Verified:

brujodale Game profile

Jan 13th 2022, 1:46:06

well my brother got cross over covid and is in really bad shape. my daughters Bf called and said you better get to st. louis if you want to see your brother alive!!!........ death is something I dont cope with well. so I am now over the shock, crying, and now going down to jump his ass. ok bro, you either do your meds and eat and quit falling and talking suicide, or else you die. we are leaving that up to you. got to find him a va assisted place to live. uggg really sucksk getting old.
Just appreciate those you love each day as it is a gift.

Ratski Game profile

Jan 13th 2022, 2:56:25

One day at a time Bru, is all you can do.

Doug Game profile

Jan 13th 2022, 5:15:04

Originally posted by brujodale:
well my brother got cross over covid and is in really bad shape. my daughters Bf called and said you better get to st. louis if you want to see your brother alive!!!........ death is something I dont cope with well. so I am now over the shock, crying, and now going down to jump his ass. ok bro, you either do your meds and eat and quit falling and talking suicide, or else you die. we are leaving that up to you. got to find him a va assisted place to live. uggg really sucksk getting old.
Just appreciate those you love each day as it is a gift.

Oh bru… since I returned to the game, you and many others have been so kind. I too don’t deal with death well. Considering police work for 16 years, there’s moments I have to walk away. If you ever want to walk, dm me. You’re a good guy. And no empty prayers here, but actual prayers my friend. I truly am sorry about all this man. You’re in my thoughts tonight.
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Rasp Game profile

Jan 13th 2022, 12:27:26

Sorry Bru. Hang in there man.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 13th 2022, 14:17:37

Bru, prayers for your family.
As for you personally, I have no better words than Peace be with you.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 13th 2022, 21:41:12

Sorry Bru!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 13th 2022, 21:52:49

Dang, yeah I know a lot of people are getting sick with Covid, some already had gotten it in 2020, everyone else has been vaxxed and boosted and still got sick, California is heading to another lock down, LA County is really bad, hospitals are filling up again, stay safe everyone!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

farmer Game profile

Jan 13th 2022, 23:12:55

That is tough :( It is never easy see a person like this but really bad when it is family

Anarchist Game profile

Jan 14th 2022, 16:19:07

Hate to hear it man. Thoughts for you and your fam

BigP Game profile

Jan 14th 2022, 20:43:09

Sorry bru, hope it works out
- SoF

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 14th 2022, 23:48:17

My thoughts are with you and your brother bru.

Doug Game profile

Jan 18th 2022, 9:13:42

Any news on this? Or anyone talk to bru?
Paradigm VP/Senator

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 18th 2022, 10:02:12

I wish I could feel that way about people bru. I've just become numb to those types of pains and I just find a way not too care too much or get too close. It's inhuman, but I'm just stuck in my ways.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Doug Game profile

Jan 18th 2022, 22:06:23

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
I wish I could feel that way about people bru. I've just become numb to those types of pains and I just find a way not too care too much or get too close. It's inhuman, but I'm just stuck in my ways.

I have 2 little brothers. I wish I looked at the world through their innocence as I did at their age. My dad remarried a much younger woman and I have 2 kid brothers. I am in my 30’s, and with the job I have? I too am numb. I deal with people every night in a large city that either want to kill me, shoot me, or just simply hate the uniform. I deal with people that are typically having the worse day of their lives. I don’t go to birthday parties, I go to shootings. 400 last year, 200+ fatal.

I guess my point is parenthetical at best. We find humanity anywhere we can. I still force myself to “feel” and when I feel like I just don’t fucxing care anymore I FaceTime my brothers, go visit them. I work in a war zone. But SK, deep down, if we don’t give a shixt about anyone? We’re just dying or dead inside. I am fortunate that when I feel I’m too far gone into the abyss you describe, I reach out and realize our compassion and love may be limitless even if we’ve lost our way after years of disappointment and pains.

But to the point of Bru, I hope he’ll check in and do hope somehow on this fucxked up planet he and his family are safe.

