Verified:

Arsonist Game profile

Oct 3rd 2017, 3:59:38

Are different governments better suited for different rounds of play Tournament / Express / Free For all Etc?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 3rd 2017, 4:45:50

Do you mean if some govts are better suited for different servers? or for different rounds in those servers?

First you gotta distiguish between strategy and govt. Tyranny is great for most servers but not if you run tyranny casher.

And yes it varies a little which strats are best as the market prices vary from set to set, but there are some strats that are inherently better at some servers than others.

So I will just go ahead and rank them by server, which strats are most likely to do well

Tournament
1. Rep casher
2. Commie indy
3. Techer/farmer (none of these can win unless all others screw up or they get really nice market conditions that dont come along more than once every 5th set or so.)

Express
1. Techer (Theo, Demo or Tyr with switch to demo for stocking)<- hands down best
2. Commie indy <- can win on its own, but it has to be played very well and it can't be a set when there are good techers that do well.
3. Farmer (Fascist, demo or dict) <- can win only if all techers and indies screw up bigtime.
4. Casher (Dict or rep) <- just useless

FFA
just dont play commie indy and you're fine. :)

LightBringer Game profile

Oct 3rd 2017, 12:46:22

Whaaattttt..... And here I am running Tyranny Casher on alliance.... wish I'd known that before....
Hello