Verified:

elvesrus

Jan 2nd 2012, 10:30:28

doesn't work too well. we all like killing, we all like restarting, we don't care about our countries.

if you really want to threaten us, make sure we have no reason to kill and end up netting. then again, some of us enjoy that too, so I guess you're fluff out of luck.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 10:53:10

Nah it wouldnt work well when your 7 clans strong taking on 2 and half! Its so easy with big numbers, in alliance im with LCN (51 members) and kickin some arse it would be like us tag killing a clan the size of rage (15 members) BIG DEAL!

Jiman Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 10:57:26

What if that 15 members of that clan decided to act all tough against LCN. Starting to make threats to them, saying they will ruin there reset.
They also take actions in an attempt to show how big they are.

Will you just let that small tag think its everything and attempt to bully the server? No. You will act.

Besides, this is team not alliance.

fuzzball136 Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 11:02:36

rage used to be a huge clan...

elvesrus

Jan 2nd 2012, 11:33:33

Jiman, I'm in PDM and that happened last set. Although as Jiman said, this is team, not alliance.

Let's have a brief history lesson. Back in 2005 when AoDT formed on the FFA server I wanted to FS NBK which was twice our size just to see if we could do it. In 2007 on the limited server a group of us were tired of the current politics of a couple clans so we made out own called ORDER. Took the whole server to stop us. When I was in DSoA on the same limited server I had a 10 person clan stand up to the biggest dog on the block and got them to back down.

I've been on the winning side of wars, I've been on the losing side of wars, but the key is to make it fun win or lose. Ask WoG/FBI how we handled our first set here. I loved our first set here even though we lost because it took the whole damn server to do it and had fun the whole time. Look at the continuation of that last set. Did you see any hate going back and forth? No. We even settled out differences and tried working out a way to mend the fences with DBD (this seems like a good way to do it given the circumstances).

You want revenge? Fine, we can even try to get it so you have the advantage next set on paper. Then again, if you saw our roster to choose from, I don't think you'd want even numbers with the FS. Most of us laugh at this talk of the kills being too fast now when we were killing just as fast years before EE.

To put this in recent events on the internet, you're ocean marketing, we're Gabe from Penny Arcade, and the rest of the server is the poor customer Dave :)

pele Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 11:42:13

Heres a threat to TSO:
I´ll be the top hitter before the war is over :P

Cabrito Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 16:42:35

If your gonna act like you got a set of balls, then ya best be bringing it. I dont back down from no war :P

LOL

When the white man discovered this country,
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.
White man thought he could improve on a system like this. - Cherokee proverb

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 13:10:04

LMAO It's funny how you guys repeatedly say this is team server not alliance so Where T F is the 5 man team?? If this is not alliance why is there 40 of you?? Sounds very much like alliance don't you think?? That history lesson sucked, i wasnt here back then not even in 2007 and as far as i know we didnt have a team server. This is about team server not alliance so start playing it like it is then if you are so concerned about it. Maybe we can drop Tourney or express and run 2 alliance servers just for you guys? Just an idea. Oh hang on we already are.

ViLSE Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 14:35:05

Well on this server you get an awful lot of turns, so just get yourself some 10-15 friends and start up a few teams. Then all go Tyranny and attack as much as you can before you die, I can guarantee you that youll be able to damage someone as big as TSO then. Im not saying youll win by any means but wreaking havoc is do-able.

But you have a good point, this really isnt a team server, its more of an alliance server in miniature. And currently TSO has about half the countries on the server so being a bit nice to them probably wont hurt. :)

crest23 Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 16:24:44

Jiman you moron this is alliance not team.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tduong Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 16:37:04

true that
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Boltar Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 17:50:21

were almost a midclassed alliance if we could retain and move the clan to 1a ;)

Pain Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 17:58:49

why are you xMx guys crying about 5 man teams yet you had THREE (3) tags yourself? if youre so OMG this should be 5 man teams then use your own fluffing tags otherwise youre just hypocrites.
Your mother is a nice woman

diez Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 18:03:55

nah boltar, people will just go back to their respective alliances :p

Boltar Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 18:15:21

yea i know. hence the retain part ;)

elvesrus

Jan 4th 2012, 22:33:20

if we were able to retain all our members, we'd probably tag ORDER and get some more people along the way ;)

