Verified:

trainboy Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 21:02:28

Now don't take this as a challenge but if tso warred every tag on the server who do you think would win

And does opinion change on if they get the fs or not?

I personally think they would, time everyone else got together they would have killed 20-40 and by time turns were balanced rest would be 40 countries down in 2-3 days

Boltar Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 21:06:04

heh i like this post.. why not take this as a challege??

tduong Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 21:22:07

the rest of the server wouldn't have too much organization. Plus i see a lot of people just making LGs for personal gains instead of specific special attacks meant to kill.
But taken into account that everyone else outnumbers tso. It's a toss up.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Boltar Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 21:25:28

its not so much quanity as for quality.. i said it all last set.. no one can touch us for warring talent.. i am one of our weaker players.. and im pretty damn good if i try

Cabrito Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 21:43:48

TSO hands down. LOL
When the white man discovered this country,
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.
White man thought he could improve on a system like this. - Cherokee proverb

tduong Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 21:45:15

Originally posted by Cabrito:
TSO hands down. LOL

i really want to see a whole server lit red lol

toma Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 22:11:09

i say do make it a challenge for next set!
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Jiman Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 22:13:10

Toma!

trainboy Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 22:25:33

It's interesting as if its planned then it would be tough 3:1 on numbers both sides would pick up a lot of numbers no doubt

tduong Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 22:31:33

i think the crucial question is how you go about doing this. Would you message every tag to let them know or would you first strike everyone one tag at a time and people probably wouldn't catch on until you got through half the tags.
or are you going to declare this now for next set.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 0:14:56

TSO, because they take this server more seriously then anyone else. Having 8? teams and treat it like alliance as far as everything goes.

Most teams on this server, lets say have 15 players in 3 teams, get 5-7 that show up for warrooms, and then we just have offline targets in war.

TSAO would have 13 of those 15 show up, and show up every day.

diez Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 0:15:26

TSO since they're more organized and active

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2012, 2:39:55

This kinda happened last set...TSO won :)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 3:07:23

right now TSO would win as they are organized and that damn good.

However, if this was mid 2011, When WoG/FBI had Zen, Detmer, Ravi and all of the other kickass FBI'ers who are now on hiatus, It would be a different story. Back in the day Lord Slayer was posting on allaince board trying to recruit people to join teamserver so we could have a challanging fight.

If TSO would have been around back then we coudl have had some epic battles and many good times :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2012, 3:14:06

SuperFly is da man ;)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

trumper Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 4:36:40

Originally posted by SuperFly:
right now TSO would win as they are organized and that damn good.

However, if this was mid 2011, When WoG/FBI had Zen, Detmer, Ravi and all of the other kickass FBI'ers who are now on hiatus, It would be a different story. Back in the day Lord Slayer was posting on allaince board trying to recruit people to join teamserver so we could have a challanging fight.

If TSO would have been around back then we coudl have had some epic battles and many good times :)

Eh, I was more impressed until 3 hours in they still haven't killed my crappy little tyranny researcher. It's not like I had any defense at all.

Jiman Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 4:37:53

Not worth killing? >.>

trumper Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 4:39:35

Originally posted by Jiman:
Not worth killing? >.>

Well if that's the case then no sense wasting gses on me when they gave up on brs.

M m i x X Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 4:52:39

dont worry... you will die soon :)

GO TSO!
-=(M m i x X)=-

Boltar Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 5:29:12

targets worth killing arent ran as offliners :)

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 16:02:56

The most important question is not who will win if TSO vs server.

The most important question is how many sets of war could everyone else take ?
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Kalick Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 16:08:25

The most important question is who cares about Team Server right now? It was kinda a fun place to just screw around and do crazy fluff, now it seems like its just another Alliance server. 5 man teams was an interesting concept, but now that its become 30 member alliances, this server just seems redundant.

Boltar Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 16:49:13

id like to point out TSO came here when there was (2) 5 tag clans, even now theres (3) 3 tag clans, they personally need to change it to 10 man tags and no affiliation with any other one.. even if TSO left.. someone else would step up and be the force again with more then 1 5 man team.. we didnt make the server like this.. we came here when it was such and played by its rules

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2012, 16:59:37

General comment on the server.

The server is too small, that's why it can be "taken over" by a group of dedicated individuals coming in from outside every now and then. Some of them try to basically troll the server which helps kill it further. It's like 4a in Swirve games.

The playerbase is just too small and too apathetic to be able to resist. It's like if a group of 200 players from some major forum (who all for some reason knew how to play earth) came into alliance and declared war on all the clans in one set. ´

Successfully enforcing 5 man teams that are truly separate is the ideal... 10 man teams won't really change much at all. You can still import 3 of those.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

tduong Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 17:04:38

team is not team anymore. Maybe they need to do it random so you can't pick your team but have to work with what you got.

toma Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 17:26:17

winning team is like winning the paraolympics. You're still retarded even if you win.
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Boltar Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 17:39:11

pontius pm me here with ur idea's how to enforce this..

