Verified:

Ratski Game profile

Dec 24th 2016, 3:47:27

I won't be hand cuffed here by GDI anymore Its fluffed up, when someone hits me, and is only 4 places down, can double tap me and I can't hit back WTF ? fluffing BS ! one sided bull fluff ! I won't play Tournament again because GDI sucks donkey dildos !

DancingBear Game profile

Dec 24th 2016, 4:35:41

are you certain that you are being stopped by gdi and not by humanitarians? because i was under the impression that tourney gdi was not very restrictive of one"s actions

maybe you are being harassed by a player gaming the humanitarian limits? if so, drop your nw and go after him, or expand your nw to get permantly beyond his reach - otherwise, you must endure his provications

Warlock Game profile

Dec 24th 2016, 5:13:09

I thought you just needed to declare war?

Ratski Game profile

Dec 24th 2016, 6:50:37

NO War did not work either, the #38 guy pounded me six times with two land grabs and 4 CM missiles , and I can't Retal , That's Bull Trump and I cant retal . Like I said Hand Cuffed !

Ti annichilisco Game profile

Dec 24th 2016, 23:20:55

Sell some of your military and you will be able to retal. you just need to be less than twice his size to attack.

See below the GDI wording for the server as per home page.

The Global Defense Initiative (GDI) is an open organization dedicated to the protection of our members. As a member of GDI, you will receive the protection of GDI forces. No country more than twice your size or less than half your size will be able to go to attack you without first formally declaring war. On this server, GDI protection is free and required.

Ratski Game profile

Dec 25th 2016, 4:31:13

I don't think it works it So explain to me again , How a a play just 4 places below my can double tap me And I can't even spy on him ?:{ WTF ? That's Bull Trump !

Warlock Game profile

Dec 25th 2016, 4:59:10

Ratski, once you understand it you will appreciate it and know how to use it to your advantage. Not having it can be risky playing alone.

drkprinc Game profile

Dec 25th 2016, 12:45:57

being a few places down doesn't matter its the networth difference, not many players on tournament to have alot of close nw players in same rankings.

if he had hit you, you can dec war as long as you are not more then 8x his size.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

LandofXavier Game profile

Jan 9th 2017, 1:39:43

I think GDI is only good when ur at the top