Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 29th 2023, 11:47:39

Originally posted by Requiem:
BH, think about how many times I _could have_ hit you but chose only to hit once. It's a game where you build countries and attack.

It's not a big deal. I had a little fun after you made the post as well, lol.

Req - I legitimately don't care about one country hitting me. I've only ever known war in this game. I've been killed the 50th most times in the team server all time, and I've only played like 6 or 7 sets. I genuinely enjoy 1 on 1 wars in Primary.

Here is what I think is lame.

When I retaliate too hard against someone who hits me, it turns into a 20v1.

If I hit someone whose in a netting clan, I get killed 20v1.

If I try to play in a netting clan, I get hit... by 3 different people now, including one who is just sending missiles, clearly not trying to play the game and only destroy my game.

When I try to make pacts with people, they never get honored. Two sets ago DD didn't honor his pact I made with darkness because, I guess I never got a final confirmation. Only a 'I don't see a problem with it'. And the last set before I disbanded the resistance I was informed a day before the set began that the pact Darkness signed wasn't going to be honored.

When I play completely solo and build no military, no spies, no anything, and try to play 100% peaceful and distance myself from ANYONE in the game, I still get hit by 20 people.

I've never had a 1 on 1 war in Teams. I've never even had a 5 on 1 war in teams. If I had, I wouldn't be in the top 50 in deaths.

I would love this 'you get hit, and then you hit back' game you speak of. One where it's fair and fun and I can have a little war with someone.

That game has never existed for me on any team/alliance servers. Hell, I'd settle for a 5 on 1 server. I'm only one person though, I can't handle 15 on 1.

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 29th 2023, 13:43:04

Just swallow some pride and don't use blackhole in your country name. We do it all the time in major wars to be able to stonewall.

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 29th 2023, 13:45:48

Originally posted by Symbolic:
Just swallow some pride and don't use blackhole in your country name. We do it all the time in major wars to be able to stonewall.

Nah. I'm not going to hide. And ya'll can keep griefing me. I just want you to admit what you're doing, that's all.

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 29th 2023, 14:03:50

Originally posted by BlackHole:

Nah. I'm not going to hide. And ya'll can keep griefing me. I just want you to admit what you're doing, that's all.

I personally never made any hits against you, but if it makes you feel better.

I am griefing you.

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 30th 2023, 3:50:55

i havent killed you in awhile but I was personally hunting you down many sets ago with the intention of wrecking you.

is that you and LaFs favorite made up term of griefing? If so than you can say that i was griefing you.

now days i avoid you and for the most part i avoid the boards are they are nothing more than the same guy whining about something and the same 6 dudes arguing about the dead beaten tired horse that is LaF :)

BlackHole Game profile

Sep 30th 2023, 11:13:09

Originally posted by SuperFly:

i havent killed you in awhile but I was personally hunting you down many sets ago with the intention of wrecking you.

is that you and LaFs favorite made up term of griefing? If so than you can say that i was griefing you.

now days i avoid you and for the most part i avoid the boards are they are nothing more than the same guy whining about something and the same 6 dudes arguing about the dead beaten tired horse that is LaF :)

Your comment is so interesting to me. The way you linked me and LaF again.

Griefing is my term. To my knowledge, no one in LaF has ever used it. It's fascinating that you linked us both together as using that term though.

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 30th 2023, 20:21:51

Your comment is so interesting to me. The way you linked me and LaF again.

Griefing is my term. To my knowledge, no one in LaF has ever used it. It's fascinating that you linked us both together as using that term though.

Griefing is LaFs term. You merely started using it after you learned it from them….

The term griefer has been said by Gerdler, slagpit and many others way before you got here. Go read the sanctions thread any anything related to player and country name Hungry…..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2023, 20:33:33

I hate to break it to both of you, griefing is a term used in just about every online game, I play DayZ with my brother on the Xbox and all the private server we've been on use that term as well for players that suicide just to annoy others.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 30th 2023, 20:48:59

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I hate to break it to both of you, griefing is a term used in just about every online game, I play DayZ with my brother on the Xbox and all the private server we've been on use that term as well for players that suicide just to annoy others.

That is true but BH is claiming to have coined the term in this game

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2023, 20:54:51

That is true but BH is claiming to have coined the term in this game

If that's the case.....LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2023, 21:25:47

Edited By: Requiem on Sep 30th 2023, 21:42:10

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 1st 2023, 1:04:40

Obviously I didn't invent the word Koh. LOL. You must have a really low opinion of me to think I am claiming I invented the f'ing word. Hahahahah

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 1st 2023, 1:06:37

Did you just find a thread from 13 years ago where someone used the term grief to prove that it's LaF's term and not me?

Dude.. I'm the one who has been repeating the word for the past few months. To my knowledge, since I've been here, I'm the one who has been using that term.

Now if others want to use it, that's fine, obviously. I just haven't seen them using it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2023, 1:44:03

Did you just find a thread from 13 years ago where someone used the term grief to prove that it's LaF's term and not me?

Dude.. I'm the one who has been repeating the word for the past few months. To my knowledge, since I've been here, I'm the one who has been using that term.

Now if others want to use it, that's fine, obviously. I just haven't seen them using it.

I never met a person so in love with themselves..... actually I did, Gerdler is the other one, he's perfect and everyone else inferior beings....hmmm I'm beginning to wonder if you're another alt for him....
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 1st 2023, 2:05:32

I never met a person so in love with themselves..... actually I did, Gerdler is the other one, he's perfect and everyone else inferior beings....hmmm I'm beginning to wonder if you're another alt for him....

I'm in love with myself because.... because.... because Superfly looked up the word griefing in a thread 13 years ago and said that I didn't start it.... or something?

WTF. Explain your logic here Ko. It's more difficult to follow than usual.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2023, 2:08:25

I'm in love with myself because.... because.... because Superfly looked up the word griefing in a thread 13 years ago and said that I didn't start it.... or something?

My last sentence is a troll, get with the program bro 🤣
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 1st 2023, 2:18:34

I didnt even read your last sentence, lol. I just responded to the being in love with myself... it just seemed silly.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2023, 2:23:42

I didnt even read your last sentence, lol. I just responded to the being in love with myself... it just seemed silly.

It is what it is.
(•_•)