Verified:

mrford Game profile

Apr 10th 2017, 15:39:36

dont even know why i ran a country, my objective was clearly foolish. everyone knows netters are never left alone and assholes have all the power here. back into retirement i go.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Nerrus Game profile

Apr 10th 2017, 17:32:28

mrford sighting... We miss you sonny boy :)
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

Marshal Game profile

Apr 10th 2017, 19:06:35

I mostly agree with fordy (I have had few sets ruined by idiots) but still there are netting opportunities (even I got once to top10 and I'm crappy netter).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Kingme Game profile

Apr 10th 2017, 21:49:55

Originally posted by mrford:
dont even know why i ran a country, my objective was clearly foolish. everyone knows netters are never left alone and assholes have all the power here. back into retirement i go.

I'm assuming you got suicided by some asshat. Sorry to hear, I was surprisingly left alone. *knocks on wood*

mrford Game profile

Apr 10th 2017, 21:57:14

Suicided? Debatable. Grabbed for nearly 5200 acres when I was all-x? Yeah.

Over half that was after I calced my destock.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

DruncK Game profile

Apr 10th 2017, 22:25:34

Oil destock is good for curbing the effect of late set grabbers =\

Netting here is too easy tho, maybe try C/I top 10? That'd be fun imo

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2017, 22:31:43

Try taggin Top10 or WeeDy
Catch me on ir c

mrford Game profile

Apr 11th 2017, 0:30:51

I am tagged Top10

I will still finish top 10, I agree it is extremely easy to do so.

My goal was to make a country in honor of someone and win. It was an unrealistic goal given the unpredictable nature of this server. I should have known better.

My desire to try again is nil.

Edited By: mrford on Apr 11th 2017, 0:32:51
Swagger of a Chupacabra

archaic Game profile

Apr 11th 2017, 1:01:08

Originally posted by DruncK:
Oil destock is good for curbing the effect of late set grabbers =\

Netting here is too easy tho, maybe try C/I top 10? That'd be fun imo

DruncK would know after all

Originally posted by Shweezy:

Try taggin Top10 or WeeDy

Lol, yeah shweezy needs to take some more land he can't use.

The whole server is nothing but griefers and tards now. You won't be alone in retirement. It was good to see you back though, even if its a fluffhole.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2017, 1:33:02

Ford play primary next set and ally w me. Lets fluff fluff up!

mrford Game profile

Apr 11th 2017, 1:39:33

I have had 9 Primary countries come OOP in the 44 rounds on EE. The server has always been too slow and too hard to kill douches for me. Especially with the most recent anti-coordination rules. Most recent means last 3 years or so. I'm so old.

I remember when major EC server clans would have proxy wars on fun solo server servers.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 11th 2017, 1:51:44

This set has been rough for sure. Guys like Donny who play whos LAFhing now LULZ (#72) Will come out of the wood work just to screw some innocent all-x guys claiming that it's my fault for making ONE PS on him.

Then guys like:
I retal with NMs final warning (#27)
The Burger King (#53)
YOLO (#76)

Come out farming guys like Ford for No reason and then when you are killing them they message you how they don't care about their country but they are happy to know that we are wasting our resources and turns on them instead of netting and trying to get a Top 10.

But all BS aside this is still the funnest server to play so who gives a poop.

Special shout out and thanks to SiN and Elders who have always helped us out with these pesky guys. As always let me know if I can return the favor.

mrford Game profile

Apr 11th 2017, 1:59:58

No hard feelings towards my squad. Sure the last one was cross retailing, but that is on him for being a week fluff.

I have had a few netting homes and top10 has been one.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Link Game profile

Apr 11th 2017, 2:08:59

Ford can never catch a break on this fluffin server
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2017, 20:02:12

So what you are really saying is this game is unplayable LOL

DruncK Game profile

Apr 11th 2017, 20:59:37

No you just have to risk having low D in exchange for finishing a mil or 3 lower NW than optimal. But if someone wants to be a deusch for the sole purpose of being one there's not any amount of D that will save you(except spy heavy C/I with SDI maybe, but good luck with getting decent price on bushels)

I think a big part of the boringness of netting here is that everyone runs the same dumb farmer that stocks pretty much after tech start up with enough oil for their destock. That does need to be curbed imo or atleast we should have stricter penalties for being rainbows.

mrford Game profile

Apr 11th 2017, 21:18:22

I had over 4mill turrets and 500k tanks when I was farmed on my 40 hour logout. The jackass demoed me to grab me.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Havoc Game profile

Apr 11th 2017, 22:35:17

least your finish wasn't nerfed by an 'established' alliance and retalling would cost too much to be worthwhile
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

archaic Game profile

Apr 11th 2017, 23:32:23

Originally posted by DruncK:
No you just have to risk having low D in exchange for finishing a mil or 3 lower NW than optimal. But if someone wants to be a deusch for the sole purpose of being one there's not any amount of D that will save you(except spy heavy C/I with SDI maybe, but good luck with getting decent price on bushels)

I think a big part of the boringness of netting here is that everyone runs the same dumb farmer that stocks pretty much after tech start up with enough oil for their destock. That does need to be curbed imo or atleast we should have stricter penalties for being rainbows.

Its tough, because blowing enough stock to retal makes getting the lad back a push, especially the end of set hits. The oiler destock is tops right now, but its varied over time, and honestly I could get 50M with a straight farmer or casher just about as easily. Some people might still do tech starts, but none of us ever bothered with them on a 30 day set, tech prices drop fast enough.

A couple of sets ago, I jumped from 3M to 11M to do a retal. The myth that having defense protects netters from being grabbed is just that - a myth. All it does is occasionally deflect attention to an easier target. If somebody wants to grab you then they are going to.

Grabbing as a legitimate netting strategy is and has been dead on the team server for years. There is just not enough time to make all of the land and military costs balance out. All grabbing gets you is killed. Of course, being all-x isn't really any safer.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 11th 2017, 23:43:40

I feel for you ford and I agree with you. The thing is I have very low expectations. When I left the game 10 years ago my alliance had been multied for like 4 sets straight and netting in 1b(primary) was impossible due to greifers so you were left with random and tournament. Now the game is better in some places.

I only need 1 server to go well and with the GDI rules in primary and express those servers are really nice. But Team is fcking crazy. that is part of the charm I guess. If my turns didn't overflow and I didnt take like 40 missiles adn 15 ABs I might have been a contender. On the other hand I deserved all of that, unlike you. :/

It is hateful when jealous people drive good players from the game/server. Best thing you can do is outstay them I think. :)

commandos Game profile

Apr 15th 2017, 3:30:09

lol RIP