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 0:48:43

Pain, fluffing read carefully please. They were saying this is team server not alliance server, i was pointing out that they are treating this like alliance server you fluff. Next time can you please put a FIVE next to the (5) as i like what you done with the 3 thankyou xx
Vilse, yeah your right but what about the guys that dont have 10-15 friends;) I was being nice, i am most the time. I did no hits at all but was then killed and that makes me a little upset, im slowly getttng over it but cant be too nice till then :P

elvesrus

Jan 5th 2012, 0:57:44

nothing personal, but it was the people you were with. if you still can't understand that I can't make it any more clear

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 1:07:38

Nah its all good, i understand:P

Pain Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 3:13:10

Originally posted by MADMARK:
Pain, fluffing read carefully please. They were saying this is team server not alliance server, i was pointing out that they are treating this like alliance server you fluff. Next time can you please put a FIVE next to the (5) as i like what you done with the 3 thankyou xx
Vilse, yeah your right but what about the guys that dont have 10-15 friends;) I was being nice, i am most the time. I did no hits at all but was then killed and that makes me a little upset, im slowly getttng over it but cant be too nice till then :P

and i was pointing out that YOU (xMx) were also treating it the SAME EXACT way by having three (3)(III) tags of five (5)(V) people just like TSO has eight (8)(VIII) tags of five (5)(V) people. im not sure what your point was but maybe you should try to make it more clear next time.

hope you understand that, i made sure to type each number in both noun form, numeric form and roman numeral so as to not confuse you.
Your mother is a nice woman

tduong Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 3:54:14

well, at least he's they're lesser of 2 evils cause they got 3 instead of 8

elvesrus

Jan 5th 2012, 4:50:13

to be fair, not all of our tags are full, so its more like 7 tags of 5

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 5:33:15

Was xM3x full elverus?? I do not know?? I think they had 3, i really dont know.

Pain, LISTEN i wasnt saying that!!! Please read the bottom line of Jimans post!!! The 3rd Third (IIIrd) post in this thread. By the way pain i was xM2X get it right. Also, i was not confused i just wondered why you chose to write (3) three but didnt do the same with the 5? I undersatnd what 3 and 5 mean i just want you to be consistent. Also thanks for pointing that out tduong :D

Boltar Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 5:37:03

Originally posted by tduong:

to be honest. when tso took our xmx and sub tags.. we actually had cheers from the rest of team server.. doesnt really make us evil.. even if 3 is lesser then 8

tduong Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 6:01:44

Originally posted by Boltar:

to be honest. when tso took our xmx and sub tags.. we actually had cheers from the rest of team server.. doesnt really make us evil.. even if 3 is lesser then 8

Maybe they cheered because jj is dead also? lol

Hohiro Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 7:43:08

MADMARK, just relax a bit and think about it. I am not in TSO and I am happy they took xMx out, because exactly what you are trying to blame them for, some people of xMx did to others and as you are member of the team, you will suffer the consequences, as easy as it is. So if you are angry, the best way would be to be angry about your teammates not about others. xMx gets problems every set and I somehow don't like the way they play.
I played untagged last set and got Tag/Pass ingame by a xMx member, not a real good way of getting teams filled, as you don't know who enters your team. Best way if you want to net in peace is joining a peaceful alliance, as it seems they aren't attacked by the biggies other than normal grabs or retals.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2012, 7:53:25

+1 Hohiro
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Jiman Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 8:00:34

Where does Crest belong? :O

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2012, 8:02:51

-1 Jiman
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Jiman Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 8:07:15

Originally posted by MADMARK:
LMAO It's funny how you guys repeatedly say this is team server not alliance so Where T F is the 5 man team?? If this is not alliance why is there 40 of you?? Sounds very much like alliance don't you think?? That history lesson sucked, i wasnt here back then not even in 2007 and as far as i know we didnt have a team server. This is about team server not alliance so start playing it like it is then if you are so concerned about it. Maybe we can drop Tourney or express and run 2 alliance servers just for you guys? Just an idea. Oh hang on we already are.

