Verified:

Lord Milk Game profile

Sep 29th 2023, 2:47:04

Please post here in support of the Movement!
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2023, 2:52:43

Signed
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 29th 2023, 2:59:54

Cashers lives matter!

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2023, 3:09:43

Take it up to 25

tacodatown Game profile

Sep 29th 2023, 3:10:29

Originally posted by Lord Milk:
Please post here in support of the Movement!
signed

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2023, 3:19:49

Originally posted by Leto:
Take it up to 25

(+1)

Mrredmanbhs Game profile

Sep 29th 2023, 3:25:21

10. Signed
-MrRedManbhs

whorespower Game profile

Sep 29th 2023, 9:56:03

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2023, 22:13:05

SmokeyPond Game profile

Sep 30th 2023, 0:12:10

Signed please do this

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 30th 2023, 3:47:19

Tell me what do you gain by making teams of 10? Besides being able to FA each other what is the other benefits that you currently cant get by having two teams of 5?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2023, 5:16:19

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Tell me what do you gain by making teams of 10? Besides being able to FA each other what is the other benefits that you currently cant get by having two teams of 5?

Takes longer to tag kill for one, more numbers each tag would increase competition for two, it'll attract players from 1a that don't like PvBots....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2023, 6:29:39

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by SuperFly:

Takes longer to tag kill for one, more numbers each tag would increase competition for two, it'll attract players from 1a that don't like PvBots....

Yeah SF I like the idea of Team getting renamed "classic" or "Earth 2025: Alliance" and having 0 tag restrictions. 10 however, makes more sense than 5. And 20 makes more sense than 10. I'm willing like most to not ask for changes here because the players of this server are all too aware what can happen if we ask for too much, and God bless them for always telling developers NO when they go to mess with our experience. The main point for you should be..."let's play earth2025 as it was intended and not some bot molestation FFO garbage." I think the spirit of the game still exists on this server, and the changes we like should continue to be subtle, generic asks for things like lifting tag restrictions so we can play actual Earth:2025. That's what we're all here for, right?

amy winehouse

Sep 30th 2023, 6:40:15

And now the competition will be on team server you opened the tags and this will be another laf server.
We had the concept of 5 for a reason, remember?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2023, 7:22:14

Fk LaF, let them farm bots in Farmville 2025
(•_•)

Lord Milk Game profile

Sep 30th 2023, 9:27:54

the concept of 5 is forgotten in the landscape of things but maybe if we included a higher member number we could see the old game shine through the BS and nonsensical shish talk its known for i love the banter like anyone but too often when we try to have a real talk about the game its state and preservation their of we all devolve into a trollfest or even more so a pissing contest believe it or not we are on average 30-50 save for a few people that are the real OG's but in the spirit of the game people get lost riding their own ego high, the fact is your whole schtick is gone if the game dies so lets make an effort to as the community keep this Isht alive!
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2023, 12:46:33

10-15 would be nice to have.
People just create tag1, tag2
Don of LaF

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2023, 13:07:25

Braden, nothing is stopping that as it is. If you have not noticed, 5 man tag (Spirit) is not enforced on this server for a reason. As it is, the 5 man tag concept is just an annoyance.

Assuming that _should_ be a very easy change to make programmatically, let's up it to 25 and call it a day.

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 30th 2023, 17:20:40

Change Alliance Server name to "Farm 2023" (year alliance became woke)

Change Team Server name to "Earth 2025" (never bots) Bring back players.

As for Gains suggestion, wipe the woke out of your eyes. "tag1, tag2" is what Earth 2025 used to call pacts. It is being done here but, in a different way.

As for the number of members, I say 11 1/2 :)

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 30th 2023, 17:21:49

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Change Alliance Server name to "Farm 2023" (year alliance became woke)

Change Team Server name to "Earth 2025" (never bots) Bring back players.

As for Gains suggestion, wipe the woke out of your eyes. "tag1, tag2" is what Earth 2025 used to call pacts. It is being done here but, in a different way. Gains needs to STFU....