Yes, and now will chime in 1 certain person on EE with 1 of many assholic comments. To which THOSE insults I hear nightly.
Paradigm VP/Senator

brujodale Game profile

Jan 19th 2022, 4:09:58

hi my own line family. well first coming to a large city I was screaming after one hour. the first couple days my brother did not know who I was. he just got out of psych ward of VA and think was doped to the max. filled out all the paperwork to cover is visits to va, then talked with one of his 7 docs to get him admitted to a good hospital. he was living at my daughters apt, kept falling, pulling sink off wall, breaking two tables, etc and still super emotional and a bit suicidal. he wanted to go to his unlivable house to end it all. daughter took his keys, I freaked, my daughter is 53 wtf, lol any humor helps. so got him into hospital they changed all his drugs and took away his knives and 109.7 proof wild turkey booze. but today he knew who I was, so we both started crying tears of joy, both ways. so went over and did his living well, poa to my daughter who lives in this crazy town 15 miles south of st louis.
so lots of paper work, and he was a expert hoarder of 50 years, at his unlivable house. so tomorrow we start on that.

thanks all for your thoughts.

farmer Game profile

Jan 20th 2022, 2:30:54

I have found a sudden change in a persons mental state is offten linked to some drug they are giving them

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 20th 2022, 7:05:49

Sorry to hear that Bru. Hope everything works out ok and that you can stay positive brother.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 20th 2022, 19:31:29

Yeah, perhaps I just need to do something meaningful. I thought about joining a group, I used too enjoy helping people but I don't know when I became so selfish. Nowadays, you start a group of your own and it could turn into something cultish, as many have become. Right now, I sit at home, suffering from a gout flareup. It's very painful, feels like your stepping on a broken foot.

@Doug, I can't really talk to my brothers, they are in prison. Sounds like you are a cop or a paramedic. First response is always a dangerous job. I did that for a little while in Iraq so I know how it can infect a person. But truth is, somebody has to do it.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Rasp Game profile

Jan 22nd 2022, 12:33:22

Originally posted by farmer:
I have found a sudden change in a persons mental state is offten linked to some drug they are giving them

I’ve witnessed this too first hand.

Had a beautiful friend in high school who dramatically changed between sophomore and junior year, started talking to herself, and stream of consciousness would come out in class like Tourette’s.

Turns out her parents (who were both doctors) prescribed her anti depressants. She was never the same.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Oceana Game profile

Jan 29th 2022, 4:36:44

got it 4 weeks after my third booster, i think i had colds that were worse, go back to work tommorow

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2022, 6:31:12

I'm glad I didn't get vaxxed, more and more people are getting sick even boosted, I've been exposed several times and haven't got sick nor tested positive, my body my choice!

That's my purse! I don't know you!!!!

/me runs
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Ruthie

Jan 29th 2022, 16:16:43

Glad to hear your brother made it through bru.

I'm glad I got vaxxed and boosted, I'm part of the vulnerable population. I caught it 2 weeks ago even though I am very careful. We had a major outbreak at work and at least twelve of us got it in a single weekend, about 12 the week preceeding as well.

It was not a fun time for me, and isolation drove me crazy but it could have been a lot worse.

That being said, I am skeptical when they are now talking about a fourth shot, etc.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Buch Game profile

Jan 29th 2022, 16:34:53

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I'm glad I didn't get vaxxed, more and more people are getting sick even boosted, I've been exposed several times and haven't got sick nor tested positive, my body my choice!

That's my purse! I don't know you!!!!

/me runs

That's because vaxxed catch and spread that fluff.

I haven't change a thing I do the whole time. Never gotten sick.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2022, 19:20:03

Originally posted by Ruthie:
Glad to hear your brother made it through bru.

I'm glad I got vaxxed and boosted, I'm part of the vulnerable population. I caught it 2 weeks ago even though I am very careful. We had a major outbreak at work and at least twelve of us got it in a single weekend, about 12 the week preceeding as well.

It was not a fun time for me, and isolation drove me crazy but it could have been a lot worse.

That being said, I am skeptical when they are now talking about a fourth shot, etc.

