Verified:

Mr. Titanium Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 18:19:47

Not accepting pacts. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss how we will not be pacted.

Our tags include:
RD, RDjr, ResDogs, and RDkill

I suggest you stay clear of these. These tags will be used for farming purposes only. If you are not TSO, ETFT, or Monks, prepare to be our farmland. Mr. Tan will be confirming this shortly. If you have a problem with our farming you, please feel free to retal within 48 hours. If you RoR, you will be dead, and likely the rest of your tag too. Unless you are one of the above mentioned teams, the only terms we accept on retals are 1:1. If you top feed us... you will login to a message similar to "Your country has been destroyed because you have no civilians"

If you have a problem with any of the above terms, your solution is simple. Don't retal us and don't landgrab us. We are not your friends.

Our FA's for this set will be myself and Mr. Tan

Good luck to all.

lostmonk Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 18:24:37

Confirmed, we forgot teh vaseline this set....
Done.

Mr Emerald

Apr 25th 2012, 18:46:40

confirmed
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

MrTan1

Apr 25th 2012, 18:49:26

Confirming what Mr. Titanium posted. If you have a problem with stated policies you can ICQ me at 608877710 or come to irc.earthempires.com:6667 chan #RDteam

Prepared to have your arsehole bleached.
iScode> thats ok mrford i know when im not welcome!! :(
* iScode cries

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 19:09:38

Excellent, I am liking this policy and hope that this is a trial run for the return of 1:Kill

trainboy Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 20:06:03

lol if it is the return of the 1 kill i see a power struggle for the server

zygotic Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 20:36:04

I think we should just kill countries at random

Apr 25th 2012, 20:49:12

There is no power struggle. TSO and RD will co-exist in a friendly fashion as we have over the previous few resets.

Zygotic- I think Boltar and TSO are well prepared to deal with random killings. We will just kill those off that don't accept our policies and fight back.

Boltar Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 20:49:30

lol there is no power struggle trust me ;)

smlandau84 Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 20:55:41

Confirmed. This is still TSO's server, and we support their causes ;)

Apr 25th 2012, 21:02:21

Confirmed sm, couldn't have said it any better.

Apr 25th 2012, 21:05:11

We have an experiment in progress. I am currently interested in finding one what happens if someone grabs a country tagged "RDkill"

Do we have any guinea pigs? Please feel free to step up and find out. No need to notify us first.

blid

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2012, 21:07:00

what a worthless server
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

zygotic Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 21:12:39

What a worthless post

blid

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2012, 21:18:27

the code limits teams to 5 players per, but lets form some multi-tag mega-teams of 40 then pact each other then dictate what everyone else is allowed to do. i think they should just delete this server entirely but i guess if it makes some people happy to abuse the spirit of the server and puff out their chests, then i guess it's not hurting anyone just by existing.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 22:05:44

Originally posted by blid:
the code limits teams to 5 players per, but lets form some multi-tag mega-teams of 40 then pact each other then dictate what everyone else is allowed to do. i think they should just delete this server entirely but i guess if it makes some people happy to abuse the spirit of the server and puff out their chests, then i guess it's not hurting anyone just by existing.

if you cant beat them join them. Or just don't play as many have done.

I figured I was better off joining RD and playing in peace rather then fighting a losing battle set after set...

Frodo Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 22:18:51

I'm confused......

blid

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2012, 0:29:57

Originally posted by SuperFly:

I figured I was better off joining RD and playing in peace rather then fighting a losing battle set after set...
I never have played Teams :) In theory it sounds like it would be a lot of fun if you could be a group of 5 friends and make a go of it, but this thread is announcing don't even try. I think the admins said they would do something about this flagrantly abusive atmosphere after they fix DR.

Edited By: blid on Apr 26th 2012, 0:31:59
See Original Post

elvesrus

Apr 26th 2012, 0:48:56

I never have played Teams :) In theory it sounds like it would be a lot of fun if you could be a group of 5 friends and make a go of it, but this thread is announcing don't even try. I think the admins said they would do something about this flagrantly abusive atmosphere after they fix DR on express.

FTFY
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Frodo Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 1:02:42

So are you planning on killing someone who retaliates against you or only those who attack you first?

Apr 26th 2012, 1:43:37

Blid, thanks for your posts. Good luck to Orion's Eye. Be sure to tell the rest of your team its your fault when we rape and pillage you very shortly.

H Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 3:42:29

Whatever happened to 1:kill? You guys are getting soft :P

elvesrus

Apr 26th 2012, 3:56:18

I believe that's covered by the top feed clause

crothersc Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 4:51:20

RAMBOsex.

Boltar Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 12:20:07

Just to be clear. As to my knowledge as of this post. TSO does not have any pacts RD is just stating us cause of the nature of the beast and the closeness of the 2 mega clans ima call it

Apr 26th 2012, 15:26:30

RD has no pacts as well. We're friendly with TSO and respect Monks and ETFT, so we will not hit them under any circumstances.

I believe the only clan we are technically pacted with is LMFAO, which doesnt seem to be appearing yet this set.

smlandau84 Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 16:34:09

Hey Blid, is there anything in the game that you don't cry about? You should go lock yourself in a dark closet... it would be better for society.

