Verified:

Pain Game profile

Dec 31st 2011, 2:11:28

welcome to team server you whiny little fluff

GS Ariel Gave Santa Crabs (#7) [SantaSEX] --> Word this fluff is happe (#59) [UnholyM] -- 5C/776F

props to TSO for holding it down cherry pick style.
Your mother is a nice woman

Boltar Game profile

Dec 31st 2011, 2:17:05

lol my pleasure.. and tdoung before u threaten to suicide tso for sets on end.. please. DO NOT threaten us with a good time. all we do is make countries red in the database for FUN..sometimes they dont even have to touch us or anybody

alexbajd Game profile

Dec 31st 2011, 2:18:24

Great kill, gents. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. :)
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock.

Boltar Game profile

Dec 31st 2011, 2:57:24

i think also.. and more importantly.. the STD's killed him

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2011, 4:21:14

He ain't a bad guy, he (tduong) just bytes off more than he can chew ;)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

elvesrus

Dec 31st 2011, 4:31:37

Team
23 80 F0RS4K3N (#297) 7356 $1,227,282 T PAINSGAY

Tourney
7 Retarded Egotistical Dumbass (#30) 567 $55,721 CG B
20 Back To December (#56) 10,794 $5,247,964 HG B
21 Dont Forget To Remember Me (#4) 2196 $344,643 RG C

Express
49 My Resolution Im Letting Go (#5) 3276 $585,054 H
52 1 Cuz You Should Be My Lady (#33) 18,321 $26,000,000 RG
57 Why U Gotta Be So Heartless (#55) 10,983 $2,742,349 H
102 35 U a Stunna Saw U From My Humma (#34) 19,337 $9,015,921 RG
104 Why Are Some People So Stupid (#141) 100 $4667 M
104 Justin Bieber The Overachiever (#8) 1604 $135,244 DG
106 F0RS4K3N (#106) 100 $4667 M

those were some great finishes :)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2011, 4:36:28

I don't finish well, I enjoy war very much :D
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Boltar Game profile

Dec 31st 2011, 4:38:49

no pain isnt in tso.. he wouldnt join.. i asked

Havoc Game profile

Dec 31st 2011, 6:35:16

just like to note Monks doesn't/didn't condone any of his actions and he won't be playing with us again..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

diez Game profile

Dec 31st 2011, 6:36:55

funny question:

what will happen if he restarts? monks farm n kill him? :p

Havoc Game profile

Dec 31st 2011, 7:03:37

mm land
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Pain Game profile

Dec 31st 2011, 7:04:18

if he restarts this set im calling dibs on him being my personal farm.

tduong Game profile

Jan 1st 2012, 23:45:39

when did I whine to you? I specifically stated that i don't like all jetters with no defense hiding in tag retal policies trying to top feed. And i did exactly like what I had said.

I was thinking of destocking my 1 mil tech points i had already to war for 300 turns and then delete but I didn't feel like hitting everyone else except for the all jetter. So yes, you got the kill and even when i could've bought 2 mil troops to stop GS. I decided to just forget about it and let it die so i just left it at 600k.

I thought team was supposed to be different but it's pretty much a slight difference to clans. I was just sick of picking on untags and unknown tags like everyone else. I didn't want to play it anymore. So please don't say i bit more than i could chew.

And you call me a noob lmao. Ok sure I only had claimed the top spot for pretty much the entire set. I was still #3 when i was killed which is pathetic.
Believe what you want. I wanted to play "team" not clans and it was pretty much 99% clan.
3 tags ganging up on one country? That one tag had 5 countries which is more than enough to kill me in one day. In fact, with the amount of turns you get a day, you only need 3 countries to do it.

Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

tduong Game profile

Jan 1st 2012, 23:48:39

Originally posted by Boltar:
lol my pleasure.. and tdoung before u threaten to suicide tso for sets on end.. please. DO NOT threaten us with a good time. all we do is make countries red in the database for FUN..sometimes they dont even have to touch us or anybody

when did i threaten you?
you're retarded lol. You guys are definitely taking this game too personally. Being good at EE does not make your wiener bigger. :) Happy new year. If I ever play team again, i probably won't join a tag anyways. I'll just be there for the missile fireworks

Pain Game profile

Jan 1st 2012, 23:50:19

we dont put alot of effort in killing people. your country was posted up as an offline target. the fact that you couldnt wall more hits in 12 hours time is funny.

you whined to me when you grabbed 2 people in my tag and then i bought up jets to retal you, telling me im not allowed to be an "all jetter" which is funny because i had at least half as many turrets as i had jets after retalling you. just because someone doesnt have enough offense to retal you when you grab doesnt mean they dont have the right to buy up as many jets as they need, regardless how much defense they have. youre not entitled to bottomfeed without consequence.

Boltar Game profile

Jan 1st 2012, 23:58:25

i never said u threatened us.. im saying before u do... u quoted me.. sure u can read the 6th word in..

tduong Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 0:08:57

Originally posted by Pain:
we dont put alot of effort in killing people. your country was posted up as an offline target. the fact that you couldnt wall more hits in 12 hours time is funny.

you whined to me when you grabbed 2 people in my tag and then i bought up jets to retal you, telling me im not allowed to be an "all jetter" which is funny because i had at least half as many turrets as i had jets after retalling you. just because someone doesnt have enough offense to retal you when you grab doesnt mean they dont have the right to buy up as many jets as they need, regardless how much defense they have. youre not entitled to bottomfeed without consequence.

i'm not complaining about consequences. It's a war game, i hit someone and i expect them to probably hit back. Apparently you just interpret it any way you want. If you did that in express or primary, you would be farmed. The only thing protecting you is not your weak defense but the tags. Had it been a war between me and you then you would've lost for sure. Don't even deny it. I'm done. This thread should be closed

elvesrus

Jan 2nd 2012, 0:15:55

and that is the difference between solo servers and the rest
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Pain Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 4:37:02

Originally posted by tduong:
Originally posted by Pain:

i'm not complaining about consequences. It's a war game, i hit someone and i expect them to probably hit back. Apparently you just interpret it any way you want. If you did that in express or primary, you would be farmed. The only thing protecting you is not your weak defense but the tags. Had it been a war between me and you then you would've lost for sure. Don't even deny it. I'm done. This thread should be closed

you couldnt hold a candle to me in war, dont fake the funk.