Took you a 4th shot to start using critical thinking?
(•_•)

Ruthie

Jan 29th 2022, 22:01:08

No. More of a realization that continuous shots in the arm is not the way out of this mess.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

m0bzta Game profile

Jan 30th 2022, 1:44:37

i mean people get flu shot to stop from getting the flu why are people so dumb

if you don't the shot don't get it don't say it will make you look like KOH that scary fluff man
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2022, 2:13:58

I have a very healthy lifestyle despite my occupation, it really all comes down to that, government should promote that instead of more drugs.
(•_•)

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2022, 2:16:13

I have a very healthy lifestyle despite my occupation, it really all comes down to that, government should promote that instead of more drugs.

Joe Rogan
Catch me on ir c

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2022, 3:06:47

He said that too? Glad I'm not alone!
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 30th 2022, 4:54:10

Originally posted by m0bzta:

if you don't the shot don't get it don't say it will make you look like KOH that scary fluff man

The flu shot doesn't stop anyone from getting the flu. They create a flu vaccine for what strain they "expect" might happen that season. Turns out it is not always that variant.
Obviously we are learning that the Covid shot isn't a guarantee to cover each variant either or keep a person from dying. And I feel it is annoying that one has to go get that many vaccines a year to hopefully "lessen the symptoms".

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2022, 5:43:26

Originally posted by galleri:

The flu shot doesn't stop anyone from getting the flu. They create a flu vaccine for what strain they "expect" might happen that season. Turns out it is not always that variant.
Obviously we are learning that the Covid shot isn't a guarantee to cover each variant either or keep a person from dying. And I feel it is annoying that one has to go get that many vaccines a year to hopefully "lessen the symptoms".

Exactly, just do this....

Drink my ghost reaper shine :P
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2022, 5:46:13

Originally posted by galleri:

Exactly, just do this....

Drink my ghost reaper shine :P

BTW I'm Hella drunk right now, only autocoeertc is savvvung me Lil gaga 😁
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2022, 5:47:24

Hahaha what da mom fluff lil
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2022, 5:47:52

Jahaja wow ok nit night
(•_•)

brujodale Game profile

Jan 31st 2022, 1:54:41

ok gonna end this post, the train has left the tracks into another realm. gonna start a new threat B cause
i will be leaving HELL tomorrow morn. been here 3 weeks with nothing but going from hospital to hospital, paperwork so much sui could use it for TP. from hospitals, mental ward, suicide ward, released, back in etc. but have his paperwork done and the poa and a new will.
in the mean time we had to start cleaning up his house of hoarders for 4o years. dead animals, fecal, urine, mold was so bad went in first time with covid mask made it 30 seconds, came out and puked. we bought special uber resp masks. we filled up a ten yard dumpster in less than a day, so now there is bit of open space. but will have to order about 12 30 yard dumps to remove all the filth. wifers took pics, not sure how to post them here, maybe a link?
ohhh so glad to be going back home as bro is stabilized for now.
st louis is soooo hell, crap all over, guard rails destroyed, billions of cars it seems.
wanna beat the new storm coming up.
Thanks for all the good thoughts. send me ur email will ship you a sardine pie by parcel post. yeah man it ferments, no sui not like ur ferments those are called WV farts.

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 31st 2022, 2:46:55

Originally posted by brujodale:
ok gonna end this post, the train has left the tracks into another realm. gonna start a new threat B cause
i will be leaving HELL tomorrow morn. been here 3 weeks with nothing but going from hospital to hospital, paperwork so much sui could use it for TP. from hospitals, mental ward, suicide ward, released, back in etc. but have his paperwork done and the poa and a new will.
in the mean time we had to start cleaning up his house of hoarders for 4o years. dead animals, fecal, urine, mold was so bad went in first time with covid mask made it 30 seconds, came out and puked. we bought special uber resp masks. we filled up a ten yard dumpster in less than a day, so now there is bit of open space. but will have to order about 12 30 yard dumps to remove all the filth. wifers took pics, not sure how to post them here, maybe a link?
ohhh so glad to be going back home as bro is stabilized for now.
st louis is soooo hell, crap all over, guard rails destroyed, billions of cars it seems.
wanna beat the new storm coming up.
Thanks for all the good thoughts. send me ur email will ship you a sardine pie by parcel post. yeah man it ferments, no sui not like ur ferments those are called WV farts.

Why waste money on TP when corn cobs are free?