Verified:

Hawkster Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 6:23:50

Once again .. sure guess TSO, which sounds like the biggest group and much more than an actual 5 member team, prolly could. Pure numbers accounts for a lot, so saying they are the some of the best means nothing. That means nothing about how a team can work together. They are dominating by shear size.

Jiman Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 6:27:55

Thats what makes us so awesome.

We have the numbers. We have the skill. And we have the team mentality.

Not attempting to be fluffy or anything, but I have known almost all the people I am playing with for years from the alliance server, and their skill is unmatched and their level of team work and loyalty is unmatched.

I have the upmost respect for my team mates, dont trash on them.

elvesrus

Jan 8th 2012, 6:33:54

I did not bring size into my comment at all. Just skill as actual 5 man teams that can work together well with the emphasis on "should the spirit of the server be enforced". As it stands the server has always been dominated by one major force. RD in the beginning, Wog/FBI after them until last set, and now TSO. Sooner or later TSO will be dethroned. It will happen, just a matter of time :)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Hawkster Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 7:22:05

Originally posted by Jiman:

But this is my point .. you can NOT make this statement since it is not a team. Anyone can get the biggest group together and dominate a server. Shear size of numbers can compensate for a lot. If you REALLY want respect and to prove your worth and make that statement believable, as a TEAM, then play it like a team with ONLY the five members. Otherwise this is no different than an alliance server.

Hawkster Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 7:30:09

Originally posted by elvesrus:
I did not bring size into my comment at all. Just skill as actual 5 man teams that can work together well with the emphasis on "should the spirit of the server be enforced". As it stands the server has always been dominated by one major force. RD in the beginning, Wog/FBI after them until last set, and now TSO. Sooner or later TSO will be dethroned. It will happen, just a matter of time :)

You dont have to bring size into your comment .. we are talking about team server which consists of 5 member teams. Since TSO is much more than 5 members .. its irrelevant about skill of all those members. You first have to do away with all those members beyond the five. Than and only than can you take into account their skill AND more importantly how they work as a team.

I dont really care how it has always been and what so called teams have always dominated .. cause if they were anything like TSO, they werent a team, but a whole entire clan.

elvesrus

Jan 8th 2012, 7:32:30

"should the spirit of the server be enforced"

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 10:23:24

Hmmm weird i thought we all get together to rule the server.. Ditch all the political crap and whatnot cause the only reason most of us are playing is to dedicate every turn to spamming the attack-again button.

that is all.
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Boltar Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 19:26:28

so in everyones arguement.. would everyone agree that team server is broken? and like a car things are often torn apart then put back together?

Kalick Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 19:39:51

Yes, I think everyone agrees that Team server is not working as intended. But I think the game admins have bigger things on their plate than this server, so I wouldn't expect it to be fixed by them. And I don't think WoG, TSO, or DBD are going to fix it either =p

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 19:48:24

my mom is going to fix me up a nice dinner when I stop by the old family home tonight :)

not that it matters to anyones, i just need a weekly post lol

Boltar Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 20:50:41

wheres mine SF

Tross Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 22:55:14

Originally posted by SuperFly:
my mom is going to fix me up a nice dinner when I stop by the old family home tonight :)

not that it matters to anyones, i just need a weekly post lol

Hope you have a great time!

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 23:09:18

thanks Tross, it was nice indeed. Got to eat some home made perogies with fried onions and my pop had some vodka in the freezer for me so it was good.

now if my girlfriend could cook half as good as my mom I would be so happy!

lol

Boltar, come up to Banff and we can go munch on some beavertails. Had one this weekend and it was very tasty!

Boltar Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 23:18:40

well.. u see.. me being half pervert.. define beavertail...... and banff? where the hell is that

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 0:59:16

Superfly has a girlfriend? ;)

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 1:02:34

yeah but shes only veryfly.
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 5:14:15

Banff is a small mountain town in Alberta. I spend alot of time out there as it is very nice and peaceful so I able to indulge in the fresh mountain air and eat my fried pastery called beavertail :)

Boltar Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 16:46:14

Ahh. Is prolly choke on the clean air

Hawkster Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 20:16:19

The real question for team server should be which team (singular) vs the server, who wins?

Not which multi tag clan/alliance teams (plural).

Nor do I even think the admins should fix this, unless they idk, make it five random countries. However I am not so sure I would like this or not.

TSO is playing w/in the realm of what is allowed. This is fine imho, but to brag about it saying we are the best team is just nuts. Cause you are not just 'a' team. Or even just to brag that you are the best vs rest of the server, because you are defeating the whole purpose of a team.

Jiman Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 20:57:51

I dont see anyone bragging.

de1i Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 21:14:04

TSO are the the third group of tags most of us have seen come in and take control of the server. The server as a whole doesn't like each other enough (let alone care) to organize themselves to take down the 'bad guys.' Probably because most of us realize in all likelyhood if we just weather the storm then somewhere down the line another group of people will come in and do it for us or TSO will get bored and leave, and someone else will just take their place.

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 21:47:28

agreed. so all this boltar/elvesrus thumping their chest about how they can do organized kill runs with 40 countries vs tags of 5, 10 or 15.

thats like the special olympics. even if you win, youre still retarded
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 21:51:27

Originally posted by Jiman:

Not attempting to be fluffy or anything, but I have known almost all the people I am playing with for years from the alliance server, and their skill is unmatched and their level of team work and loyalty is unmatched.

and jiman, way to contradict yourself about not bragging. very good. bravo

I have the upmost respect for my team mates, dont trash on them.

jiman. still think ur not bragging?

elvesrus

Jan 18th 2012, 22:27:32

we've been trying to set up 5v5,10v10, etc even against you JJ. remember that in a few weeks, because things are about to get interesting ;)

Jiman Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 16:01:23

Way to take something out of context.

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 19:14:47

i didnt take anything out of context. i simply copy+pasted a direct quote from you obv bragging.

im not saying you cant brag. id be the last person to tell you as im probably the least humble person on the boards, but at least take responsibility for your words lol

de1i Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 20:10:35

Hell just the sheer volume of threads about TSO by TSO comes off as arrogant :P

ViLSE Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 21:54:40

Well I suppose thats not so strange when about half the server is TSO. :)

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 23:10:35

^pretty gay, but truth.

Gutty Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 4:39:46

*looks around*

tduong Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 12:58:33

Originally posted by elvesrus:
we've been trying to set up 5v5,10v10, etc even against you JJ. remember that in a few weeks, because things are about to get interesting ;)

besides tso, i don't think there's one other team who goes into team tries join tso entirely just to war
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

braden Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 0:12:29

tso vs blindsided netgainers one at a time.

wow, i'm so impressed. a real challenge would've been being honest and upfront about it. but whatever, that would have been too difficult?

"and their skill is unmatched"- unmatched except for the two other alliances that did this well before them? i think that is not only matched, but beat to the punch. fashionably late isn't always fashionable.