Verified:

Snoopdawg Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 2:01:37

http://www.eestats.net refused to connect. ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 2:09:03

LaF taking the set off Snoop and they taking their tools with them.

Karnage even asking QZ to take the bots offline for a set as well.

Can’t have Tmac or Andrew break a NW record without LaF here to FA/Market Aid them to #1 spot haha

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 18th 2023, 3:05:50

Bots will stay
Finally did the signature thing.

Chevs

Dec 18th 2023, 3:13:55

Lmao every time LaF proves that they are scumbags who take their ball and go home I laugh my ass off.

Their ability to continually out due themselves is what keeps me coming back.

Imagine how exhausting it must be for them to pretend they have no shame
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 4:12:50

try using the grabbing tool too, that should also be offline. Have a good time.
Do as I say, not as I do.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 4:57:12

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
try using the grabbing tool too, that should also be offline. Have a good time.

so it is true that LaF taking their ball away while they cry in a corner for the next set? Does that mean that LaF taking a break from all of the other servers also or did they make eestats VIP private now?

Either way I think that it is awesome and fantastic that they take the tools away from everyone. I applaud their spirit!

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 5:03:04

Iconic, that is the word that I would use to describe LaF taking eestats away.

If it is indeed true as Syko is alluding above.

Power move to show you all that you need LaF more than they need you in this game. Like they said in previous threads; 18 LaF members are worth more than the other 60 players in alliance!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2023, 5:20:07

I'm fine with it, it's proving everything said about LaF.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 6:45:55

It's LaF players who pay for these tools. If we're not wanted on the server, why should we allow you, the same people who want us gone to use our tools? One bad apple spoils the bunch. You're the people who ruined it for everyone else. Take some time to self reflect, all the time you need

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 7:01:34

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
It's LaF players who pay for these tools. If we're not wanted on the server, why should we allow you, the same people who want us gone to use our tools? One bad apple spoils the bunch. You're the people who ruined it for everyone else. Take some time to self reflect, all the time you need

This is exactly why this move is Iconic. It only cements the claims made by everyone about LaF and why they are detrimental to the game. Hopefully this is a wake up call for the admins who have all bent backwards and forwards now that LaF once again publicly shows their colors.

Of course this is all speculation on Syko flapping his gums. It wont be official until Gains says so of course.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 7:03:21

Didn't little Italy build a tool for the community? Bug him to put his back up for crying out loud.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 7:06:59

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

This is exactly why this move is Iconic. It only cements the claims made by everyone about LaF and why they are detrimental to the game. Hopefully this is a wake up call for the admins who have all bent backwards and forwards now that LaF once again publicly shows their colors.

Of course this is all speculation on Syko flapping his gums. It wont be official until Gains says so of course.

The truth is you've brainwashed the community with your constant rhetoric, unfortunately many people who have bought into it. Gains is the one who shutoff the server, systemctl stop apache2. Command look familiar to anybody? We're done with your poop. Find another group to mess with.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 7:10:51

shut the IRC servers and bots off next!

Show the 18 players at LaF that they are not worth more than the other 60 players. remove clan GDI for good so that they can GTFO once and for all.....

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2023, 7:33:39

Not going to continue pay $15/month for something im not using.
Don of LaF

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 7:59:50

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

I feel you bro $180 a year buys a good bottle of whiskey or two. Guess you and LaF won’t be renewing patron either. More whiskey money!

I hope that you 60 players are happy now that the game is shutting down cuz you didn’t let the 18 guys in LaF dictate things around here….

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 8:44:43

I feel you bro $180 a year buys a good bottle of whiskey or two. Guess you and LaF won’t be renewing patron either. More whiskey money!

I hope that you 60 players are happy now that the game is shutting down cuz you didn’t let the 18 guys in LaF dictate things around here….

What you seem to be forgetting is that when you attacked us in the beginning we were at 36 members, 36 minus 18 is 18, which means that you ran off 18 of our players prior to clangdi, but that wasn't good enough for you. You had to run out 18 more. Anyways, I'm sure you guys can afford to create and host your own tools. It's your game, you can do whatever you want with it superfly. We no longer care.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2023, 8:51:03

+another 150 for the sms modem i have so 330ish per year.

didnt know the game was shutting down?
Don of LaF

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 11:36:41

What you seem to be forgetting is that when you attacked us in the beginning we were at 36 members, 36 minus 18 is 18, which means that you ran off 18 of our players prior to clangdi, but that wasn't good enough for you. You had to run out 18 more. Anyways, I'm sure you guys can afford to create and host your own tools. It's your game, you can do whatever you want with it superfly. We no longer care.