ViLSE Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 17:47:53

Id like it if they changed it so that you have to declare war on a team before you can kill them, then only enable the GS/BR etc when at war with a team. Then just dont allow more than one team to declare on another. Just not sure how to work out the details of this one though as ppl would be sure to abuse it and have their DBD1 declare on DBD2 and thus staying "safe" which of course shouldnt be allowed. But anything that would make this a real team server would be great fun.

tduong Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 18:12:58

Originally posted by ViLSE:
Id like it if they changed it so that you have to declare war on a team before you can kill them, then only enable the GS/BR etc when at war with a team. Then just dont allow more than one team to declare on another. Just not sure how to work out the details of this one though as ppl would be sure to abuse it and have their DBD1 declare on DBD2 and thus staying "safe" which of course shouldnt be allowed. But anything that would make this a real team server would be great fun.

Great idea. That'll probably have a huge affect on the topfeeding retals. I can just come back and farm them if they decide to all jet PS. Also lessen the affects of DR.

Allow only a certain amount of special attacks done on a country each day(50). We want to be able to cripple a country to not be able to fight back instead of killing it. We want people to keep playing instead of leaving.

War has to be declared by both teams for it to be initiated. Else you can LG each other to hell until everyone is full of ghost acres and empty buildings lol. Solve the scarce land problems.

Team should be a team based dog eat dog server. Multiple tags banding together should not be allowed. Go play alliance for that. Retals, ror, etc... all allowed. Whatever your team can enforce is the rule that team live by. In the end, the best team wins.

Declare one winning team per set and only that team. That'll force even the tags silently working together to compete with each other eventually.

Maybe TSO can just reduced themselves to 5 tags and just be an indpendent police force with no "friendly" affiliations with anyone.

Boltar Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 18:16:59

we was 5 tags our first set.. and it took lords/jerks/wog/dbd/and a few others to stop us.. and we still didnt get tag killed

braden Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 19:34:19

"we didnt make the server like this.. we came here when it was such and played by its rules"

rd made it like this, boltar :P

"Then just dont allow more than one team to declare on another. Just not sure how to work out the details of this one though as ppl would be sure to abuse it and have their DBD1 declare on DBD2 and thus staying "safe" which of course shouldnt be allowed."

make that a rules violation and then delete anybody who abuses it like that.. or if a certain number of attacks aren't made in a certain time then it automatically cancels itself?

tduong Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 19:36:05

or have tso land kill them both lmao. That'll be funny.

Boltar Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 19:44:07

lol@tduong. ur like our biggest cheerleader bud i love it!!

tduong Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 19:53:12

Originally posted by Boltar:
lol@tduong. ur like our biggest cheerleader bud i love it!!

i figured if you are going to kill countries. You might as well do it so people can benefit from it lol.

I like the idea of "team" play. I hate what it actually end up being right now. If you can change that, I don't mind being your cheerleader lol

Boltar Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 20:27:04

fair enuff :) only way to change things and policys is to be the force with enuff balls to change it

Kalick Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 21:03:21

I don't really see things changing unless the game admins implement new rules/restrictions. LS and some other WoGgers have been trying to think of ways to get the server to actually be 5 man teams for a while, but there doesn't really seem to be a solution. The only way to have enough power to force the server to play as 5 man teams, is to be more than a 5 man team yourself.

The best way would just if peopje were on the honor system and everybody agreed to play by 5 man team rules, but I don't really ever see that happening. Once the genie is out of the bottle, you can't put him back in.

Boltar Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 2:12:36

being able to do whatever we want is the result in killing people. if its unacceptable then someone please stop us..

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 4th 2012, 2:45:22

the latest band of 1a rejects is so tough and intimidating, really

Boltar Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 2:49:41

#7 jj, 1a reject? no not really.. do u play on this server slag?

elvesrus

Jan 4th 2012, 3:00:38

you can talk the talk slag, but can you walk the walk?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Boltar Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 3:05:26

its also nice to know we have 2 of his evo'ers in TSO i guess his own clanmates on alliance are rejects too.. i think one is a high fanking evo too

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2012, 3:09:05

Originally posted by Boltar:
being able to do whatever we want is the result in killing people. if its unacceptable then someone please stop us..

BOLTAR WANT BATTLE!!!!!
(•_•)

Boltar Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 3:12:34

yes i do :)

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 3:18:54

I have idea's boltar, one of these days I'll get with you when we both have time to talk.

Boltar Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 3:20:06

sounds good to me.. u know where to find me bud :), hell i even let u in the war room while at war with u :)

Hawkster Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 6:05:29

I realize I am new to this community so can not state a really accurate opinion.

But sorry, so far from what I have seen, TSO could never win against a real team. A five member team (and only those five members with no help from any other country/team) of TSO against any other five member team. So far from what I have seen, TSO is nothing but a cowardly yet largest group (sorry I cant even call them a team) playing in team server with no balls that farms and picks only on unorganized teams and untagged countries. They dont have the balls to take on real teams.

Hawkster Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 6:07:04

Individual members of team TSO, I can respect, but as a so called team TSO .. pfft.

Jiman Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 6:09:24

Well, first we already made offers to do even vs towards others.

Second, atm TSO is made up of the top earth warriors possible that I can see. Nothing we have done thus far has been a real challenge, but I hope in the future we can make it so our members can have an even challange that others in the community are wishing to occur.

It hasnt been extremely fun dominating everything, I hope we can change that.

Hawkster Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 6:16:38

Maybe it hasnt been extremely fun .. because hmmm I dont know .. perhaps because it is not a team but a whole big clan. Just a thought :P

elvesrus

Jan 8th 2012, 6:18:00

trust me when I say TSO could field top netting or warring 5 man teams should the server spirit be enforced :)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.