RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

bug03 Game profile

Apr 29th 2012, 0:54:58

needs somebody to cry about probably

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2012, 1:21:30

Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Confirmed. PP is an ignorant idiot. Only 1/3rd of the members of RD team are members of RD 1a, yet he doesn't know the difference.

The members of RD team consist of people who have been displaced in team and span across various clans in 1a.
What the hell are you talking about? I'm suiciding you because you're running your mouth on this thread like the old RD we drove off the server. Look at the time my country was created vis-a-vis your posts here.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2012, 1:22:30

Originally posted by SuperFly:
thanks PP for ABing me I own AMG Black Series (#52)

just FYI some of the people in RD are all ex-members of the teams that are now gone lol
The kind of crap Titanium is spewing here is worse than what Boltard threatens with TSO. Why are you supporting it?

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Mr Emerald

Apr 29th 2012, 1:28:40

What exactly do you not like about what he is spewing? he is clearly stating a retal policy.

You like to hold grudges in Alliance server against RD, why lie and say there is a different reason you are suiciding us here?

Though, it is nice having a fanboy, secretly this guy wants to be in RD, so why not join us? ;)
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2012, 1:34:17

Originally posted by Mr Emerald:
What exactly do you not like about what he is spewing? he is clearly stating a retal policy.

You like to hold grudges in Alliance server against RD, why lie and say there is a different reason you are suiciding us here?

Though, it is nice having a fanboy, secretly this guy wants to be in RD, so why not join us? ;)

Alliance server - you "cheat" the game through landtrading
Team server - your policy is as fluff as the 1:kill policy that got your asses kicked the first time

Maybe stop playing dirty? There have been many sets when you moderated the dirty play and I didn't hit you. On either server.

Mr Emerald

Apr 29th 2012, 3:31:56

SSDD.

Man are you hard headed, get over yourself pumpkin ;)
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Mr. Titanium Game profile

Apr 29th 2012, 3:37:21

PP needs some kisses!

His mommy must hate him so he takes it out on RD :(

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2012, 4:18:59

PP needs some kisses!

His mommy must hate him so he takes it out on RD :(
whatever you say mr long time cheater :)

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 29th 2012, 6:24:17

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

just FYI some of the people in RD are all ex-members of the teams that are now gone lol
The kind of crap Titanium is spewing here is worse than what Boltard threatens with TSO. Why are you supporting it?

So I either join RD with all the other people that have no teams or I can join TSO who left me with no team lol.

Boltar Game profile

Apr 29th 2012, 11:07:35

just FYI some of the people in RD are all ex-members of the teams that are
now gone lol

Let's get something right I don't threaten. If I want it dead even for no reason u bet ur ass its dying regardless of tag

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2012, 14:08:04

SuperFly, I sympathize but having some retard like Mr Titanium shout out stuff like "yeah everyone except tags x, y, and z are farmland" or "see what happens when you hit RDkill" isn't much better than Boltard's threats (yes, threats)

Apr 29th 2012, 14:40:33

This is starting to make sense. Pontius Pirate is a grown man, but he lives at home and still takes daily beatings from him mother.

The only way he can escape his horrible existence is by coming to earthempires.com and suiciding RD set after set after set. I kinda feel bad for this guy.

I sympathize with you PP!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2012, 14:43:13

as I said earlier, "whatever you say mr long time cheater :)"

Boltar Game profile

Apr 29th 2012, 16:05:11

Post ur # and we will see what is a threat and not a promise

Mr Emerald

Apr 29th 2012, 17:00:57

Honestly all you got PP? lol

You really been holding a grudge against RD for years? So really you're a chick? they are the only ones that I know of that care to hold a grudge for longer than a year. So let me guess, RD killed you and your pathetic clan back in the day. Now you get daily revenge because it meant that much to you? lol pathetic.
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Apr 29th 2012, 17:17:40

Mr. Emerald, take it easy on him. This kid gets a whooping by a woman on a daily basis. This is how he copes!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2012, 17:47:07

Originally posted by Boltar:

Boltar Game profile

Apr 29th 2012, 17:56:24

K when I get home from work ill get right on it pp

bug03 Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 20:24:23

Originally posted by Boltar:

you're an idiot.

Mr. Iris Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 20:44:02

It is unfortunate how quickly attitudes change by groups of people as soon as they gain a few more members. I should have just quietly kept playing in my solo tags.

I'm not saying don't farm etc, but please consider trying to keep a friendlier competitive attitude/spirit towards your fellow players on this server. It is something that is hard to come by here and much needed these days.

Edited By: Mr. Iris on May 2nd 2012, 20:49:26
See Original Post
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

braden Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 21:40:58

iris likes women.

and that makes her a lesbian, or at the very least bi curious

(you said in the text message ANYTHING i wanted :P)

Mr. Iris Game profile

May 4th 2012, 20:24:11

Of course, it was your birthday =)
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

bug03 Game profile

May 4th 2012, 23:59:37

HOT

Dark TwizTid

Patron

May 5th 2012, 10:24:17

I want to motorboat those lovely titties.

May 11th 2012, 20:45:01

We have an experiment in progress. I am currently interested in finding one what happens if someone grabs a country tagged "RDkill"

Do we have any guinea pigs? Please feel free to step up and find out. No need to notify us first.

Somebody didn't think I was a man of my word :(

2012-05-03 05:11:42 PS Jupiter (#81) OA sher gut (#57) RDkill 1197A (1638A)

2012-05-11 20:34:21 CM You get no Vaseline (#125) RDkill Jupiter (#81) OA 98B 13 C

zygotic Game profile

May 13th 2012, 20:55:11

I enjoyed that kill run

crest23 Game profile

May 16th 2012, 2:30:10

Not accepting pacts. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss how we will not be pacted.