They also ran away about 15 members of my team in The Resistance. People I'd recruited off reddit and other places, who were brand new to the game. So they've really run off 50ish players so far.

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 11:40:58

Also - I should add.

The intended goal of you all was to run LaF out of the game. You've all stated it many times, publicly.

Congratulations, you succeeded.

Now why would you think they would keep paying for and providing tools for a game you've run them out of?

Dec 18th 2023, 12:29:09

Laf is not gone.

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 12:47:59

Oh no? Oh ok, I've been misinformed the n.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2023, 12:51:25

+another 150 for the sms modem i have so 330ish per year.

didnt know the game was shutting down?

Wow that’s a lot for that tool. I’ll happily contribute to keep it running if it ever comes back.

Dec 18th 2023, 13:16:43

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Oh no? Oh ok, I've been misinformed the n.

Mislead your opponent to think you are gone and strike.

Doug Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 13:57:03

I’m sure gains would allow someone to take over paying for it or whatever.

And the game shutting down? I didn’t see QZ post that. Well that’s new. Hmmm
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Capt Obvious

Dec 18th 2023, 14:09:17

Did any of you expect a show of altruism here? He doesn't want anyone's help. He wants you inconvenienced and complaining about it here.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 14:39:16

They also ran away about 15 members of my team in The Resistance. People I'd recruited off reddit and other places, who were brand new to the game. So they've really run off 50ish players so far.

Resist is now lights. They have 4 tags in team. They seem to have actually grown under the new name and
Leader….

Also let us not forget that while LaF may have lost half their members LaF also chased out the entire Evo tag. How many players was that? Also with LaFs game changes they chased out dozens of war players. Mercs lost 5, they also chased out the entire SoF tag and who knows how many SOL players. Plus they chased out all the guys who played strictly to suicide so another 2-3 players.

I’d say the numbers are pretty even on both sides…..

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 14:45:40

Resist is not lights.

Not even close, my friend.

Lights consists of Milk, Smokey, Taco, and then other players who have been in the community. To my knowledge those are the only 3 resist members that are playing in lights today.

Players that have quit the game to my knowledge, that were in Resist..

Ted Rampon, Not Today, Graves, Bobby, Albino, Monkey, SND, Solar Flare, St. Albans, Mr President. And myself, of course.

Captain Control was also playing with us at one time, and went over to Mercs. Not sure if he's still playing.

Maybe a few of thoes guys are still playing with Lights though? I think most of them aren't playing anymore, as far as I know.

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 14:51:29

Oh I forgot about Zachlevania! Miss playing with him. Ugh... we had such great group of guys early on. We had a good run for a few months.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 14:55:54

Captain control was here to war and left after the clan gdi thing.

Zach is alive and well on his 3rd restart in teams.

Snoopdawg Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 14:57:08

[quote poster=BlackHole; 52269; 1025572][quote poster=Syko_Killa; 52269; 1025569]

did it ever occur to you they might have left because they didn't like you blackhole?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2023, 15:02:28

You will believe what you want, but Darkness wasn't out to get you, at least from the start... I even commented about your tag name in their chat, as I like a good old space theme.

You attacked, doubled down on rhetoric, and made key people (the leaders) mad at you... Even when I (and a few others) talked them into letting you join Darkness to play with us, all you could do was brag about how you would take all the free knowledge we were giving you to destroy us!

It was a very odd strategy on your part.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 15:06:26

The hatred for BH by players from both servers was all self inflicted.

Anyways I think the server should honor LaF with a name theme this set seeing how they aren’t playing for a set until they get their way and clan gdi comes back.

Any ideas for the LaF country name theme?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2023, 15:09:06

As for EEstats, I am not sure why everyone feels entitled to it. Gains is under no obligation to provide it.

I will say that Bore did transfer it to someone he believed would keep it going. If that is not the case, maybe it should be transferred again to someone who will keep it up for the community.

Devs that play EE and make stuff for people at their own cost and time do not owe anyone anything, though.

@qz – eestats.com is the type of site that should prob be managed by EE staff, as it is something many people in the community use to play the game. The game itself does need better support, but again, that takes dev time. This might be a situation where you need to pause your ClanGDI work to get something in place for smaller clans/solo players who might quit over this.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2023, 15:20:26

Ahahahha good move you petty meatball
Catch me on ir c

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 15:28:46

Originally posted by Requiem:
You will believe what you want, but Darkness wasn't out to get you, at least from the start... I even commented about your tag name in their chat, as I like a good old space theme.

