Verified:

Lord Milk Game profile

Oct 3rd 2023, 2:53:42

since you hijacked my post why not just circle jerk in here?
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2023, 3:45:50

I mean, we can do it in here too, but as long as that dude is around it doesn't matter how productive threads are even up to the developer of the game talking about changes and asking for feedback. All threads will be derailed into the same bullfluff conjecture by the same dudes. It is known.

I'm now only participating after a couple months of not saying anything for purposes of calling him names for it, because I know he won't stop no matter how much the community asks or even ignores him. Maybe if I offend him enough, he will stop. He did for a little bit and we all know it was because he was extremely butthurt. I'm trying to find that slice of silence we all got to enjoy.

I'm hoping to find the correct insult to very much offend him but not get me banned. So far, "immature" worked best. Kind of funny that was more effective than "stupid liar." You'd think........well........I'm going to have to get creative I guess. Tomorrow's a new day, ya know? I'll get there.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 3rd 2023, 3:54:37
See Original Post

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2023, 13:05:04

Originally posted by BlackHole:

Instead, we need to move away from this 'patroling the server' BS, and move towards a 'worry about yourself' sort of mantra. Worry about your team. If your team is effected, sure, fight them. If not, what are you doing getting involved? Let others play the game.

Did you see bhole get missile dumped on by a one man tag? Man.. ironically now he’s PMing and BEGGING Darkness to help him get rid attacker.

LOL

Yes.. “worry about yourself”

Anyone else that gets hit by a suicider, send us a message. We’ll help you out

Edited By: Coalie on Oct 4th 2023, 13:59:41
See Original Post

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 4th 2023, 14:53:45

Lmfao

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 4th 2023, 15:44:02

Please provide proof of me begging you to do anything?

Didn't think so.

Continue with your lies, Coalie.

For the record, the message I sent was one to show the continued hypocrisy of Darkness. They justified attacks on me early on because I was a suicider, and they cited that they kill all suiciders.

Now when there is an actual suicider, they do nothing. I never expected them to help. I only wanted to highlight their hypocrisy.

Thank you Coalie, for helping me achieve that goal.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2023, 16:22:32

The only goal bhole achieved is the destruction of the weedy clan.

Braden and crew ran a successful tag until a common denominator joined. Now look at Weedy.. one guy deleted, one guy trying his hardest to get the server to get Braden killed.

I talked to Braden, you are safe with us Amy Winehouse. I hope you get to finish strong this set

Symbolic Game profile

Oct 4th 2023, 16:26:56

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Please provide proof of me begging you to do anything?

Didn't think so.

Continue with your lies, Coalie.

For the record, the message I sent was one to show the continued hypocrisy of Darkness. They justified attacks on me early on because I was a suicider, and they cited that they kill all suiciders.

Now when there is an actual suicider, they do nothing. I never expected them to help. I only wanted to highlight their hypocrisy.

Thank you Coalie, for helping me achieve that goal.

Your right, its totally different when we care about the people getting hit by said suicider.

Doug Game profile

Oct 4th 2023, 16:48:53

Same 5 people… Different day lol

Wait.. did someone say circle jerk?

Boys boys boys lol 🥰

Edited By: Doug on Oct 4th 2023, 16:56:00
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2023, 17:00:49

Originally posted by Doug:

Boys boys boys lol 🥰

Doug I hope you have a coomtastic day.

Doug Game profile

Oct 4th 2023, 17:07:58

Originally posted by Coalie:
Originally posted by Doug:

Boys boys boys lol 🥰

Doug I hope you have a coomtastic day.

Thanks 🤪
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2023, 17:51:21

Circle jerking it all set.

-LaF
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!