Our tags include:
RD, RDjr, ResDogs, and RDkill

I suggest you stay clear of these. These tags will be used for farming purposes only. If you are not TSO, ETFT, or Monks, prepare to be our farmland. Mr. Tan will be confirming this shortly. If you have a problem with our farming you, please feel free to retal within 48 hours. If you RoR, you will be dead, and likely the rest of your tag too. Unless you are one of the above mentioned teams, the only terms we accept on retals are 1:1. If you top feed us... you will login to a message similar to "Your country has been destroyed because you have no civilians"

If you have a problem with any of the above terms, your solution is simple. Don't retal us and don't landgrab us. We are not your friends.

Our FA's for this set will be myself and Mr. Tan

Good luck to all.

Nothing to fear here people. I looked in the mouth of this so call beast,..................then I took a piss in it.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Pain Game profile

May 16th 2012, 2:31:58

but crest, arent you dead?
Your mother is a nice woman

May 16th 2012, 3:25:05

Crest, your clan is dead with the exception of oldman who we've intentionally kept alive so far.

Your so called "allies" Happy and Beekster are all dead. Why are you on this board talking fluff?

Oh, and your restart is dead, do you need us to kill you a 3rd time or have you decided to move to Warcraft instead?

crest23 Game profile

May 16th 2012, 4:26:21

Originally posted by Pain:

So is Mr. Tit.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

May 16th 2012, 4:29:16

Crest, your clan is dead with the exception of oldman who we've intentionally kept alive so far.

Your so called "allies" Happy and Beekster are all dead. Why are you on this board talking fluff?

Oh, and your restart is dead, do you need us to kill you a 3rd time or have you decided to move to Warcraft instead?

It's more fun watching the NW take a piss :-)
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Pain Game profile

May 16th 2012, 5:01:12

Originally posted by crest23:

So is Mr. Tit.

and such is war.

i wouldnt be bragging if i were you though, you guys managed to kill 1 country and AB 2 others from what i can see. thats really pathetic considering how well built some of your countries were. you guys are good netters, stop pretending to be anything beyond that.
Your mother is a nice woman

May 16th 2012, 5:09:42

So is Mr. Tit.

and such is war.

i wouldnt be bragging if i were you though, you guys managed to kill 1 country and AB 2 others from what i can see. thats really pathetic considering how well built some of your countries were. you guys are good netters, stop pretending to be anything beyond that.

Being a good netter on a server that you don't have permission to net on, well, enough said.

If you want to netgain on the team server next set Crest, you can beg me for permission, openly on the forums.

But I'd still say no.

I see you guys ran out of planets to rename your countries with :)

Berkowitz

May 16th 2012, 5:23:12

LOL looks like Mr. Titanium made crest his B I T C H!

Beg him Crest! He might change his mind LOL

crest23 Game profile

May 16th 2012, 12:32:00

So is Mr. Tit.

and such is war.

You've got to be dumber that Mr. Tit himself Pain. I'm disappointed you usually make more sense than this Pain. Did you even look up the news or are you just trolling? We weren't here to war, most of us don't war, have no appetite for it, have no experience in it, and are new to team. We got gangbanged by 2 established teams numbering almost 60 players. We were seven or eight players with no coordination. Next time STFU and research before you talk.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

May 16th 2012, 12:32:46

So is Mr. Tit.

and such is war.

Being a good netter on a server that you don't have permission to net on, well, enough said.

If you want to netgain on the team server next set Crest, you can beg me for permission, openly on the forums.

But I'd still say no.

I'll remember this, LMFAO, you can bet your bottom dollar I will remember this :-)
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 16th 2012, 12:46:57

So is Mr. Tit.

and such is war.

But I'd still say no.

maybe he can just quietly ask elves and boltar to let them have a fair fight against you. with the way you're running your mouth while running a thoroughly unimpressive alliance, it would be quite funny to watch you get stomped by an alliance 1/4th your size.

May 16th 2012, 17:12:28

Come back Crest! We want to gang bang you losers a few more times!

We will be doing warring training next set, OA would be the perfect target to practice on :)

bug03 Game profile

May 16th 2012, 17:59:30

So is Mr. Tit.

and such is war.

You've got to be dumber that Mr. Tit himself Pain. I'm disappointed you usually make more sense than this Pain. Did you even look up the news or are you just trolling? We weren't here to war, most of us don't war, have no appetite for it, have no experience in it, and are new to team. We got gangbanged by 2 established teams numbering almost 60 players. We were seven or eight players with no coordination. Next time STFU and research before you talk.

so by happy and beekster hitting me 5x daily wasn't provoking a war?

OA grabbing RD'ers multiple times after it was posted that you would die, wasn't provoking KR's?

well done.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 16th 2012, 18:03:39

Is the Nigerian Nightmare causing trouble again? :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

herbs12 Game profile

May 17th 2012, 18:23:55

This threat is utterly pointless.

Bonus post

Berkowitz

May 18th 2012, 15:19:26

I am not so sure its pointless. I just made an account and saw all you guys are dead

Zues The Greek Game profile

May 27th 2012, 14:02:58

Thank God I don't play this game any more, but it's great reading material while taking a crap!...

hawkeyee Game profile

May 30th 2012, 20:40:21

Can you avoid farming Cobra as well
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

braden Game profile

May 30th 2012, 22:17:10

rd doesn't exist on this server and will not be farming anybody :(

or enforcing retal policies, for that matter, pp ;)

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2012, 22:19:44

KillKillKill? :(
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================