You attacked, doubled down on rhetoric, and made key people (the leaders) mad at you... Even when I (and a few others) talked them into letting you join Darkness to play with us, all you could do was brag about how you would take all the free knowledge we were giving you to destroy us!

It was a very odd strategy on your part.

Yea, it was a really odd strategy. Joking around and trash talking with people that I thought were friends... stupid stupid me.

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 15:29:20

Captain control was here to war and left after the clan gdi thing.

Zach is alive and well on his 3rd restart in teams.

Oh that's good, glad Zach is still playing. He's a good dude.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 15:30:00

As for EEstats, I am not sure why everyone feels entitled to it. Gains is under no obligation to provide it.

I will say that Bore did transfer it to someone he believed would keep it going. If that is not the case, maybe it should be transferred again to someone who will keep it up for the community.

Devs that play EE and make stuff for people at their own cost and time do not owe anyone anything, though.

@qz – eestats.com is the type of site that should prob be managed by EE staff, as it is something many people in the community use to play the game. The game itself does need better support, but again, that takes dev time. This might be a situation where you need to pause your ClanGDI work to get something in place for smaller clans/solo players who might quit over this.

if it’s expensive (which it is after once again reading Bore / galleries thread from September) why should Gains shoulder the burden on his own especially when you maniacs have made it your mission to chase him out the game? He has given and he has now taken away!

However give the tool up to one of the many millionaires that this game has and maybe they can graciously host it.

That guy who plays as bitcoin in express is allegedly worth 800 million and all he does is play express lol

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2023, 15:32:47

Yea, it was a really odd strategy. Joking around and trash talking with people that I thought were friends... stupid stupid me.

The people who call the shots didn't think you were joking though. That is the error in your way.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 15:33:58

BH wasn’t joking. He literally hated darkness from the day he walked in and waged holy war on us.

It’s cool though, he got stomped out and now we can al laugh about it

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 15:34:47

The people who call the shots didn't think you were joking though. That is the error in your way.

Well obviously, or we wouldn't be where we are.

Error in my way. Error in their way? Maybe just a misunderstanding altogether. Either way, we don't get along now, lol.

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 15:35:59

BH wasn’t joking. He literally hated darkness from the day he walked in and waged holy war on us.

It’s cool though, he got stomped out and now we can al laugh about it

I literally didn't, and can prove it.

Go look at one of my very first posts on these forums. I SPECIFICALLY cited that my post was meant as propaganda, and was meant to be fun and create drama and excitement around a war and to make the game fun.

Gaslight all you want homie, but what you're saying just isn't true.

Snoopdawg Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 15:36:14

It’s cool though, he got stomped out and now we can al LaF about it

fixed

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 15:36:53

Either way... You know what I think is hilarious.

Ya'll at, ONCE AGAIN, derailing a thread. This thread is about EE stats, but instead you all gotta take the opportunity to take shots at me!

All I was saying is I miss my boys I used to play with in Resist. Why did you need to make it a whole fvcking thing?

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 15:39:57

Well you did originally derail it with your usual “these guys chased resist off the server”. No one would be talking about your if you hadn’t started talk about yourself again lol

Anyways let’s get a go fund me to pay for eestats. Have gains or bore transfer to another player who can be trusted with receiving $1000 and we live for another year.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2023, 15:41:20

Sorry, I felt the need to give a little bit of perspective from my point of view after you blamed others for your actions.

If it makes you feel any better, I also made an on-topic post.

Carry on–

Snoopdawg Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 15:42:15

funny you and Syko seem to be the first one to take the thread off course

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 15:44:20

Sorry, I felt the need to give a little bit of perspective from my point of view after you blamed others for your actions.

If it makes you feel any better, I also made an on-topic post.

Carry on–

Who did I blame for my actions? I'm confused and not following now...

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 15:44:52

li.epicgamer.org:8080/news/ perhaps you can beg LittleItaly to turn his back on.

Cathankins Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 15:46:25

Ha it’s funny because Laf is named after the mafia and are using actual extortion tactics. Reminds me of the times the feds raided Laf under the Rico act or whatever it was that happened, I don’t know anything about that.

commander1972 Game profile

Dec 18th 2023, 15:47:37

:(