Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2013, 6:57:49

You will have to reap the rewards of that tantrum. Too bad I also tantrumed and nuked your fat ass a couple of times. I should have saved that land for harvesting later. But, no matter, you've got nothing that you can hurt me with other than those couple of missiles. You can't throw turrets at me.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Crowgora Game profile

Mar 28th 2013, 5:57:32

Unless he is a wizard, in that case he could throw turrets

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2013, 18:51:24

hehehe Gotta admire his spirit anyway. He keeps on coming. LOL

Converted to Tyranny now so he could launch more attacks. Man, I've got blood in my streets bad, and it's all his. LOL

Dude, give it up. You were outmatched from the beginning. You should have just moved on, perhaps then, you'd actually outrank me considering that you still had more than twice my land after my landgrab as I did. LOL

Now, you're a wreck, and you did most of that yourself.

I should report up your losses here, but I don't want to be punished for bringing any numbers from the game up here.

But, Geez, you should have stopped after a couple of failed attacks. You never had a chance to get any of those through at all, even though you had more military than I did, you didn't have enough more military. LOL

The nuke, that's OK, I just took that land right back from you, not to mention all the failed spy ops. I had to use all my turns to build on that land I took and run tech turns, so, I didn't spy on you to find out what you have left there. ROFLMAO.

You turned yourself into a sitting duck for anyone in the game now.

Enjoy yourself, though. I certainly am.

Thanks for making this game fun, dude.

Mucho Gracias
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Darakna Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 0:53:00

Know what is funny? He probably won't even read any of this...

oddy Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 15:20:25

Cerberus, do u happen to play utopia before?