Verified:

Josey Wales

Apr 25th 2024, 8:39:58

Originally posted by Tertius:
Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
Originally posted by Marc:
Originally posted by Josey Wales:

Poor Clem is down 29 Constructuon Sites.

You want to join us Clem?

I wasn't talking to you, comwood. If I want a whiny fluff yapping in my ear, I'll call Cathakins' mom.

Is JW actually comwood??????

I think Josie used to go by comjam maybe? Comwood I believe is someone totally different.

STOP the investigation already. You’re throwing my swerve off!

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 10:22:24

Originally posted by Duff:
i don`t normally post in these fluffty forums and its plain to see your only intention is to drive players away from the game so it dies a slow death

I advocated against these tactics for a very long time. There is an old very wise saying, be careful what you ask for.

Feel free to implement clan GDI at any time

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 10:23:10

What do we want? Clan gdi!!

When do we want it? Now!

All we are saying is give peace a chance!

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 10:39:03

Originally posted by SirJouster:
Originally posted by BlackHole:
Vic -

You guys have been posting publicly about your plans. You're just posting conflicting info, so I'm trying to get clarification.

Josey previously said he was warring the entire server.

M4D stated they have pacts with a few alliances, and are going to landgrab everyone else.

Neither of those posts listed each other as allies.

But, in a M4D thread, Josey stated that he was rooting for M4D in their war against a few alliances. But... presumably Josey and the suiciders are going to hit M4D, just like everyone else? So... I'm asking for clarification. Are they at war? Are they aligned? Their posts are confusing.

Greetings all,
In case y'all are wondering, yes, we are having a great time living rent free in Blackholes head. Very roomy, but a bit spartan- alot of empty space, even with sharing it with SuperFly.

So I'll break out the crayola's for Mr. Resistance once again

1. We are not a warring clan, but will if we're pushed
2. We are not a netting clan, but will if we're able
3. We are not pacted, openly or secretly with Josey Wales.
4. We are not planning a server war
5. We will take advantage of landgrabbing unpacted countries that don't carry adequate defense
6. We currently have a few pacts with alliances, which are posted publicly on our ghq site as well as our discord server.
7. There is currently only 1 tag on this server that we consider KOS

Just out of curiousity, have you ever made a post on topic in a thread? I believe they do make meds that could help with that.

Got it! That clears it up!

Josey and the suiciders won't be attacking you all, but you guys might attack Josey if you so choose.

Thank you for the info.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 13:19:33

So much for merc saying they would protect you guys from this huh that’s news is ugly! Wowsers

How many sets will this go on before merc and evo KR superfly and declare peace?

That’s all it takes boys, kill the offenders country and let us get our justified self defense.

If we are threatens we will
Respond. Period.

As long as you guys refuse to stop this bullying this will continue. Every set every start.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 13:22:43

It would just be great if Josey Wales Oil Co could net in peace but you boys just couldn’t help but threaten to kill us over SF’s hurt ego that I mopped the floor with him 1 versus 1 on express

That’s what this is all about, they just couldn’t take the loss of superflies 1 on 1 with me and they couldn’t stand that when they tried to bully us superfly died here as well and then there clan couldn’t handle us.

And you guys actually defend the entire game attacking us after that lol

We should suicide you guys for life just for it actually. We may do that. If I am being honest it may be too late for peace and that’s why I title the thread what I did

Our final offer is war to those who had trouble understanding that implication

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2024, 13:27:30

Cry much fluff?

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 13:46:17

SS - Hunting The Whales (#9) [Mercs] -> Band of Brothers (#200) [xBROODx] 16A/20A

oops.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 13:49:34

Originally posted by Coalie:
Cry much fluff?

Yes you guys did cry after we whooped you and called the entire game to come help. Great point

[quote poster=Symbolic; 52634; 1033415] SS - Hunting The Whales (#9) [Mercs] -> Band of Brothers (#200) [xBROODx] 16A/20A

oops. [/quote]

Oops
Is right you guys didn’t protect evo like you said

And you can’t, which means until you guys capitulate evo will never be able to net again. I find it humorous that you guys don’t care and that’s partially why I left evo. I didn’t like being a punching bag and never fighting back. It is clear they are happy to be that punching bag and I’m
Happy to keep bringing it as long as you guys are

https://eestats.lafamiglia-ee.eu/alliance/country/200

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2024, 13:57:29

Cath, you were a lot more interesting as a person and as a player when you are on the forums spewing anti-Semitic and liberal propaganda.

I am saddened to see that you have decline and degraded into.. lil crybaby fluff

Looks like meat is back on the menu for us. Thanks for giving us something to do

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 14:02:04

Npc boomer comment of the year ^^^^

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2024, 14:06:27

Crybaby fluff of the year ^

Josey Wales

Apr 25th 2024, 14:09:07

Cath, you were a lot more interesting as a person and as a player when you are on the forums spewing anti-Semitic and liberal propaganda.

I am saddened to see that you have decline and degraded into.. lil crybaby fluff

Looks like meat is back on the menu for us. Thanks for giving us something to do

Enough with the anti-Semitic jazz Coals.

That’s not the subject of this thread and under the new regs, I dare say that it could be considered a personal attack against Cath. You’re trying to bait us into a religious debate. Take that shyt elsewhere- no disrespect intended.

Here’s the topic of this thread:

Eternal War.

Are you the head honcho of Evo and I’ve missed it for these last 10 years?

Who is EVO’s Jefe?

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 14:10:15

Originally posted by Cathankins:
i don`t normally post in these fluffty forums and its plain to see your only intention is to drive players away from the game so it dies a slow death

I advocated against these tactics for a very long time. There is an old very wise saying, be careful what you ask for.

