Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 21:23:47

Hey team xMx, yes we killed your member for LGing us 5 times. While we killed him he AB'ed a few of us, so good on him for not going down without a fight.

Now the rest of your team we have no beef with, however based on your ingame messages you guys seem trigger happy to fight. Your leader granted us permission to retal with stanard retals and 5 LGs on a single country retaled with death. This was discussed with Cheesy.

So now Cheesy and Co. the ball is your court. WoG is trying to turn a new leaf here thus we will not tag kill you right now over your threats. Old WoG would have just given you an F U and we would have killed you 3 sets in a row. Not new WoG/FBI, we want to keep the peace and let every one have a fun peaceful reset. Our goal is not to bully you and drive you away from the server, but is thats want you want, we can accomodate your requesst.

However, we dont want to do that as we want to get along with every one. That is why I have DNH'ed every team that we have fought with in the past, MKR being the exception as they are once again hiding somewhere. Unless someone gives me MKR's tag to add to the DNH list I cant add it. So Tross and KWMI if you are out there, now is our chance to burry the hatchet and move on.

SuperFly
WoG Type Guy and bestfriend of Pain (WoG FA type guy)

Pain Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 21:27:25

unless of course MKR is hiding in the xMx tag.

btw whos the tard who got caught cheating in the xM2x tag?
Your mother is a nice woman

Slab Game profile

Oct 23rd 2011, 0:47:41

they said they were brothers i told them to write a note to EE telling them and they would watch

Tross Game profile

Oct 25th 2011, 13:39:00

Originally posted by Pain:
unless of course MKR is hiding in the xMx tag.

btw whos the tard who got caught cheating in the xM2x tag?

I dont know anybody in that tag? If you are looking for me come to the alliance server!

Fatty Game profile

Oct 25th 2011, 18:32:01

McFly is still being a tool.

How familiar.

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 25th 2011, 18:38:51

Hi Fatty, are you unbanned again?

So what are you up 2? Are you going to go make another epic 10,000 acrea grabbing spree followed by a self deletion?

Fatty Game profile

Oct 27th 2011, 1:28:26

You seem to forget McFly...

I've never self deleted, you and your jerkoffs killed me.

I don't play in this suckhole of a server.

And when I farm, it's a bit more then 10k acres.

Ask Laf.

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

braden Game profile

Oct 27th 2011, 2:26:36

pain told me i was his best friend :(

mike Game profile

Oct 27th 2011, 18:37:19

what's tag MKR? i dont see it on eestats
Carpe Cerevisi