Verified:

tduong Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 19:28:47

Originally posted by Boltar:
eh coulda been 3.. i was cherry picking.. so i hit at the end after i got home from doing something

regardless, idc and i'm not complaining that i got killed. I stood by my "all jetting retals will get leveled" policy. I was willing to war for it. No grudges or hard feelings.

the whole point of all this is back to my original point. They are being a hypocrite complaining about tso when they did the same thing to me with an even higher ratio.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Pain Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 19:32:15

Originally posted by tduong:
either way, do you even need 2 tags to kill one country? lol
10v1 lmao.
tso's 8 tags vs 2 tags were still better odds lmao.

thats funny i only count 6 total WoG/FBI countries that hit you. thats a real 10v1 if i ever saw one.

go back to kindergarden your math is terrible, as bad as your warring skills.
Your mother is a nice woman

toma Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 19:35:52

tduong you we're playing in a multi tag team yourself.
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

tduong Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 19:38:01

Originally posted by Pain:
either way, do you even need 2 tags to kill one country? lol
10v1 lmao.
tso's 8 tags vs 2 tags were still better odds lmao.

thats funny i only count 6 total WoG/FBI countries that hit you. thats a real 10v1 if i ever saw one.

go back to kindergarden your math is terrible, as bad as your warring skills.

lmao pain, you should just give up. Over 300 hits made on me in a short period of time by 4 tags. Yes, not all countries of all tags hit me. No fluff sherlock. Everyone can't log in at the same time. Had I survived those waves, which is unlikely, I'm sure the rest will hit me the following days.

Your tags complain about tso hitting you and outnumber you ~40 players to whatever. I'm sure not all of them hit you. Or if they did manage to get everyone to hit you it's they only have roughly a 4:1 ratio.
You have 6 countries hitting me plus a few more from 2 other tags. Lol, if you keep arguing, you're just going to look foolish.

tduong Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 19:40:46

Originally posted by toma:

cause i plan on rocking some people. IDC if the team backs me up or not. You already know that being tagless is just going to get me farmed lol. Hell i was OOP for less than 8 hours and i was already farmed and 15 missiles disarmed. It was a wtf moment lol

tduong Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 19:42:24

Originally posted by toma:

if you're talking about last reset then it's because i didn't know they were multi tags until i was already in. I tried to work with it and expressed my discontent until i was done dealing with the stupid clan politics.

Pain Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 19:43:16

your logic is dumb. so are you saying that it should only be 1 country vs 1 country?

you pissed off 2 tags, so 2 tags killed you. you dont get special rights to only be killed by only 1 of the several tags you pissed off. even your own teammates wanted you dead.

the difference between what happened to you and what happened to wog is that you deserved it and should have known it was coming. wog got blindsided. not that it matters because im not playing this server anymore

tduong Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 20:03:45

Havoc said besides monks 3 tags everything is game. I LG wog and he said wog is friendly so I took the retals out ofa respect.
Nobody said FBI is wog. Was I suppose to read a team server history.
I made it clear I don't like all jetters whether its retal or not. I didnt even want monksto help. They were demo techers lmao.I ror and got a blindside fs by 3 more tags.

tduong Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 20:05:54

I find it convenient that you keep ignoring the fact that hippo and tso also was in there. Any more excuses mate?

Pain Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 20:19:46

i dont care what TSO did, he stole the kill with a few hits, not even notable effort. and hippo was 1 guy who made a few attacks on you. still doesnt change the fact that only 6 wog/fbi countries hit you, and we even offlined you to give you time to wall. not my fault youre no good at it. stick to netting, stop pretending your good at anything else.

crest23 Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 20:42:29

I think what tduong is trying to say is that if you stuck to the one tag that he "pissed off" be it WoG or FBI and had the countries in that tag do the kill run, you probably wouldn't have been able to. For one, you would have to get the ONE team to do it. It is easier to get the enough players in a "tag" of 15 to get online and do a kill run than it would in a team of 5.

From the news, he only pissed off FBI but had 7 countries from 4 tags do the kill. I don't care how good a player is, netting o warring, 7 countries in a server that give turns every 15 minutes, there's nothing you can do.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Pain Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 20:44:57

then maybe he shouldnt be pissing off several different teams. how is that such a hard concept to understand?

his own teammates requested to have him killed, likely so he couldnt suicide on someone who might hold the rest of his teammates accountable for his actions. he already stated he didnt care if he got his team involved he was only playing for himself. that right there is enough reason to kill someone, multiple tags used or not.

CGiboney Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 21:18:24

wow

Unholy Monks

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 23:27:10

lol tduong you dummy, read the reason that I complained about.