Hopeless Game profile

Apr 26th 2012, 17:56:09

hey look the cheater has spoken

Pain Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 7:21:43

this is gay. way to be like TSO. this server is obviously not going to get any better.
Your mother is a nice woman

crest23 Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 13:52:21

Well, since RD is such a badazz, how about an RD vs TSO war this set? TSO only uses an equal number of teams though as RD has. RD is obviously asserting themselves this set for dominance next set.

So will TSO not see the writing on the wall and get sucker punched by RD later. Or will the alpha male in the house stand up to this subliminal challenge to its authority?

My bet is TSO rag tag team of misfits isn't up to this challenge. They are perfectly willing to "war" untags and 2 or 3 man teams while a real clan has finally risen up from the ashes. Nature has already taught us what happens to the alpha lion when he doesn't stand up to challengers, he is left wondering what happened while the challenger has his way with his ladies, hahaha!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

elvesrus

Apr 27th 2012, 14:04:38

I'd bet they're trying to share the sandbox

Apr 27th 2012, 16:29:25

Hey Crest23- Unfortunately per your request, we will not be fighting TSO as it would be counter intuitive, but I have an idea for you.

What is your country #? This would be a great place to let me know!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2012, 16:42:41

its funny how RD is a big boy all of a sudden now that TSO cleared out all the real clans.

maybe a reunion of the crew that dropped you guys from 40 to 10 in about 4 sets is in order?
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

crest23 Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 17:29:03

Pontius, let me know when it is in order. I would play Team just so I can suck Mr Tit in in the tit.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 17:31:00

Hey Crest23- Unfortunately per your request, we will not be fighting TSO as it would be counter intuitive, but I have an idea for you.

What is your country #? This would be a great place to let me know!

I would rather tell you ingame. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? GOOD!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 17:31:40

Originally posted by elvesrus:
I'd bet they're trying to share the sandbox

Famous last words.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 21:42:22

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
its funny how RD is a big boy all of a sudden now that TSO cleared out all the real clans.

maybe a reunion of the crew that dropped you guys from 40 to 10 in about 4 sets is in order?

my history is very foggy, who was the crew that kept warring RD? Was not a bunch of untagged countrys doing ABs and random hits?

I remember we/WoG helped on a few of their kill runs with FBI.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2012, 23:18:03

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

my history is very foggy, who was the crew that kept warring RD? Was not a bunch of untagged countrys doing ABs and random hits?

I remember we/WoG helped on a few of their kill runs with FBI.

We did kill runs for the most part, and we had about 10 guys doing it for a few sets in a row... Not saying we were a superorganized force or anything but our goal was just to annoy them enough to make netting pointless but not to give them a fun war either. Seems to have worked regardless of how de1i denies it.

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Mr Emerald

Apr 28th 2012, 0:22:53

Dear Pontius Pirate,

I regret to inform you that you and your Al-Qaeda buddies had nothing to do with RD leaving this server. Keep on thinking that you did, it is really quite cute though.

Love
Emerald
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Apr 28th 2012, 0:33:03

Dear Pontius Pirate,

Please AB me some more in team. If you hit me 25 more times you may destroy another 120 of my buildings :(

Love
Your daddy

braden Game profile

Apr 28th 2012, 0:45:48

Dear Emerald and Titanium,

You both left out commas.

Love,
Reseda

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2012, 2:12:37

Aww, here come the denials! So cute!

When we do this to you next set and for the next few sets and you disappear again, it'll be something else right?

Cougar Game profile

Apr 28th 2012, 2:33:02

Excellent, I am liking this policy and hope that this is a trial run for the return of 1:Kill

Every country that has hit me on the team server has died.

Just sayin.

braden Game profile

Apr 28th 2012, 2:34:58

you might ruin my chances for anw win, but rd won't be gone. and if it was before, it was a lapse on my part (i was playing elsewhere)

to my knowledge, outside of my tag, you have zero reason to dislike me (oh, you can find me annoying, non-nonsensical and childish, too, i suppose..)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2012, 2:42:20

braden: this thread gave me a reason to dislike RD. not you personally...

jabberwocky Game profile

Apr 28th 2012, 13:22:42

I love that RD gets a dedicated suicider, it's like they're own groupie except the sex leaves PP dead.

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Apr 28th 2012, 20:35:05

Originally posted by jabberwocky:
I love that RD gets a dedicated suicider, it's like they're own groupie except the sex leaves PP dead.

kind of like AIDS?

RD gave Pontius Pirate AIDS!!
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Apr 28th 2012, 21:29:16

I knew something was wrong!

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 28th 2012, 22:39:33

thanks PP for ABing me I own AMG Black Series (#52)

just FYI some of the people in RD are all ex-members of the teams that are now gone lol

Apr 28th 2012, 23:51:18

Confirmed. PP is an ignorant idiot. Only 1/3rd of the members of RD team are members of RD 1a, yet he doesn't know the difference.

The members of RD team consist of people who have been displaced in team and span across various clans in 1a.