Verified:

Jiman Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 3:39:28

Dear Team server community.

It has come to my attention that certain actions made by TSO are being met with poor communication and overreaction. Let me alleviate any misconceptions that may have been occuring recently. Our goals are of peace and that is why we war. We will not let people be picked on by others. xMx is a prime example of this. We have prime intel on wars that will occur, and we wish to pervent those weaker from being over whelmed. We are here for for Team Server. If you think mistakes are being made, contact us asap and we can talk things through, otherwise you give us no choice but to act.

If you have any questions, you may contact myself, elvesrus or Boltar about any issue. If your tag is dead already it simply means you didnt contact us fast enough.

Have a good day team server.

~Jiman, hFA of TSO.

elvesrus

Jan 8th 2012, 3:42:48

confirmed, we just show our love for everyone in a strange way.

Elves R Us, VP/HoW TSO
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Cougar Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 3:43:41

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

TSO is doubleplusgood, and Morgue are now unpersons.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2012, 3:44:08

Bring it, TSO! :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Boltar Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 3:47:40

confirmed, much love for the war this game is suppose to be played "war game"

Boltard, EL Richardtatorhead

Hawkster Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 5:37:58

Originally posted by Jiman:
Dear Team server community.

If you have any questions, you may contact myself, elvesrus or Boltar about any issue. If your tag is dead already it simply means you didnt contact us fast enough.

It is kind of hard to contact someone in 30 minutes .. sorry but I dont nor cant sit checking a game 24/7.

There was no war declared against my country, nor any hostile actions my country did upon those teams that did a KR. They simply killed an untagged country for sport in their cowardly way. It is no challenge for multiple teams to take out untagged countries.

So not sure how one is supposed to contact TSO without any warning or indication. TBH I am not surprised it happened and was expecting it. But only because I seen them do KR on couple other untagged countries similiar to mine in last couple of days. So instead of actually playing last day, I just beefed up as much population and military as I could to waste as many turns as possible.

Anyway you can keep your announcement. This was the first set I have ever played in this game and it will be my last in team server. So I will not be needing your help.

Jiman Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 6:01:35

TSO does not recognize any untagged country unless they contact us in advanced and asks for special privileges to be made for them.

When I say "Team Server", that means those who are in Teams, not those who are not in teams. Sorry if I didnt clarify this.

Hawkster Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 6:09:28

good point and one I can accept

Jiman Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 6:11:48

Originally posted by Hawkster:
By no means we want to drive players away from the server. Please return next set to the server.

If you still wish to stay untagged, contact me a week or so before the next reset starts, maybe we can work something out.

If you are tempted to try out and join a team, we may have an opening if your interested.

Hawkster Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 6:28:02

But that is and was a valid point. I DONT have a team and so I really should not be in that server anyway. Wasnt really given a chance to watch and time to decide on picking a team either. But mehh I wont be back .. unless maybe I get to know community little better and go in starting with a team.

Boltar Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 22:14:57

untaggeds are dying cause if 1 of them suicided on anyone this set.. it ruined it for the whole bunch..last set netters got suicided end of set and finishes ruined. we are policing the server

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2012, 1:44:33

Originally posted by Hawkster:
I ran untagged for 3 sets, TSO always respected me during that period, all I had to do is inform either Boltar or the Elf about my country info :)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Kyatoru Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 2:10:56

Originally posted by Boltar:
untaggeds are dying cause if 1 of them suicided on anyone this set.. it ruined it for the whole bunch..last set netters got suicided end of set and finishes ruined. we are policing the server

That makes no sense. I didn't realize we were randomly killing untagged countries. It's retarded stuff like this across all servers that severely hampers the growth of this game.

You guys can farm my country. I'm leaving for AK now anyway.
+Kya

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2012, 2:29:01

What's AK?
(•_•)

de1i Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 7:09:01

While we are filling the forum full of bullfluff, I'd like to announce myself as King of Scotland.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 9th 2012, 7:20:17

You're trash.

Mr. Iris Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 8:13:24

Originally posted by Slagpit:
You're trash.

He is. The douche woke me up at 12 am because I was being killed for no reason by none other than...

TSO (gasp)

Thanks! Back to bed.
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

ViLSE Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 11:39:22

Umm TSO you guys are really killing a few too many countries. Soon there wont be anyone left to LG not speaking of all the people that wont be coming back to play here again. I dont see how this can possibly be good for the server?

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 12:12:32

Originally posted by ViLSE:
Umm TSO you guys are really killing a few too many countries. Soon there wont be anyone left to LG not speaking of all the people that wont be coming back to play here again. I dont see how this can possibly be good for the server?

Hmmm if those active players left team cause of TSO.. that would mean TSO could do whatever they want ! yay.. uhh..wait.. arent we doing whatever we want already ? :D
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

ViLSE Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 13:45:16

Well perhaps that is so. :)

I was trying to figure out what some of these teams and countries had done to you that you have been killing but to be honest I cant figure it out in most cases.

Boltar Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 13:53:53

A lot of times we kill landfarms who aren't playing but just exploring for someone else. And u all (netters) can thank Tso for killing would be suiciders end of set instead of letting them missile and an u all last 3 days of set. Remember the tag phish last set? Well I decided I wouldn't let that happen again

ViLSE Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 14:01:08

Yep, I reckon youll get that much done for sure. Will be fun to see if any suicider slips through the net then. :)

Hawkster Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 14:06:18

Originally posted by Kyatoru:
That makes no sense. I didn't realize we were randomly killing untagged countries. It's retarded stuff like this across all servers that severely hampers the growth of this game.

Sure it does, it makes perfect sense. Any excuse is good enough for them to have their fun, even a half baked up one. To them warring and killing is fun, they are simply having fun. Sadly from their perspective its a fine line. Killing everyone leaves no one left, but not killing means not having their fun. One I will leave for them to figure out some middle ground.

Because for me personally, I sort of accomplished my goal. I would have started in primary server but thought it was stupid to start so near EoS. So decided to start in team to familiarize myself on exactly how this game runs (compared to one I am used too). I got myself broke in and learned few things before my country died. Had little bit of fun and now time to move onto another server. Dont see myself coming back to team server, but who knows its possible and I might one day when and if I have an actual team or I get extremely bored.

Hawkster Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 14:08:38

Yep, I reckon youll get that much done for sure. Will be fun to see if any suicider slips through the net then. :)

Well its always still possible, as anyone can simply re-start. But yea I am sure they will deter most.

tduong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 14:10:19

Originally posted by TNTroXxor:

Hmmm if those active players left team cause of TSO.. that would mean TSO could do whatever they want ! yay.. uhh..wait.. arent we doing whatever we want already ? :D

when everyone leaves and you're the only ones left lol. You'll really get to be able to do what you want.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Boltar Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 21:40:47

no suicider will slip thru unless its part of a established tag

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 3:59:45

Originally posted by tduong:
Originally posted by TNTroXxor:

when everyone leaves and you're the only ones left lol. You'll really get to be able to do what you want.

This game has the survivability of a fluffroach lol. There's always someone to takes someone elses place lol. Even with the kind of situation express is in, ppl are still playing it no ? :p
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set