As for the number of members, I say 11 1/2 :)

AndrewMose Game profile

Sep 30th 2023, 17:45:42

If the reason 5 players is too small has mostly too do with kill runs, then why don't we just increase the max turns from 160 to 220 or similar. I kind of like how easy it is to start a 5 person team. Getting 9 other players together to start a team seems difficult with the current player base.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2023, 17:54:42

0 for me

I like the 5 person teams.

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 30th 2023, 18:33:44

You would still need to identify "1/2" player to cover for Bhole

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2023, 18:39:15

For me Andrew it makes pacts more annoying and such. Not really about kill runs. Might be different for others.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2023, 18:42:25

Make Earth great again, no bots no wokes, fluff the elites!

And why does LaF get special treatment in 1a and the rest of us have to suck it, if they changed a server to fit their bloated egos then we should get what we want here, we've been around longer than many of those LaFers

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Sep 30th 2023, 18:45:04
See Original Post
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 30th 2023, 18:55:13

And why does LaF get special treatment in 1a and the rest of us have to suck it, if they changed a server to fit their bloated egos then we should get what we want here, we've been around longer than many of those LaFers

Can I get an Amen

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2023, 18:59:28

Amen.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 1st 2023, 1:07:34

Cause the rest of you suck at making friends and the admins hate your whiny asses... that's my guess at least.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2023, 1:46:28

Originally posted by BlackHole:

Cause the rest of you suck at making friends and the admins hate your whiny asses... that's my guess at least.

That's rich coming from a clanGDI supporter LOL

fluff safe spaces, pansy snowflakes, Darwin is failing humans!
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 1st 2023, 2:06:38

You're struggling lately buddy.

There are a bunch of posts on this board where I've repeatedly said I don't like ClanGDI. Like... a bunch. Why are you having such a hard time?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2023, 2:11:45

There are a bunch of posts on this board where I've repeatedly said I don't like ClanGDI. Like... a bunch. Why are you having such a hard time?

That shows I don't read all your posts, apologies for thinking you support clanGDI. I don't apologize for my second statement, I'll double down in that one 👍
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 1st 2023, 2:17:09

That shows I don't read all your posts, apologies for thinking you support clanGDI. I don't apologize for my second statement, I'll double down in that one 👍

Why would you apologize for your 2nd statement? People who say the earth is flat don't need to apologize for being stupid. People who follow cult leaders don't need to apologize for being gullible.

Your thoughts and feelings are yours to have. I don't care what you believe about... what was it? Safe spaces? And Snowflakes? And.. Darwin?

Whatever bro. I don't really follow your ramblings. But yea, you can hate Darwin I guess. Evolution is a hoax to you? OK... whatever man.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2023, 2:20:03

Why would you apologize for your 2nd statement? People who say the earth is flat don't need to apologize for being stupid. People who follow cult leaders don't need to apologize for being gullible.

Your thoughts and feelings are yours to have. I don't care what you believe about... what was it? Safe spaces? And Snowflakes? And.. Darwin?

Whatever bro. I don't really follow your ramblings. But yea, you can hate Darwin I guess. Evolution is a hoax to you? OK... whatever man.

That's a really big leap from me stating that Darwin is failing humans and not believing in evolution, how the hell do you come up with that conclusion? Dafuk
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 1st 2023, 10:49:08

That's a really big leap from me stating that Darwin is failing humans and not believing in evolution, how the hell do you come up with that conclusion? Dafuk

I said I coudn't follow your ramblings. You said something about wokeness, then something about snowflakes, and then criticized darwin. I don't know what you're going on about, or what any of this has to do with EE. I'm doing my best to keep up Koh, I'm just not used to reading 4chan content, so it's a bit hard for me. Apologies sir.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2023, 14:44:54

You two having message board beef is fruitless.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 1st 2023, 16:00:48

Originally posted by Requiem:
You two having message board beef is fruitless.

