Verified:

braden Game profile

Dec 27th 2016, 2:30:46

braden Game profile

Dec 27th 2016, 2:32:22

i missed a few things because i wasn;t ready

i caught the mrs liv tyler, though.. lets not play favourites..

.. forever and ever and evahhhhhhh

you are the sweetest dream.

Havoc Game profile

Dec 28th 2016, 18:30:50

someone's purple
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

braden Game profile

Dec 28th 2016, 21:16:35

Bad name calling to a suicder is all i could imagine (and it must have been **bad** because ive never even been deleted ingame for language)

drkprinc Game profile

Dec 28th 2016, 23:35:39

Jesus fluffing fluff man put some damn fluff soap in that fluff holster!!!
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 28th 2016, 23:51:08

Yes I have been deleted for calling Blitzville (#63) a nut sack licking ass hole 5 days ago when he completely parking lotted me via spy ops.

Its a shame that I am deleted 5 days later over the use of language that seems to be permitted on the forums...

I have personally reported other ingame messages that have been sent to me with way worse content and nothing has happened.

Mods, if you could please take pity on my fit of rage over loging in to a parking lot I would eternally be greatful as I have only been deleted once in my life for use of "bad" language.

If there is a way to repent and show remorse please let me know and I will do the time for my crime.

braden Game profile

Dec 29th 2016, 0:03:56

not even pity, if you aren't reinstated then by any rights i should be one year again permabanned thrice over.

unless you threatened to murder his or her congressperson at a grocery store there is no reason why you should be deleted. the person hit you only to ruin your set and then when you used not grade school language he saw an opportunity to further suicide you by maybe possible what could it hurt to report, the worst is ignored the best is you;re gone.. and he got his gamble.

i say reinstate and delete the suiciders. nobody leaves the game because of fluff or fluff. people leave the game because his perennial top 5 (10?) was ruined.

name the suiciders, delete them, and let us netgain against the competition we come back reset after reset to compete against.

braden Game profile

Dec 29th 2016, 0:13:53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUtnwcv-quE

i'ma do a sit in for you i'ma smoke pot and listen to fluffty music until the fascists release you from the bondage of your purple and allow you and ko to live and express together what i guess is your own rainbow purpleness (i assume all your spanish talk is like love sonnets i don't know i only speak canada talk which is only smarter america talk but nobody ever taught me spanish talk other than i'm not drunk but where are my pants)

RiGHTiNTHeJiMMy

Dec 29th 2016, 1:04:36

Repeat offender.

drkprinc Game profile

Dec 29th 2016, 2:35:04

We took care of snitch
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Dec 29th 2016, 3:08:05

lol
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

MountainYeti Game profile

Dec 29th 2016, 3:56:40

If that it really all you said than its a joke that you got purpled.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 29th 2016, 4:05:50

Originally posted by MountainYeti:
If that it really all you said than its a joke that you got purpled.

as far as I can recall that is all i said. I am 100% sure that I did not call him a fag or any gay related derogatory terms.

like even this guys country name is more offensive and probably anti semitic.... Monica Jewinsky (#68)

elvesrus the Merciful, where art thou????????

Originally posted by drkprinc:
We took care of snitch

thanks bro, you and weezy are awesome!!!!

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 29th 2016, 4:07:48

Originally posted by braden:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUtnwcv-quE

i'ma do a sit in for you i'ma smoke pot and listen to fluffty music until the fascists release you from the bondage of your purple and allow you and ko to live and express together what i guess is your own rainbow purpleness (i assume all your spanish talk is like love sonnets i don't know i only speak canada talk which is only smarter america talk but nobody ever taught me spanish talk other than i'm not drunk but where are my pants)

Thats a good throw back song bro! KoH Weezy and I just spend alot of time in Mexico as we are snowbirds that fly down south a lot to where the hot mamis are plentiful.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 29th 2016, 16:35:55

Thank you to the mods for taking pitty on me and I publicly apologize for the use of inappropriate language against a suicider who leveled 80% of my land and cost me a day of turns.

You have already made the following appeals for this reset:

The status for the appeal of the deletion involving:
I R WoG SuperFly (#1)

is approved.

Now as i dont have to much experience
With being deleted and with appealing I assume that my country is lost now that there is another country using #1?

