Verified:

Boltar Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 17:37:21

message me on here via forums.. its about next set

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 18:58:36

theres nothing to message after what you did to me this reset. i can post every email about how i neotiated a NAP yet your guys relentlessly used my country as a missile dump and destroyed it

whats the point of negotiating? so you can go back on your word and sneak attack us? no thanks.

i backed u up when some of these naysayers were on you, but no longer. i built a winning country which you destroyed for no reason, and even after you told me you wouldnt.
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Boltar Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 20:14:58

dude i told u TSo would not hit u.. why would we only ruin your finish if i wanted to hit ur country it would be dead right now.. a member did hit u cause of ur tag and rank.. and i did fluff him out for it.. but this is a online game.. what am i gunna do fly to asia and fluff slap him in person?

Pain Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 21:05:36

JJ why would you think Boltar is going to be honest with you? hes not an honest person. hes proven twice now this set he will go back on his word, and easily enough he will just blame someone else instead of proving hes willing to keep his word and have that members country killed.

but other then that i think its kinda funny you got suicided. i hate people who get on their knees to get people to leave them alone. be a fluffing man and take your beating, and join a tag that isnt a spam tag next time.
Your mother is a nice woman

ViLSE Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 22:21:46

Yep, Id agree with pain on that. Boltar and TSO has no credibility whatsoever, theyll go back on their word whenever they think its fun.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 15th 2012, 0:05:03

Originally posted by Pain:
JJ why would you think Boltar is going to be honest with you? hes not an honest person. hes proven twice now this set he will go back on his word, and easily enough he will just blame someone else instead of proving hes willing to keep his word and have that members country killed.

but other then that i think its kinda funny you got suicided. i hate people who get on their knees to get people to leave them alone. be a fluffing man and take your beating, and join a tag that isnt a spam tag next time.

i didnt get on my knees, but i did ask to be left alone because i dont enjoy warring. i wasnt going to participate in a war either way... whether it was WB FSing tso or vice versa. which is probably why im done with team after this reset. somehow, directly or indirectly, i get involved into something i dont want to.

if i play team, i will never run a theo. max sdi is a killer. and the cheap military isnt even that cheap compared to low pub market. if i play next set, going demo or republic casher.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

tduong Game profile

Mar 15th 2012, 1:16:15

shut up boltar.
my nuts are longer than you duck
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

elvesrus

Mar 15th 2012, 1:38:15

insulting boltars manhood is something he does himself. please try another insult
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Boltar Game profile

Mar 15th 2012, 3:11:54

Originally posted by elvesrus:
insulting boltars manhood is something he does himself. please try another insult

very true.. im hung like an ant, why do u think TSO is so big so i can make up for lack of endowment

sky3litez Game profile

Mar 15th 2012, 4:21:35

NAP not UNAP buddy

Meow

Mar 16th 2012, 15:35:33

JJ sucks anyway just let me know your country # next set and I'll be sure to hit it

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 17:05:47

Originally posted by Meow:
JJ sucks anyway just let me know your country # next set and I'll be sure to hit it

oh is that a challenge. come get me in express than douche. ill make quick work of you.l

youre just another no name newb trying to make a name for himself.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 17:06:10

and boltar, thought u said ud kill the country. another lie. you are a joke.

Boltar Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 17:28:53

It's called having a life I wasn't on much yesterday

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 18:50:53

its called always having excuses and always having expecations that are not met. if you were an employee you would have been fired long ago. when you set an expectation, it is expected to be met, not filled with excuse after excuse.

Jiman Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 21:06:57

JJ, stop it. No one cares enough about your country to have to go through this BS. At this point if I was Boltar I would not bother giving you a DNH again if this is how you act if a mistake is made by our part. How many mistakes have you made, yet we still gave you a DNH? We didnt come whinning to you did we? No. Grow up.

Stop attempting to run around harassing members of TSO simply because you feel so priviliged that you had a DNH with us. What we gave you was a NAP, not a uNAP with your country. That isnt to say you do not have a right to be mad, because you do and that is understandable. That is what we toke action against the member who did act out. How we did it and what we did is our business and not yours. If you do not trust we acted apporaitly in this situation, or if you think we did attempt hard enough to fix a members behavoir, then you do not have to have a DNH with us in the future.

I promise you two things.

First, you were on DNH. You have been on DNH and that has not changed at any point. DNH does not mean a member will not act on there own power to do what they will. If they do, they will be dault with by our own means. If that isnt good enough for you, then go away.

Second, countries who have a DNH with us and are hit, and have contacted us like adults tend to see reps in some form. Sorry to say that other DNH's were hit this reset as well. You know how occured after words? Those DNH countries came to us and we gave them the apporiate reps. In one case the country who made the mistake to hit a DNH dropped all their defenses just to repay the damages.

Do you know why we did these things? Because those people came to us like adults and communicated to us correctly.
If you treat us with respect we treat you with respect.

From what I see here, I doubt we will be treating you with any more respect if this is how you think you should talk to us.

Long story short.
stfu. gtfo.