We did nothing to deserve getting killed this set. Sure last set WoG tried to kill a TSO guy who farmed us and TSO tag killed us last set. This set we are barely out of protection minding our business trying to retal xWb2x who farmed us and TSO kills us out of the blue for a 2nd reset in a row.

You on the other hand ABed/BRed/hit a WoG/FBI country thus you deserved to die at the hands of 6 countrys.

Whatever, really who cares now. WoG killed you for being an idiot who can not accept getting retaled and WoG was killed for no reason other than TSO was probably bored again so they used any old excuse to kill us. Who cares get over and move on, we did.

And next time dont be a moron. If you land grab a team they are allowed to retal your land grab with another land grab of their own. It doesnt matter if the guy taking the retal is 100% jets, 100% tanks or 100% troops. If you dont like being retaled then A - dont land grab or B - get more deffence you noob.
If you dont like the retals go ahead and do what you did, be a moron and AB the guy who retaled you and his team mates can kill you and then come and complain about it on the boards so we can all laugh and feel sorry about your decisions lol

Edited By: SuperFly on Jan 27th 2012, 23:31:23
See Original Post

tduong Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 23:31:36

Don't say you don't care what tso does when all the hits came within minutes of each other. Don't forget hippos
lol eestats don't lie. , earth players do.
When did I say that I don't care about my team. I said I didn't want them to get involved hence me preparing for a 1v5.

Its funny that you keep changing the fact that its OK for you to use multiple tags to kill ONE PLAYER YET YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT TSO MULTI tag kill your multi tags lmao. Now you're making lame ass excuses about why I got killed to distract people from your tags being hypocritical

tduong Game profile

Jan 27th 2012, 23:33:23

Anyone that read that eestats history can absolutely confirm that. Quit whining pain
You sound like you're pmsing

elvesrus

Jan 27th 2012, 23:44:05

tduong, we could have killed you with 3 countries from the same tag in about 2 minutes ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

CGiboney Game profile

Jan 28th 2012, 0:01:57

im gonna guess he dies 4 times this set.. Last set was 3.

Unholy Monks

Pain Game profile

Jan 28th 2012, 2:16:44

Don't say you don't care what tso does when all the hits came within minutes of each other. Don't forget hippos
When did I say that I don't care about my team. I said I didn't want them to get involved hence me preparing for a 1v5.

Its funny that you keep changing the fact that its OK for you to use multiple tags to kill ONE PLAYER YET YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT TSO MULTI tag kill your multi tags lmao. Now you're making lame ass excuses about why I got killed to distract people from your tags being hypocritical

the issue with TSO and WoG has nothing to do with numbers. it has to do with respect and the lack of it. if you dont know the facts then STFU. nobody from wog is crying that they have more countries.

tduong Game profile

Jan 28th 2012, 6:25:06

the issue with TSO and WoG has nothing to do with numbers. it has to do with respect and the lack of it. if you dont know the facts then STFU. nobody from wog is crying that they have more countries.

so you come in here and change the topic. Way to go buddy. The topic is Wog(fbi and whatever else you have) complains tso outnumbered them. I said Wog+whatever did the same thing except worse. Way to go off topic to try and be right.
by your method if i say in the 80s, american tanks are better than russian tanks. You'd probably answer "well, the sky is blue so i'm right"

tduong Game profile

Jan 28th 2012, 6:29:51

Originally posted by elvesrus:
tduong, we could have killed you with 3 countries from the same tag in about 2 minutes ;)

3 countries with more than a day's worth of turns. Even if it was 3 tyrannies, which it wasn't, you'd still fail to kill with 3 countries assuming it's one day's worth of turns. EEstats says you took roughly 300 hits to kill. Each person gets roughly 80 turns a day. That's assuming i had 0 troops, you need 0 spy ops, and you never bottom out your readiness. None of which is true lmao.
You're so tough elveres

tduong Game profile

Jan 28th 2012, 6:36:05

Originally posted by CGiboney:

no fluff sherlock. hmmm 8 tso tags + fist vs 1 new country. No player can survive due to the overwhelming amount of turns the other side has.

You know what, I will war monks. And i know monks can't war if their life depended on it. They will probably cry to tso again. If 2+ tags can't kill one untagged country then i just don't kow what to say. Then they have ask for help lmao. It's sad because one of the mods is in fist.