I was seperating the two servers from one another, in term of political events and alliances vs actually player base and game mechanics. ^_^

Edited By: Jiman on Jan 5th 2012, 8:12:36
See Original Post

Jiman Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 8:13:02

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
-1 Jiman

+2 KoHeartsGPA

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 11:24:17

Hmmm well thats how i got in, got asked in game whilst untagged. Ive played untagged a few times but also played in FBI for a few sets but when i went to join they were full so i went alone. So im better off playing in a peaceful alliance? Im not sure who is who in team server as ive never really thought of coming to these forums before. So is TSO a peaceful netting team? ;) Well i may have to change? Nothing against team xMx but from what ive heard ill just be killed playing there. I dont want to put time in (doing no grabs) then log on like i did the other day and im dead.

Hohiro Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 13:04:38

Well, there should be some Tags that would come into my mind, DBD, TheFist or maybe Monks or sometimes WoG. You could try a new topic like 'searching for a netting team' and see who responds, guess most people are happy seeing a peaceful netter in their team if its not full yet.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2012, 19:38:47

TSO is peaceful up until you piss a member off! Netting is a waste of fun IMO
(•_•)

toma Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 20:06:31

netting alliances.

DBD
LMFAO
ETFT
TheFist
Monks
lords
MKR
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

tduong Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 22:10:26

it should be obvious who the netting alliances are since they'll have high net lol.

crest23 Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 23:43:49

Originally posted by Jiman:

Where does Crest belong? :O

My clan, team, alliance name is NOTAMORON, and no, you cannot join. It is not for morons, lol.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 23:44:42

We are also tag allied to NOT4MORONS, so hit us at your peril.

Edited By: crest23 on Jan 6th 2012, 0:24:54
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 23:48:25

Was that directed to Jiman or myself?

crest23 Game profile

Jan 6th 2012, 0:25:37

Jiman.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 6th 2012, 1:00:23

it should be obvious who the netting alliances are since they'll have high net lol.

ehhh there's a TSO tag with a higher networth than tags from Monks, Lords, DBD and WoG
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Angryjesus Game profile

Jan 6th 2012, 1:03:42

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

ehhh there's a TSO tag with a higher networth than tags from Monks, Lords, DBD and WoG

average land would probably be a better guide

crest23 Game profile

Jan 7th 2012, 5:29:25

Looks like Jiman is cheating. You had your friend put you in DR, aye? This is how it starts TSO. This is how it starts.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Jiman Game profile

Jan 7th 2012, 6:56:23

Sorry, but that member was disciplined and taken care of by our IA.

Besides, If I had a friend put me in DR, its using game mechanics.

elvesrus

Jan 7th 2012, 6:57:35

*shrugs* you could try killing them, but it might take a while.

might have gotten some sympathy from me if you didn't start by crying cheater

Jiman Game profile

Jan 7th 2012, 7:02:19

O if said alliance wishes to speak to the TSO head FA, me, contact me and we might be able to work something out.

Elvies can handle it too I guess, but i bring cookies.

elvesrus

Jan 7th 2012, 7:25:22

jiman is nicer too

Hawkster Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 5:57:37

This whole debate is pointless. I can see and agree about TSO taking out xMx. xMx is an unorganized mob of players that banded together to try and keep from being farmed and specifically put together to combat those sex (guessing really TSO) teams. However they went about it all the wrong way and even worse some of those xMx deserved what they got. Which is why I stayed well clear of xMx, even though I could emphasize with some of countries that did decide to join.

IF it was only against that xMx then this debate would have a point .. but its not. I said when I first started playing team server that this was not an actual team server and asked about it in chat. It is no different really than alliance/clan server.

The only way I can see to do team server and keep it different would be to have designated 'x' amount of countries but have them placed randomly in teams. Any other way is going to result in way it is now. Multi teams developing and working together like one big clan/alliance in a so called team server.