Verified:

Reckless2025 Game profile

Jul 7th 2024, 4:23:30

All told, there has to be hundreds if not thousands of emails, contacts. Why don't we all (if we have the ability) go on a concentrated effort on a recruitment drive. We don't stop. Every single reset we send E-Mail after E-Mail. Create every social media there is. Even if all that brings is 50/40/20 players into ALLIANCE isn't that worth it??? Wouldn't that spread to every other area? While incubating the game's best sever? Who wants to join me, right here, right now, no bullfluff....Pledge.

TNT Game profile

Jul 7th 2024, 4:31:53

Isnt this what everyone been doing the past 10-15 years ?

Drow Game profile

Jul 7th 2024, 5:46:15

Originally posted by Reckless2025:
All told, there has to be hundreds if not thousands of emails, contacts. Why don't we all (if we have the ability) go on a concentrated effort on a recruitment drive. We don't stop. Every single reset we send E-Mail after E-Mail. Create every social media there is. Even if all that brings is 50/40/20 players into ALLIANCE isn't that worth it??? Wouldn't that spread to every other area? While incubating the game's best sever? Who wants to join me, right here, right now, no bullfluff....Pledge.

We do that already with Paradigm. Using our old email lists, as well as the people we have on the Facebooks as well.
Some people come and play, others don't.
We got up to 30 just before Leto split M4D off. A few people went to M4D, a couple went over to SoL, a couple retired. This set, a couple went to monsters.
Just about all know that the door is open for them to come back to hang with us if they wish :)

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2024, 15:42:32

I agree we should be sending out emails on a regular basis and everyone should be also reaching out to old friends to help grow our community
Need additional support or have questions?

Text me or Email me at:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2024, 17:08:00

Guerilla marketing is excellent, but the game owners need to place ads to reach a wider audience, in my opinion.

I don't have the prevy to analyze the ROI on that but that's what needs to happen to to attract new people.

BigRedDog2846 Game profile

Jul 7th 2024, 17:15:49

Originally posted by Requiem:
Guerilla marketing is excellent, but the game owners need to place ads to reach a wider audience, in my opinion.

I don't have the prevy to analyze the ROI on that but that's what needs to happen to to attract new people.

whats really needed is to make it an idle clicker for mobile, then you throw in a billion ads and in game buys and EE will thrive like never before :P

Jul 7th 2024, 17:47:53

Originally posted by TNT:
Isnt this what everyone been doing the past 10-15 years ?

If so that is great!

Jul 7th 2024, 17:49:26

Originally posted by Drow:

We do that already with Paradigm. Using our old email lists, as well as the people we have on the Facebooks as well.
We got up to 30 just before Leto split M4D off. A few people went to M4D, a couple went over to SoL, a couple retired. This set, a couple went to monsters.
Just about all know that the door is open for them to come back to hang with us if they wish :)

Good on you! What ever brings people back, hopefully to the Alliance that recruited them, haha

Jul 7th 2024, 17:51:09

Originally posted by Leto:
I agree we should be sending out emails on a regular basis and everyone should be also reaching out to old friends to help grow our community

Consistency may be the silver bullet

Jul 7th 2024, 17:53:07

Originally posted by Requiem:

Maybe I am being ignorant trying to make it sound so simple, but the last few times that I came back and left that was not do to IRL stuff, was because of a crap phone/computer.

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2024, 17:53:27

Agreed, I had been sending out emails on a cycle for a few years now
Need additional support or have questions?

Text me or Email me at:

paladin Game profile

Jul 7th 2024, 19:58:27

This is how you drug my ass out of retirement. There is was, just peacefully minding my own business and enjoying not playing this game anymore. Then suddenly, out of the blue, you messaged me and I now I'm playing again.
-Paladin
Paradigm Head of Unretirement

Jul 7th 2024, 20:41:14

Originally posted by paladin:

This is how you drug my ass out of retirement. There is was, just peacefully minding my own business and enjoying not playing this game anymore. Then suddenly, out of the blue, you messaged me and I now I'm playing again.

