Verified:

DruncK Game profile

Mar 30th 2017, 4:09:00

SiN declares death to weedylar. You may say there is no need to approach any clans on Team Server for pacts, yet have no problem approaching other war tags to kill us. You say you somehow deserve the respect to force Land:Land retals yet will not war and in the same breath threaten to farm our members.

You have grown too accustomed to being lazy and having no defense against the coming slaughter. All while having the balls to bash us on the forums.

We are not having any of this. As of now, until further notice whereas you approach us to come to terms with your future, SiN declares unending war upon your tag. Next set we will kill you, the set after and so on. If you are too conceded to approach us with terms you might as well quit all together.

Flame on,
DruncK
SiN Head of Foreign Affairs

Symbolic Game profile

Mar 30th 2017, 4:28:31

Death

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2017, 4:29:03

To be fair Braden did try and I <3 the dude.
Prior to Archaic runnin his mouth we wer going to fs CWG or Beast team. Dude with the big mouth had Drunck change our target. I still voted for BEAST/CWG ;)

SYMBA SUCKS
Catch me on ir c

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2017, 5:31:13

Sad to see this DruncK. Especially after what happened to N.
I haven't played this server since the last time Elders killed me, I've no horses in this race, but I thought you were above shooting ducks in a barrel as revenge for mere words.
Whatever.
http://tinyurl.com/ous7qlz
👽

braden Game profile

Mar 30th 2017, 5:38:35

they are little women who are afraid of real men questioning whether they have testicles. in the twenties even women had bigger balls than these cowards

what are they gonna do, toss a br or gs my waaaaaaay seeee?

Edited By: Primeval on Mar 30th 2017, 17:07:14. Reason: overly offensive and vulgar content

Zorp Game profile

Mar 30th 2017, 11:08:27

The amazing thing to me is that once a final warning was issued here:

Originally posted by Shweezy:
We grabbin you because you defused my missiles end of set.. Thats more reason to grab you than any other tag had at the begginin of this set. How many sets would you like for me to end your littlw netting tag for? Hmm? Shut your mouth or show SiN tag respect. You think cus u nettin I wont touch you?

1 more word out of you badmouthing my tag and WeeDy aint netting for sets to come homie

After that, archaic *actually* shut the fluff up about it on the forums. Which frankly, I was surprised about. He clearly thought better of it. Whether or not he sent you nasty ingame messages, he still publicly showed you respect, which is what you really wanted. But you guys still made the hit. Yeesh...

The fact is, SIN started this with continually antagonistic grabs that were only ever retaled land:land like weedy has always done.

Edited By: Zorp on Mar 30th 2017, 11:32:42

archaic Game profile

Mar 30th 2017, 14:07:20

-

Edited By: archaic on Mar 30th 2017, 17:46:30
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

archaic Game profile

Mar 30th 2017, 14:07:54

-

Edited By: archaic on Mar 30th 2017, 17:47:39
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

DruncK Game profile

Mar 30th 2017, 15:19:03

I was in zigzags netting tag last set and could easily put up a top 10 country without hardly trying. Netting here is a joke.

SiN won't be going anywhere for a long while so youmight wanna re-read that DoW.

braden Game profile

Mar 30th 2017, 15:46:01

little fluff with no penis is gonna try and drive us from the server?

go grow a penis you fluffing little girl.

weedylar is this fluffing game, we aint going nowhere

Edited By: Primeval on Mar 30th 2017, 17:08:57. Reason: overly offensive and vulgar content

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2017, 15:49:58

My my my.
Just shut up and have another beer

Link Game profile

Mar 30th 2017, 15:51:13

Originally posted by cyref:
Sad to see this DruncK. Especially after what happened to N.
I haven't played this server since the last time Elders killed me, I've no horses in this race, but I thought you were above shooting ducks in a barrel as revenge for mere words.
Whatever.
http://tinyurl.com/ous7qlz

N was snuffed out in like 7 minutes if i recall correctly LOL!
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Mar 31st 2017, 2:07:49

such hate
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2017, 3:03:41

Galleri, Silentwolf and Viceroy were wiped out in 7 minutes, asshole. And where are they now?