Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 14:41:16

Originally posted by Lord Milk:
Originally posted by BlackHole:
Resist is not lights.

Not even close, my friend.

Lights consists of Milk, Smokey, Taco, and then other players who have been in the community. To my knowledge those are the only 3 resist members that are playing in lights today.

Players that have quit the game to my knowledge, that were in Resist..

Ted Rampon, Not Today, Graves, Bobby, Albino, Monkey, SND, Solar Flare, St. Albans, Mr President. And myself, of course.

Captain Control was also playing with us at one time, and went over to Mercs. Not sure if he's still playing.

Maybe a few of thoes guys are still playing with Lights though? I think most of them aren't playing anymore, as far as I know.

Dude seriously what are you talking about first off the resistance died when YOU abandoned us secondly almost everyplayer you listed has been playing with me ever since I recruited most of these guys Not you other than the 4 resist mems that were there before me Ted either quit or passed away Not today and graves have been with me from the beginning Bobby was my friend that went to prison, Albino was my old neighbors kid that played for like a week Monkey is one of my best friends and an old coworker, SND is my Brother St. albans I recruited from primary And President is Zachelvania so the only one who really got chased off team server was you the rest of us have been here in the trenches since what Feb? You say you miss your boys but we tried multiple times to get you to play with us and you refused My point Is I RECRUITED EVERYONE all you did was send us to alliance to suicide for LAF which was fine I did my part and thats not the issue My issue is you acting woe is me when you never recruited a single person after I joined I only came to resist because Cathankins told me I should check it out. Now more recently you talk about derailing threads when you yourself was just derailing my petition thread just back in October. Ive said it before and Ill say it again Your a Troll and thats the real reason your still on here You like the attention and the Drama that follows it, You like to stir the POT but as far as Loyalty and Friendship you dont know a damn thing about it!

Game. Set. Match.

Cheater.

BigP Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 15:35:39

welcome back blackhole
- SoF

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2024, 16:34:20

Well played bhole

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 23:09:08