I have message board beef with about 20 people. And it's all fruitless. But this is where we are as a community.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2023, 16:52:14

If you were being fair you would recognize don't know much about this community. Anecdotal at best.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2023, 16:52:47

I said I coudn't follow your ramblings. You said something about wokeness, then something about snowflakes, and then criticized darwin. I don't know what you're going on about, or what any of this has to do with EE. I'm doing my best to keep up Koh, I'm just not used to reading 4chan content, so it's a bit hard for me. Apologies sir.

You lack comprehension, WTF is 4chan? I don't need the media to tell me how to think, we had critical thinking back when I went to school.
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 1st 2023, 17:01:12

Oh you should go to 4chan, you would like 4chan.

Oct 1st 2023, 17:14:58

It sounds like you are the common denominator of all these issues.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 1st 2023, 17:29:52

[quote poster=ツ; 52139; 1020990]It sounds like you are the common denominator of all these issues. [/quote]

Uh... duh.

Lord Milk Game profile

Oct 1st 2023, 20:03:48

well thanks for ruining my petitionn ya fluffs
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2023, 20:24:54

Every thread eventually gets hijacked, it's this community's M.O
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 1st 2023, 20:28:27

Milk - I told you... this thread doesn't matter. The devs will not be changing anything. None of them have even come in here to respond.

The overwhelming majority of the player base wants something different to happen in team. And there is zero interaction from the devs.

This thread getting hijacked won't effect that either way. The game is a dead game with no development.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2023, 20:46:41

They only do development for LaF
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 1st 2023, 21:32:31

Consider for a moment that half the player base acts like extremely childish, toxic players on the forums. They also appear to be wanting to run the other half of the player base out of the game. They appear to be doing this because they literally said, for months and months, this was their goal, publicly.

Then we see a big drop in players. So the devs think, wow... half the player base is getting run out of the game. We have to stop that. Especially against these toxic players.

So they make a change. And the players come back, awesome.

The toxic players get more toxic... but what are you going to do? You can't please everyone. And it seems like half the player base are hell bent on ruining the game no matter what. So you stick to your guns.

That's basically what happened, I think. If you guys wouldn't have constantly been attacking, insulting, and belittling the devs, maybe this wouldn't have happened. If you wouldn't have acted so toxic toward the rest of the community, maybe this wouldn't have happened.

But yea Koh, you're right. I think development only works for LaF cause they are the only ones who don't act like lunatics on the forums.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2023, 22:04:54

Consider for a moment that half the player base acts like extremely childish, toxic players on the forums. They also appear to be wanting to run the other half of the player base out of the game. They appear to be doing this because they literally said, for months and months, this was their goal, publicly.

Then we see a big drop in players. So the devs think, wow... half the player base is getting run out of the game. We have to stop that. Especially against these toxic players.

So they make a change. And the players come back, awesome.

The toxic players get more toxic... but what are you going to do? You can't please everyone. And it seems like half the player base are hell bent on ruining the game no matter what. So you stick to your guns.

That's basically what happened, I think. If you guys wouldn't have constantly been attacking, insulting, and belittling the devs, maybe this wouldn't have happened. If you wouldn't have acted so toxic toward the rest of the community, maybe this wouldn't have happened.

But yea Koh, you're right. I think development only works for LaF cause they are the only ones who don't act like lunatics on the forums.

Pay to win LaF
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 1st 2023, 22:25:28

I dont think anybody paid anything.

I think it's 'dont be a fluff to win', or something like that.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2023, 22:39:30

I dont think anybody paid anything.

I think it's 'dont be a fluff to win', or something like that.

You clearly don't know their history, they were the biggest fluffs in the game, so no, that's not it.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2023, 0:32:32

Correction to this statement:

Then we see a big drop in players.

The 2 sets prior to the war, with no changes to the number of bots, the server had 395 and 388 total countries respectively. The 3 sets of war, the server had 414, then 447 and lastly 440. Since clan GDI was introduced, and bots were increased by ~100, the server had 501 and now 487.

The war, believe it or not, actually was a significant bump in membership, and the massive decline in membership since the introduction of ClanGDI has just now gotten us down below pre-war numbers to the lowest membership ever.

Despite what the peanut gallery says about people leaving, the server was actually at its highest membership in years when ClanGDI was introduced.