/endrant

Edited By: Jiman on Mar 16th 2012, 21:16:27
See Original Post

Cougar Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 21:12:12

Originally posted by JJ23:
its called always having excuses and always having expecations that are not met. if you were an employee you would have been fired long ago. when you set an expectation, it is expected to be met, not filled with excuse after excuse.

fluff off. you can cry all you want about having a NAP, but what you fail to realize is that most of us are here for the lulz. Listening to you whine is killing my lulz boner.

I woulda been happy to help rectify your issue with TSO, but after all your fluffing and moaning and INSULTING THE fluffING PERSON YOU WANT TO HELP YOU, you will get what you deserve.

Nobody will miss you next reset. Nobody.

Boltar Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 21:29:25

GS Death By SNUSNU (#38) [ShoreSEX] --> NotSureWhatToMakeOfThisS (#34) [xWB1x] -- 2C

mib_drlgtu> i demand you kill gazza off. period.

nobody tells me nor TSO what to do

Cougar Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 21:33:10

For the record JJ, we were seconds away from starting a kill run on the country that missiled you, but after coming here and seeing your blatant disrespect for our "leader" (as close as we have to one, anyways), we changed targets.

If you think that you can simultaneously get on your knees and beg for mercy, all while acting like a petulant child and demanding we do this or do that, then fluff you.

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 16th 2012, 21:43:44

so funny that i was involved in this as an innocent bystander
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

Cougar Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 22:01:36

theres nothing to message after what you did to me this reset. i can post every email about how i neotiated a NAP yet your guys relentlessly used my country as a missile dump and destroyed it

whats the point of negotiating? so you can go back on your word and sneak attack us? no thanks.

i backed u up when some of these naysayers were on you, but no longer. i built a winning country which you destroyed for no reason, and even after you told me you wouldnt.

Just to keep the troll going... You "built a winning country" because we allowed it to be so. You seem to have a seriously inflated sense of self worth and skill to strut around the boards like you are some kind of big shot. Talking up your "winning" country, talking down other alliance heads/FAs, and acting like what you declare is some kind of Papal Edict.

Tough talk brings a tough response, and everyone, EVERYONE knows that you have nothing to back up your talk other than more incessant complaining.

It was the highlight of this reset to bring your ego down a few notches. Learn some humility, and maybe next reset bygones will be allowed to STAY bygones.

K_L Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 22:04:14

Look daddy my country is on the news.... giggles like a little girl.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 17th 2012, 1:11:34

Jiman boltar and cougar, ur all lil b1tches. i fluff in your milk for kicks.

if you nuked me for 11k+ i have every right to complain and say F you, and you will stand there and take it. You do not run this server as much as you think you do. so STFU. change targets? dont give me that crap. you never intended to do a kill run, and no amount of reps would be deemed acceptable.

do this to me again next reset, and you will all get run into the ground.

Edited By: martian on Mar 18th 2012, 21:58:16. Reason: you know better

Jiman Game profile

Mar 17th 2012, 1:24:52

Nope. You had a nap, not a unap. Your attitude and how you treated us made us forced our hand to exercise our right to kill you, which we stated to you multiple times.
You crossed the line when we acted mild and calm towards you willing to fix the issue, and you continued to act like... well this.

Any ounce of pitty or guilt I had vanished at this point. Thank you for clearing my conscience.

Edit:

I am sorry that you were nuked, not sorry we killed you.

Edited By: Jiman on Mar 17th 2012, 1:30:57
See Original Post

Cougar Game profile

Mar 17th 2012, 2:07:56

Why do we have to do it again JJ? We just did. 4 hours ago.

elvesrus

Mar 17th 2012, 11:33:25

Jiman boltar and cougar, ur all lil b1tches. i fluff in your milk for kicks.

if you nuked me for 11k+ i have every right to complain and say F you, and you will stand there and take it. You do not run this server as much as you think you do. so STFU. change targets? dont give me that crap. you never intended to do a kill run, and no amount of reps would be deemed acceptable.

do this to me again next reset, and you will all get run into the ground. ill create 40 countries on this server discretely if i have to do end you fools.

yay! another reason to keep playing!

IfoundYouCheating

Mar 17th 2012, 18:38:31

You are lame, JJ LMAO!
~I.Y.C~
•The Anti Cheat•

do this to me again next reset, and you will all get run into the ground. ill create 40 countries on this server discretely if i have to do end you fools.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Mar 17th 2012, 19:49:14

Keep this going, better he walks the walk than talks himself into a permaban ;)

Monex Game profile

Mar 18th 2012, 0:44:58

purple is a fitting color
[url=https://www.torn.com/1994581]Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG[/url]

elvesrus

Mar 18th 2012, 1:54:34

my question would be how is he going to justify 39 room mates?

Monex Game profile

Mar 18th 2012, 2:40:33

****A normal day at in jj's room****

JJ23: Who is next in line to play earth?

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/...1101474046_1c878715e0.jpg

****1 Hour later****

JJ23: Damn the mods baned me again... I have told them a hundred times that I dont run mulits. I just have roomates.
[url=https://www.torn.com/1994581]Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG[/url]

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 18th 2012, 21:58:45

ok enough..
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!