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Dec 29th 2016, 17:58:44

Idk, if you had been deleted in the past for language chances are it won't be undone.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Dec 29th 2016, 17:59:14

Idk is talking about the duel number thing.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 29th 2016, 19:23:36

it was undone now i dont know if i fill out a new country name if it will be a restart or my old country reborn :(

Braden, what should i do lol

After years of struggle and famine, you have risen up to lead your people into a new golden age!
Your new nation requires a name:

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 29th 2016, 19:32:18

You should get your country back. I think all you may lose is turns during the interim.

Double check your allies.

Edited By: Primeval on Jan 4th 2017, 14:44:09

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 29th 2016, 21:32:43

Originally posted by Primeval:
Create a name. You will get your country back but perhaps with a new number. I think all you may lose is turns during the interim.

Double check your allies.

Well It seems that a chance at top 10 is lost. Thanks for trying to save me though :(

0 mins ago
49,943 survivors emerge from the ruins of your previously destroyed country and begin to rebuild. They hold true to the values of the former regime (bonus points) and are ready for you to lead them once more! The survivors were able to salvage:
3970 acres
37 Construction Sites
$95,151,570
210,421 Technology
2726 Buildings
2,233,193 Units

Dec 29th 2016, 21:48:51

Whats the point of an appeal if you still have to restart a country? Seems like no benefit as countries deleted in express for violations also recieve the survivor emerges bonus.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 29th 2016, 22:03:15

deleted due rules violations shouldn't get restart bonuses, if appeals and it goes thru then gets orig. country back minus lost turns.

no number recycling so fly keeps #1 until end of set and gets 1 top 50 finish and 1 top 100 finish, maybe 2 top 50 finishes.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

braden Game profile

Dec 29th 2016, 23:56:32

Why is he be being reborn through the ashes?
Give him his albeit ruined but still his original country back.

What is the purpose for this? Why recycle numbers? We put a man on the moon, we split an atom, the russians broke democracy, superfly cant get his suicided to ruins country back?

Dec 30th 2016, 0:10:19

Marshall anyone deleted for rules violations still ranks and gets restart bonuses but i think the bigger issue here is that a successful appeal does nothing whatsoever. Why didnt the mods unpurple the original country?

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 30th 2016, 0:16:08

Originally posted by Marshal:
deleted due rules violations shouldn't get restart bonuses, if appeals and it goes thru then gets orig. country back minus lost turns.

no number recycling so fly keeps #1 until end of set and gets 1 top 50 finish and 1 top 100 finish, maybe 2 top 50 finishes.

the problem seems that my country # was recycled right after i was deleted which really sucks. The only reason why I wanted my country back was for the land. I didnt need the militery or the tech as I could have bought and made that myself but where the hell will I be able to find 18k land now!

Its funny I was under the impression that I would get my original country back so I renamed it to The Mods Have Given Me Life (#80). I guess I should have gone with The Mods Have Taken It All Away LOL!!!! :P

Marshal Game profile

Dec 30th 2016, 2:14:51

yes purples get rank in the end if deletion happened close enuf end of set (qz has said purples and dead countries shouldn't get ending rank but its not that big issue (usually but still prevent non-purples and non-deads getting their true end rank)). purples shouldn't get restart bonuses (it said so in that announcement I think).

as for why mods couldn't restore fly's orig I got no idea since no same kind of # recycling as Mehul had but since his restart got restart bonuses then it hints that game bugged and flagged #1 as killed not deleted and restoring dead country isn't possible.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 30th 2016, 4:30:49

Thats interesting Marshal, maybe elves decided to use his almighty mod powers to kill my civis for old time sake to make me relive the old days of detah by TSO lol lol lol lol

Zing Bot

Dec 30th 2016, 6:46:06

https://media0.giphy.com/.../Bh670xFYDgE4U/200.gif#12 ... That's what u get sucka ! LOL

Zing Bot

Dec 30th 2016, 6:48:22

StupidFlys mouth so big he can whisper in his own ear !!! Ziiiiinnnnggg!!

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 30th 2016, 13:20:18

Hey Zing Bot, you piece of garbage new member go lick a nut sack u useless fluff asswipe.