elvesrus

Jan 28th 2012, 6:58:13

3 countries with more than a day's worth of turns. Even if it was 3 tyrannies, which it wasn't, you'd still fail to kill with 3 countries assuming it's one day's worth of turns. EEstats says you took roughly 300 hits to kill. Each person gets roughly 80 turns a day. That's assuming i had 0 troops, you need 0 spy ops, and you never bottom out your readiness. None of which is true lmao.
You're so tough elveres

of course we'd make sure to have 166+ turns each. it's also 96 turns a day before bonuses. 110 if you spend bonus points on turns and wait 18 hours. not to mention we all had rather nice warfare and had CMs all set long. if you time it right you can have quite a few bonus turns on hand, which is at least 28 turns putting you at a possible 194 turns to use at once. matching networth with max mil strat tyrs lets you kill things rather quickly too ;)

trust me, 3 is giving you too much credit when if done right it could be done with 2

tduong Game profile

Jan 28th 2012, 7:21:21

You're so tough elveres

of course we'd make sure to have 166+ turns each. it's also 96 turns a day before bonuses. 110 if you spend bonus points on turns and wait 18 hours. not to mention we all had rather nice warfare and had CMs all set long. if you time it right you can have quite a few bonus turns on hand, which is at least 28 turns putting you at a possible 194 turns to use at once. matching networth with max mil strat tyrs lets you kill things rather quickly too ;)

trust me, 3 is giving you too much credit when if done right it could be done with 2

i don't understand why you even come in here and mention this?
I never said you cannot kill me with 3 countries. I said you cannot do it with 1 days's worth of turns. But either way. This is about the thread topic of wog/fbi+ complaining about being outnumbered when they were so proud of doing it if they're on the winning side.
Yes i get it. You tsos can store turns and kill a country with 3 countries because you have stored turns. Good job. Let's get back to topic please.

elvesrus

Jan 28th 2012, 7:34:32

you don't even know what 1 days worth of turns is :p

Pain Game profile

Jan 28th 2012, 8:20:08

3 countries with 1 days worth of turns, 18h bonus and bonus points spent on turns is 110 turns x 3 330. if each country has 6-8 chems each thats an easy kill. so yea it can be done with a days worth of turns not including stored turns.

tdoung isnt a killer so he has no idea.

elvesrus

Jan 28th 2012, 9:45:24

especially when you factor in SRs til DR kicks in, but yes, he's not a killer, and he's dealing with someone who knows all the war type formulas.

trust me tduong when I say that 150 hits is all it takes when I really want something dead efficiently, and even that might be a stretch.

from 250k civs, maximum efficiency using nothing but GS you would be dead in 130ish attacks. no CMs, no SRs. just be glad I don't worry too much about using networth when I kill things.

tduong Game profile

Jan 28th 2012, 16:00:39

http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/292/59
http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/292/228
http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/292/176

blah blah blah your talks are meaningless when you can't back it up. Here you go. All 3 countries. I'll back my claims for you.
1st country needed over 300 hits to kill
2nd and 3rd needed over 200 to kill

where is this 150 hits kill you are talking about?
I will give you the benefit of the doubt that the first country wasn't done entirely by tso and maybe, that's a stretch, that it wasn't as organized.

But the 2nd and 3rd country. You planned it. You had stocked turns and probably missiles and everything. The kill request was posted on the board by fist for a while and you had plenty of time to get ready.

I'm sure you're probably right. You can kill with less than 150 hits if you had 50 chems each country, i have 0 troops, 0 spies, 0 res tech, 0 weapons, 0 medical,etc.... you get the point.

The fact is it didn't happen even when it was organized and you chest pounded all day about it.

The funny thing is i'm not even arguing about how I can kill better than you. I don't play this game to kill. I would rather leave you a parking lot and force you to drop military because you have no income and huge expenses. Then i'm back to my merry netting ways.

Let's get back to the point of Wog/FBI complaining about being gangbang even though they do the same practice. :)

crest23 Game profile

Jan 28th 2012, 16:46:54

This is funny, you guys are arguing two different topics and only one side seems to get it. LMFAO!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tduong Game profile

Jan 28th 2012, 17:35:06

This is funny, you guys are arguing two different topics and only one side seems to get it. LMFAO!

people change topic to win because they lost on the original one lol

elvesrus

Jan 28th 2012, 22:50:39

try to understand war. the number of hits it takes to kill someone without CMs is based entirely on networth. no networth, takes longer to kill. too much networth, takes longer to kill.

but since you want to just look at hits...

http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/292/109 = 53
http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/292/139 = 64
http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/292/137 = 103
http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/292/61 = 120

guess you missed this little bit

just be glad I don't worry too much about using networth when I kill things.

btw, the original topic isn't needed now. arguing war with a complete noob is more fun ;)

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 0:28:42

try to understand war. the number of hits it takes to kill someone without CMs is based entirely on networth. no networth, takes longer to kill. too much networth, takes longer to kill.

but since you want to just look at hits...

http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/292/109 = 53
http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/292/139 = 64
http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/292/137 = 103
http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/292/61 = 120

guess you missed this little bit

just be glad I don't worry too much about using networth when I kill things.

btw, the original topic isn't needed now. arguing war with a complete noob is more fun ;)

ummm who's the noob that can't read eestats? I obviously had good sdi. It wasn't anywhere close to 90% but if i remember right it was around 50%.
http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/292/59

you were better off to kill me with the gs since i doubt you would have 100+ chems between 3 countries that early in the game(not to say it's not possible). Sorry to burst your bubble. Don't change timeline to prove your point.

