Verified:

Mickey

Aug 2nd 2011, 19:10:36

The 4 lords clans and mortis have to be real brave crossing over and attacking one small clan (xGx).Grads guys you did a great job,real brave of you

W Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 19:43:05

not that history shows we don't take kindly to missile retals. not that we don't have a long history with "xGx" or anything.

if you want a 5v5 next set, i'm fairly confident that could be arranged.
[9:22pm] xHx: on a fluff ton of tech
[9:22pm] xHx was kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)
[9:22pm] Within[SnG]: what?? fluff this
[9:22pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2011, 19:56:21

Believe me. The Mortis attacks were definitely unsanctioned by any type of authority figure.

Definitely not sanctioned by anyone sane.

Regardless. I was told you were the best players to ever grace us mere mortals. Surprisingly you die quick. Like little girls.

Strange.

Less tough guy talk in IRC chats and more actual know how *might* help. We were coming your way eventually. Just took us 20+ countries to go through first.

Suck it.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 2nd 2011, 20:06:24

Pretty much what Zen sed - retal things however you feel like, we'll be happy to kill you however WE feel like.

Go cry to MKR - they like a bleeding heart sob story.

Mickey

Aug 3rd 2011, 2:08:56

Zen if you and4 others would likt to join us in a private server will be a express server turn evry minute no one in but the 10 of us.The five you guys destroyed were not the fighter of global.come and get your backsides kicked.If by chance you can kill us I will stand up and say I was wrong you are the best.But that will not happen.Let me know and I can have it set up for next monday or when every you say.

Detmer Game profile

Aug 3rd 2011, 2:16:19

Yeah, if any FBI leaders had known about those Mortis attacks there would have been hell to pay.

QiXiongMao Game profile

Aug 3rd 2011, 3:15:37

So you can't compete in team and think you are somehow worth battling on a server that is breathtakingly easy to kill in?

Lord Slayer Game profile

Aug 3rd 2011, 12:26:31

Mickey I don't think took his meds this set. It's ok though. He talked the talk, and then just bent over.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2011, 15:27:03

Originally posted by Mickey:
Zen if you and4 others would likt to join us in a private server will be a express server turn evry minute no one in but the 10 of us.The five you guys destroyed were not the fighter of global.come and get your backsides kicked.If by chance you can kill us I will stand up and say I was wrong you are the best.But that will not happen.Let me know and I can have it set up for next monday or when every you say.

Uh.....I never claimed to be the best, you did.

But you have Lords already giving you the opportunity and I would definitely take you up on a 5 v 5 in team. I am not going to start another server just to kill you. So there it is. You have two teams right there offering you a 5 v 5.

I don't know what global.come is, but I don't like it.

So I repeat.

Suck it.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

H Game profile

Aug 3rd 2011, 15:59:09

We slaughtered you every set over on global. Cant imagine the outcome being any different.

Edited By: H on Aug 4th 2011, 0:09:28
See Original Post

aliyah Game profile

Aug 3rd 2011, 17:16:11

Haaaay Panda!

And this thread screams laughable failure!
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2011, 22:38:17

Zen, let me take them on 1 vs 5. I can whoop 'em good. :)

I just LOVE to WAR, you know that.

Please, I've been a good boy, I haven't done anything evil this reset. Pleae?

I can take them, no problem.

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Ravi Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 1:51:02

Mickey, you are a silly little boy

Okay now that that is out of the way let's get down to business. FBI does not know what global is. We do not care what it is. We have no desire to learn about it. Our Corporation, FBI, will concede you would kick our asses in a game we will not even show up at. But even then I bet you barely beat us with us not even having a player over there.

We have all played this game for years, You, me and every other asshole reading this. You wanna punch us in the face do it here. We can take it. We are grown men...with the minds of children.

Yours in Battle,

Ravi
President & CEO
FBI Enterprises Inc.

Brink Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 2:46:41

Never go for the face, aim for his hunchback.

/knows stuff....

Edited By: Brink on Aug 4th 2011, 3:01:27
See Original Post

aliyah Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 15:31:15

Now this post... Made me giggle and like Cerberus. I did not snore! Good job!
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

Lord Slayer Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 17:31:59

I always like a 5:1 gangbang... but that's just a personal preference.

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 6th 2011, 21:14:08

Originally posted by Lord Slayer:
I always like a 5:1 gangbang... but that's just a personal preference.

we should hang out... ;-)

Vendetta

Aug 12th 2011, 2:44:27

Heh.