Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 2nd 2023, 7:33:56

Mr. Zolag, said that he did not report any in game messages. is he fibbing and actually did report something?

Was my country name of Empire Of Stank Butts (#6) offensive?

did i break a rule my posting his messages to me on the forums?

was it cuz i farmed one guy and than AB'ed him?

I only ask as i would like to know as typically i get deleted for ingame language which is typically acceptable on the boards lol

Edited By: SuperFly on Dec 2nd 2023, 7:35:57
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 6th 2023, 4:51:33

?

guochel Game profile

Dec 6th 2023, 18:55:11

i think i may have gotten you deleted. i was waring "flying turns" and this "stank butts" guy came in and wrecked my country, so out of panic i reported stank butts for collusion because i thought that stank butts was a friend of flying turns... and it worked! stank butts didn't get deleted immediately, but 3 days later stank butts got deleted. but flying turns didn't. i kinda wished flying turns got deleted instead of stank butts

i'm really really sorry. i don't know how the rules work. i didn't know you were stank butts

i was donald trump

edit: now that i think about it, i think the mod may have deleted stank butts in error because i don't think stank butts and flying turns were talking to each other or colluding in any way

again, i'm really really sorry

Edited By: guochel on Dec 6th 2023, 19:11:05

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 6th 2023, 23:39:09

no worries if this was the case i was deleted in error as i farmed you and then AB'ed you to out run the retal. no one had even hit you when i made the attacks

i jerk move indeed but within the rules so this deletion was poorly executed.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 8th 2023, 15:32:46

This looks to have been me. I try to check with people I know how to reach through forums or discord when I have questions about something like that, but tourney is difficult because our mod tools get a little confused with names due to the 3 different games. Looking back, hostilities had already begun with #4 and #16 before #6 came in with SS/PS immediately followed by missiles and AB when there had been no previous hits by #6 on #4. I made a judgment call based on the report and available support. Sorry I missed it this time. I don't recall seeing an appeal but it was the last 48 hours or so I think. If it makes you feel any better, I restored your country just now just for posterity.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 8th 2023, 15:53:54

All good thank you. I was more so wondering to satisfy my curiosity. No hard feelings on my end anyways