But if you try to kill at towards the end of set. I would've had 80+%. Sorry to burst your bubble again but you're still better off with GS.

Once again, i don't claim to be better at war than you or anyone in tso.

The original topic is wog/fbi complains about getting gangbanged but it's they think it's ok if they do it to me. If you want to change the topic then make a new thread.

Thanks for making yourself look dumb.

elvesrus

Jan 29th 2012, 0:42:43

I prefer BR to GS. shame so many people run with no troops and make it too easy to GS. you keep bringing up all these numbers except the important one.

what was the networth of the countries that were killing you?

it takes twice as long to kill a country when the networth difference is over a certain ammount assuming no bonuses to returns. that 130 is best case scenario with 250k civs. takes about 390 under worst case.

also I'm pretty sure I know the original topic, as I'm the thread originator. that means if anyone can hijack this thread it's me ;)

signed someone who's known exactly how war works in this game and earth 2025 since 2005

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 1:15:34

dude, how many times do i have to say i'm not aruging about your war impressiveness whatever. You can have or that. I prefer to net and be on the leaderboard.

I don't run with 0 troops or tanks on a server that has no protection from gdi against special attacks. I'm not looking for war but i'm not that dumb.

All i said was that you couldn't kill ME with less than 150 hits. And the proof is there. I know it can be done in less than 150 with missiles. Hell, you can probably land kill someone with nukes too and probably take less than 150 hits.

I don't understand why you're making a big deal out of an imaginary argument that doesn't exist. you war better than me. I've admiited it several times.

elvesrus

Jan 29th 2012, 1:49:23

I've been making it a deal because you were doubting my hypothetical numbers, and the fact that I enjoy feeding trolls ;)

btw, you want to give me your number so I can show you what 150 hits or less can do without missiles?

Cabrito Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 2:40:55

LMAO cherry pickin noob :P
When the white man discovered this country,
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.
White man thought he could improve on a system like this. - Cherokee proverb

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 9:25:07

I've been making it a deal because you were doubting my hypothetical numbers, and the fact that I enjoy feeding trolls ;)

btw, you want to give me your number so I can show you what 150 hits or less can do without missiles?

i never doubt hypothetical numbers because it is hypothetical. It is possible. But most of the time, it is not. having 100+ chems to hit a decent player without sdi is rare. having 53 chems to hit a noob player that doesn't know a tid bit about war is probably not a "most likely" scenario but it does happen. So yeah it does happen but most likely it will not happen to me because i just don't leave myself not that vulnerable. I can't stop an 8 tag clan from killing me but i can make it a tiny bit harder for them to. Don't say no because the results speak for themselves. you guys can't kill me with 53 chems or anywhere close to it in any of my countries.

elvesrus

Jan 29th 2012, 9:32:23

did you see me say "with chems", because I'm having issues finding that. especially where you just quoted me ;)

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 9:40:04

why are you so afraid to stick with the orginal point. Is it because you can't be right?

elvesrus

Jan 29th 2012, 9:55:58

original point meaning wog is dying, is at war, so give them a DNH?

because that's pretty much what post #1 was

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 0:17:53

Originally posted by CGiboney:

no fluff sherlock. hmmm 8 tso tags + fist vs 1 new country. No player can survive due to the overwhelming amount of turns the other side has.

You know what, I will war monks. And i know monks can't war if their life depended on it. They will probably cry to tso again. If 2+ tags can't kill one untagged country then i just don't kow what to say. Then they have ask for help lmao. It's sad because one of the mods is in fist.

Choosing not to war doesn't mean we're bad at it .. and from reading your posts I'd say we could handle your skill level. Just in case I'm running a theo casher war machine
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 3:42:20

Hey you TSO badass's are you just going to keep on farming the 3 WoGs that restarted after your tag kill?

Jiman Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 4:47:17

umad?

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 5:36:49

more so amused at the death of another 5 man team. This time its the Fist biting the dust.

By the end of the set you can claim to have warred the entire server and won :)

Jiman Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 5:43:01

Cool.

Pain Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 8:00:40

no they cant all they did was kill single tags one by one. thats not impressive lol.

CGiboney Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 19:32:28

what Bigwiggle said

Unholy Monks

Xintros Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 9:51:06

Well, you not gonna have me to fight anymore.

Cya
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 16:14:11

no they cant all they did was kill single tags one by one. thats not impressive lol.
this
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF