Let that be a lesson to the rest of yous

no self DRing

MKR - HFA

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 5:01:31

Roulette Wheel of Doom has spoken and death has been awarded

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 12:26:26

I looked all over your retal policy, and I didn't see anything that said kill in it for DR.

May want to go change it again so your doing the right kinda "retals" according to your policies.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 12:28:57

Also, isn't this well outside the 48 hour window? Just askin

Terror Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 12:30:50

No disrespect to the MKR guys since they are kinda backing us Fist folk, but wouldn't it make a lot more sense to simply use self DRing as an excuse to take land:land? Killing a country takes a lot of resources.

Perhaps you think your lesson will stick if it is severe enough? Are you kidding me? Look at who you are dealing with! Attempting to educate them are futile.

Once again, no disrespect, but enforcing a policy over them takes more power than you have so is once again futile.

Sorry, but I have to meet my daily quota of toes stepped on.

archaic Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 13:13:04

Originally posted by Terror:
"wouldn't it make a lot more sense"

ROFL, good one - you kill me dude. Sense *snicker*

the day the MKR/FBI bromance becomes sensible . . . well, that day will be a fine and pleasant day indeed.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2011, 14:43:13

Kudos to MKR!

They definitely deserved it. Especially KL. He has been a thorn in our side for years.

Let us hope that a lesson was learned.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Terror Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 15:23:08

I'm learning that in this server it is fairly common for a country to get killed simply because the resources are available to kill it and it got noticed.

Thanks for the insight.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 17:37:24

Just because I like to point out discrepencies.

From your retal policy

**Note** If a retal can not be taken because a country is purposely put into DR's, the country causing the original country to go into DR's will receive the retal instead. If there is more than one country involve, it will be under the discretion of the retaler who gets the retal!

The hit was a DHeld

I do beleive that you over retaled according to your policy. But I may be reading it wrong. Clarification so that things like this don't happen again would be SUPER

kwmi Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 17:56:59

Retalpolicy cannot cover all contingencies and bad behavior. Anyone stupid enough to try to self dr to avoid a retal will die. This is a part of the case by case basis clause 10.1b section C. Wheel of death hath sPoken
MKR - HFA

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 17:58:11

Originally posted by Lord Slayer:

**Note** If a retal can not be taken because a country is purposely put into DR's, the country causing the original country to go into DR's will receive the retal instead. If there is more than one country involve, it will be under the discretion of the retaler who gets the retal!

trollolololololololio

Detmer Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 19:06:35

Originally posted by kwmi:
Retalpolicy cannot cover all contingencies and bad behavior. Anyone stupid enough to try to self dr to avoid a retal will die.

DRs don't stop retals from occurring. When you lost no acres, it doesn't really matter what the returns on the retal are, do they? It's fine by my though. I am glad you chose to have your friends die. It gives us something to do.

Terror Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 21:25:27

Ya'll have such complex retal policies when it could all be boiled down simply:

Might makes right.

Live with it.

archaic Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 22:36:38

^
|
+1

Let the detah begin
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Kalick Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 22:55:07

Originally posted by Terror:
Ya'll have such complex retal policies when it could all be boiled down simply:

Might makes right.

Live with it.

I think Terror has finally figured this server out.

kwmi Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 23:04:21

Originally posted by Detmer:
Retalpolicy cannot cover all contingencies and bad behavior. Anyone stupid enough to try to self dr to avoid a retal will die.

DRs don't stop retals from occurring. When you lost no acres, it doesn't really matter what the returns on the retal are, do they? It's fine by my though. I am glad you chose to have your friends die. It gives us something to do.

Stop trying to justify it. It has been frowned upon on all servers for as long as the game has been around. Just because youre rolling deep with 7 tags now doesnt mean you are right lol.
MKR - HFA

Terror Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 23:35:36

Kick his arse kwmi. It's the only way to win a logical argument around here.

Chadius Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 0:18:54

That would work. Also having a back-bone to back up your policy o'change would work too.

LAF

kwmi Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 0:32:10

Thanks for the suggestion Chadius, but we just started a fight with a clan twice our size - I think we have plenty of backbone. Or a lack of a will to live, at least ;-)
MKR - HFA

Detmer Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 1:32:24

Originally posted by Detmer:

Stop trying to justify it. It has been frowned upon on all servers for as long as the game has been around. Just because youre rolling deep with 7 tags now doesnt mean you are right lol.

I am not trying to justify it. It *IS* justified. I am right. You are in the minority and soon you are going to be a minority and dead.

Chadius Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 2:04:57

kwmi, hahaha. Sorry, I thought your guys clan had something to do with Dexi's Midnight Runners. :P

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. Are we actually fighting or are we only fighting on TT? I haven't noticed the fight yet, I guess. That's prolly cuz we're huge! Our name is Legion, for we are many! ;)
LAF

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 4:09:19

I would really like to see said frowning upon - I read the boards daily, and have never seen supposed frowning. On the other hand, you all did act in direct contradiction to the policy you posted less than a week ago, so I say turn that frown upside down, and let's have us a policy dispute already!

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2011, 4:59:03

Thanks for the suggestion Chadius, but we just started a fight with a clan twice our size - I think we have plenty of backbone. Or a lack of a will to live, at least ;-)

Just to clarify here. We did just kill 3-4 tags right as you killed our two members. So I would say it is pretty even. You got to prep at least. We have been killing for over a week.

Regardless. I like you kwmi. Always have. We just always end up on the opposite sides :)

See you on the non-war battlefield :)

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Pain Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 11:06:42

why does everyone think we dont want to die?

ZEN can you help me understand?

i feel like i should be helping MKR kill FBI. im so confused. like a gay in the closet kinda way.
Your mother is a nice woman

Terror Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 11:12:15

Well if you want to be efficient about it, you can self-delete and restart. That would streamline things nicely.

trumper Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 20:57:07

126 and 131

for self DRing 72

I took my retal on 72 so we are cool now

no self DRing

How does one self-DR? Is that like DR-masturbation or something?

Detmer Game profile

Aug 1st 2011, 21:07:17

Originally posted by trumper:
126 and 131

for self DRing 72

I took my retal on 72 so we are cool now

no self DRing

How does one self-DR? Is that like DR-masturbation or something?

Yes. kwmi is Pat Buchanan.

Mickey

Aug 1st 2011, 22:34:33

I love Pat Buchanan