It works!

Darkmere Game profile

Jul 7th 2024, 21:39:52

would help i guess if we actually new the price of ads.. and how much time, money, effort to convert the game into one of them mobile spam app games lol although I love the idea of being inundated with players.. I also don't like the idea of a new generation of gobby teens showing me up :P

I think back when the panic was a lil real when we lost earth2025, it was normal players like ourselves that stood up and took over the game.. not because of financial gain but to keep the community going.. and I don't really think its been a grateful job for them lol. Asking more of them doesn't seem right, of course I do not know them so can't really comment on their behalf.. just my two pennies.. word of mouth, and spreading via social media.. discord has plenty of dinky gamer servers we could sneak an ad on mebbe?

half the email many of us have are dead now too.. and id really have loved to be able to log back into yahoo messenger.. or msn! haha

Jul 7th 2024, 21:47:54

Originally posted by Darkmere:
would help i guess if we actually new the price of ads.. and how much time, money, effort to convert the game into one of them mobile spam app games lol although I love the idea of being inundated with players.. I also don't like the idea of a new generation of gobby teens showing me up :P

I think back when the panic was a lil real when we lost earth2025, it was normal players like ourselves that stood up and took over the game.. not because of financial gain but to keep the community going.. and I don't really think its been a grateful job for them lol. Asking more of them doesn't seem right, of course I do not know them so can't really comment on their behalf.. just my two pennies.. word of mouth, and spreading via social media.. discord has plenty of dinky gamer servers we could sneak an ad on mebbe?

half the email many of us have are dead now too.. and id really have loved to be able to log back into yahoo messenger.. or msn! haha

Asking more from them who do it a lot is a fair assessment. I agree totally.

Drow Game profile

Jul 8th 2024, 2:24:11

It's kinda how I ended up back here too.
Although, I had also been lurking in the paradigm disc for awhile as well when I found out one existed :P

Paradigm President of failed speeling

tazbot Game profile

Jul 8th 2024, 4:13:57

This. Exactly this, hahaha.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 8th 2024, 6:04:07

Just enjoying a perfectly fun tornado season.......

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Ivan Game profile

Jul 8th 2024, 10:33:56

hrm

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 8th 2024, 17:48:06

How will I consistently gain top 100 if there are more than 100 players though?

BigRedDog2846 Game profile

Jul 9th 2024, 2:53:24

Originally posted by ZEN:
How will I consistently gain top 100 if there are more than 100 players though?

I was even in the top 20 a couple days ago... i say the player pool is perfect size :P

Hexor Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2024, 3:02:34

People have done this but look at the last set. Folks came out of retirement only to get gangbanged right back into retirement. It's almost as if there's an element of this community that wants to stay small and circlejerk until the plugs pulled.
rm -rf /*

Jul 9th 2024, 3:54:13

Originally posted by Hexor:
People have done this but look at the last set. Folks came out of retirement only to get gangbanged right back into retirement. It's almost as if there's an element of this community that wants to stay small and circlejerk until the plugs pulled.

For what it is worth the same thing happened over 25+ years ago. Once Alliance leaders let apathy sink in it is over. The only saving grace was that 25+ years ago you had 20-30-50 people dedicated to swerving that apathy, now that this is the basic size of an Alliance, it should mean a bit more to be active (remove IRL from this argument).

Activity only helps the Devs. Push the game. This is actually a great position because you don't have to manage so many people. Dudes and Lady dudes it was a fluffing nightmare back in the day. I would wake up like 90 minutes before school to help IA then another 4 hours post school in recruiting.

I just want to help. Not trying to be annoying.

Hexor Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2024, 5:24:36

Nah friend, you're good. I agree with you. I'd love for the community to grow for 2025, it should be a big event.
rm -rf /*