Verified:

Monex Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 20:56:59

WTF is going on here first FBI says to farm all parties involved. I make on innocent grab on MKR and am attacked 7 times by WoG. With an ingame message that says

"Stay away from MKR their land is ours to take; you are not entitled to it. This is your only warning next time there will be severe consequences.”

Do you guys in FBI/WoG talk to each other or are you all just insane.

All I want to know if FBI/WoG official retal policy for all hits made on MKR
[url=https://www.torn.com/1994581]Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG[/url]

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 21:12:23

We go on a case by case basis.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2011, 21:17:05

The only sane guy in the bunch is KL.

And he just got killed. So....I need help. Ravi?

Also, I am kind of shocked that the guy who hit you actually new the word consequences. Heck, I don't even know what that means. I just copy and pasted it to make sure it wasn't made up.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Detmer Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 22:06:03

"Those countries" are the MKR countries that were involved in killing the FBI countries. I hope you've learned your lesson.

kwmi Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 23:19:03

Grab mkr if you want but we will, at our discretion, kill any country that grabs us while we take care of fbi. Its like russian roulette but better.
MKR - HFA

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 4:11:46

It's like russian roulette, but with only one empty chamber instead of one loaded chamber.

Bewear teh policy disputez!

Rosco Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 6:07:30

Detmer how dare yeeee hit a fellow PDMer......

Rosco
MKR VP
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 30th 2011, 6:55:50

Originally posted by Rosco:

Rosco
MKR VP

How dare yeeee cross server!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Ravi Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 12:50:19

Originally posted by ZEN:
The only sane guy in the bunch is KL.

And he just got killed. So....I need help. Ravi?

Also, I am kind of shocked that the guy who hit you actually new the word consequences. Heck, I don't even know what that means. I just copy and pasted it to make sure it wasn't made up.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Well I think it proves this server will not allow us to be sane. KL was good people and he ought not have been dieded. I think we have been much too nice. Zen, we can no longer be Mr Nice Guys. No More Mr Nice Guy was a cool Alice Cooper song. It can be our theme song for the day or something.

Actually come to think of it KL is one hell of an annoying fluff. Good Riddance.

consequences is a made up word by pseudo-intellectuals. I refuse to recognize it.

Monex Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 14:13:57

I have decided that I will not accept this BS policy. It is a miserable attempt to justify cross tag retaling. Cross tag retaling is not only frowned upon but will not be tolerated on this server.

In conclusion I will retal all hits made on my country 1:1 (but I reserve the right to retal future attacks however I see fit on a case by case basis ) . Since MKR and Wog are intentionally putting each other in DR I will retal all parties involved in putting the countries that hit me in DR or whatever is more profitable for me therefore; I am entitled to retal “all parties” that I deem to be involved however I want!

I will not be bullied and if this means death so be it.

My issue is with WoG and MKR only if FBI does not get involved I will make no hits on any FBI country
[url=https://www.torn.com/1994581]Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG[/url]

Monex Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 14:42:53

As of now we are even any hits that come my way will be considered Retal on Retal and shall be retaled under the whatever I feel like clause in my personal (whatever is best for me at the time) retal policy.

Pain Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 17:11:46

sounds like you wanna die.

i like your style.
Your mother is a nice woman

kwmi Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 21:52:52

Originally posted by Monex:
I have decided that I will not accept this BS policy. It is a miserable attempt to justify cross tag retaling. Cross tag retaling is not only frowned upon but will not be tolerated on this server.

In conclusion I will retal all hits made on my country 1:1 (but I reserve the right to retal future attacks however I see fit on a case by case basis ) . Since MKR and Wog are intentionally putting each other in DR I will retal all parties involved in putting the countries that hit me in DR or whatever is more profitable for me therefore; I am entitled to retal “all parties” that I deem to be involved however I want!

My issue is with WoG and MKR only if FBI does not get involved I will make no hits on any FBI country

MKR does not self-DR. It is FBI that self DRd on MKR, that is why we killed the countries involved. We do not accept self DRing to avoid retals.
MKR - HFA

Rosco Game profile

Jul 30th 2011, 22:08:36

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Rosco:

Rosco
MKR VP

How dare yeeee cross server!

How dare yeeee quote meeeee
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 1:29:54

should have grabbed my country instead monex, i WOULD FARM YOU TO DETAH

Edited By: Dragonlance on Jul 31st 2011, 1:35:30
See Original Post

Detmer Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 7:16:56

Originally posted by kwmi:
Originally posted by Monex:

MKR does not self-DR. It is FBI that self DRd on MKR, that is why we killed the countries involved. We do not accept self DRing to avoid retals.

Self DR does not avoid retals. If you mean something else you should say something else. Honestly I think this was just an excuse to get your countries killed.

kwmi Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 16:00:27

putting yourself in DR stops us from taking EFFECTIVE retals.

Detmer - give it up, you're the only one still defending self DRing, it's a losing battle.

Just admit it, FBI wanted revenge on MKR for tag killing them two sets ago so they played dirty.

Just don't tell me self DR is a respectable thing to do.
MKR - HFA

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 16:17:21

Ok, lets talk strait FACTS.

Fact 1, Effective retals are getting more land then you lost. That is a pretty common thing. Any retal done that gets more land then the LG is an effective retal. If you would have lost land, this could be the case, but no matter how you look at it, gaining 1 acre would have been an effective retal, and the only way DR's would stop you getting at least 1 acres, would be if the DR's were so much, that it killed the country.

2) You were the ones who Killed 2 members. You killed 2 members of FBI for a DHELD. Don't you think that was a bit over reactionairy? Retal each of them once, I think would teach a mighty fine weapon.

3) Tag killed FBI 2 sets ago, when you blindsided them? HRMM If memory serves me correct, MKR also got tag killed in that fight...

4) You well over reacted to get yourself killed. Did you do this to play the bully card? Try to Rally people to help you kill the Evil doe'ers of WoG and FBI? I'm hoping so, because We really do like a fun fair, even matched fight. I hate fighting ankle biters. Maybe you can get stones to help.

Edit from here down because I thought of some more facts!

5) You killed 2 FBI members who DR'd. We attacked those who attacked them. You said you were only going to hit the people who attacked you, yet you killed 149, who if you look at his news, Never made an attack until the attacks were made on him.

6) Zen gave me Tyisa's panties as reward for posting this week! That is the best fact of all.

Edited By: Lord Slayer on Jul 31st 2011, 16:24:17. Reason: Thought of more fact
See Original Post

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 16:28:34

7) After something happens, MKR changes their policy and still expects to be able enforce it. WoG/FBI Makes thier policy(rather simple) and enforces it, We dont' need to change it, because it's simple.

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 20:14:10

Nobody said anything about self DR'ing being respectable....if we wanted to be respectable, we likely wouldn't be playing in WoG/FBI, now would we?

In the same breath though, there is nothing in the rules against it, and just because you don't like it doesn't make it against the rules/unacceptable....guess it's up to you whether or not it's worth getting tag killed over.

Boy, you MKR types really have a hard time with this whole FA thing, don't ya....seems to me, if memory serves correctly, this isn't the first tough time MKR has had wrapping their heads around policy issues in team that resulted in tag kills.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2011, 14:39:45

Originally posted by kwmi:

Just admit it, FBI wanted revenge on MKR for tag killing them two sets ago so they played dirty.

That is the only thing that I can't admit to. We don't care if we get tag killed. Heck, I wish we got tag killed this round. In fact, we will probably start killing each other after we are finished with you.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI