban of 3 days and it was for "mod abuse." It used to be the most common form of forum bans lol.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2023, 2:39:31

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I think I have 1 total lifetime forum ban of 3 days and it was for "mod abuse." It used to be the most common form of forum bans lol.

Who did you "abuse"? LOL
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2023, 3:00:22

Prime for sure. Was in my raging alcoholic era. These days I mostly maintain without all the rage lol. IMP and LoC were natural enemies and back then, Prime still played. So naturally I called him a biased cheater like 4 times a day lol.

Tbh 3 days was pretty short considering the amount of hell I was giving him haha. I wouldda banned me longer. Consummate pro you know. He said "why don't you take a few days to chill out," and that was that. Haha

He's a pretty solid dude. I was in the wrong haha.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2023, 3:37:49

Oh yes I remember LOL good entertainment!
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2023, 4:24:19

Yeah I have my doubts he has them filed away in his "fond memories" like I do, but honestly the banter was pretty all time. Game's boring without enemies haha. 1a might as well be tic-tac-toe.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 15th 2023, 11:52:40

[quote poster=ツ; 52139; 1022253]

Why do you think he owes you an apology? [/quote]

Well he doesn't owe me anything. But he did tell me to shut the fuk up because I said something that I turned out to be right about.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 15th 2023, 14:08:11

I am starting a Petition to have Black Hole placed on a 7 day forum ban!

If the game dev won’t indulge the community can one of the many active forum mods indulge the community?

Please we ask that you silence the man know as the black hole!

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 15th 2023, 14:18:24

I second that motion.