He advocated it after LaF kicked his ass and now he went full retard!

Cath went nuts cuz I got him deleted. His words not mine!

https://m.earthempires.com/...eted-4-52493?t=1710787887

Josey Wales

Apr 25th 2024, 14:11:14

Is there even a leader?

Or are all you guys wandering around a field headless at the moment?

Sov Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 14:11:29

I’ve been locked in an eternal Cold War with Superfly for years.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 14:14:13

Originally posted by Sov:
I’ve been locked in an eternal Cold War with Superfly for years.

Stay tuned. I predict his postings become extremely hilarious as time goes on.

Josey Wales

Apr 25th 2024, 14:15:11

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Old news Mommie. Nobody cares. Come up with something else.

What’s your county number? Are you hiding in Mercs again?

Detag and come out to play.

I challenged you twice to a 1 on 1 last set but you tucked tail and ran….. like a freaked out Chimpmunk.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2024, 14:15:44

That’s not true at all. Cath verbally insulted the 2 Jewish players in mercs over their personal beliefs.

So therefore, I will always consider him an anti-Semite.

I’ll say whatever I want to say. You’re gonna to be busy making restarts. We can go on forever.

Josey Wales

Apr 25th 2024, 14:27:02

I challenged you twice to a 1 on 1 last set but you tucked tail and ran….. like a freaked out Chimpmunkj

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 14:28:01

Here we see he npc virtue signal. The npc virtue signals to signal to other NPC’s how good of a person they are.

If a npc virtue signals in the forest, does anyone care?

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 14:31:51

Logically speaking coalie, it doesn’t make sense for me to attack my own beliefs. It’s just a stupid thing to say besides the fact that no one cares about your npc virtue signaling because you are a known pack of liars and bullies.

If you were good people or if I really did hate any group I am sure people would care but everyone who has interacted with me knows that isn’t true. I may have controversial beliefs but I treat everyone I meet with respect until I see they are a piece of work like your group. That’s why I flip on people. I don’t like evil people and your group appears to behave in a way that I just don’t respect.

TAN Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 14:32:23

Jesus H.W. Christ, I've been here a week and we already have:

1) A person who can't let the past from another server go.
2) A person who keeps bringing up the Free Market as if that applies at all to this crappy game.
3) A person talking about NPC virtue signaling.
4) A squabble between clans that seems pretty petty and somewhat personal.

...I've missed you, AT.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2024, 14:33:29

<Earthnews> *** IT IS A KILL ***
<Earthnews> SS - Coomer (#21) [SoLxTTM] -> Charlie Dont Surf (#26) [] 12A/20A

Go restart again, crybaby fluffes

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 15:41:26

I challenged you twice to a 1 on 1 last set but you tucked tail and ran….. like a freaked out Chimpmunk.

I gave you my number on these boards at the start of the set crazy town.

Josey Whales The Joke of 2024 (#265)

Thats my country and I am stating facts bruh!

Btw did you notice the Mercs country name theme? It’s all about hunting Whales aka little Josie the little dwarf sperm whale

“The Dwarf Sperm Whale is the smallest of the whales, and is even smaller than some dolphins.”

That’s you little buddy, a little small restart Whale :(

Btw on your little express challenge don’t you remember that some random guy named commander1972 kicked your ass? If you couldn’t handle a random express player what makes you think you can handle me?

FFS you suicided Evo yesterday with a republic. Oh Lawd save me from the great Josie lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 25th 2024, 16:13:34

That’s not the subject of this thread and under the new regs, I dare say that it could be considered a personal attack against Cath. You’re trying to bait us into a religious debate. Take that shyt elsewhere- no disrespect intended.

Eternal War.

Who is EVO’s Jefe?

Me. What do you need?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 17:29:58

Galleri as you are one of the Evo leaders can you just delete these to pests for rule violation section #69 - being annoying?

Doug Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 17:32:00

He said 69. That’s homophobic. I’m offended yet slightly turned on.
Paradigm Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 17:38:32

Originally posted by Doug:
He said 69. That’s homophobic. I’m offended yet slightly turned on.

No way dude! That’s a very inclusive and open position. Can be practiced by any pronouns, genders, humans, etc…

Being a giver and receiver is showing you care :)

Devo Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 17:49:30

Commence two months of farming whales into oblivion. *shakes head*

TAN Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 18:03:25

Doug is gatekeeping 69ing now??? When did that become a gay term??
FREEEEEDOM!!!

TAN Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 18:03:26

FREEEEEDOM!!!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2024, 19:06:17

When did Doug come back? I didn’t hear him fart

Josey Wales

Apr 25th 2024, 20:24:20

Originally posted by galleri:

Eternal War.

Who is EVO’s Jefe?

Me. What do you need?

YOU?!!??? Awww…. For crying out loud.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 25th 2024, 22:14:42

Originally posted by galleri:

Eternal War.

Who is EVO’s Jefe?

Me. What do you need?

YOU?!!??? Awww…. For crying out loud.

YES!!!!!
Are you ok though? Most men don't scream "for crying out loud" with me....except Doug.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2024, 16:05:57

<Earthnews> SS - Really good PONY caboose ITS BIG (#57) [EvoEn4] -> Charlie Dont Surf (#500) [] 19A/20A

Get fluffed

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 16:13:19

[quote poster=Coalie; 52634; 1033687]<Earthnews> *** IT IS A KILL ***
<Earthnews> SS - Really good PONY caboose ITS BIG (#57) [EvoEn4] -> Charlie Dont Surf (#500) [] 19A/20A

Get **** [/quote]

Guerrilla warfare is a form of unconventional warfare in which small groups of irregular military, such as rebels, partisans, paramilitary personnel or armed civilians including recruited children, use ambushes, sabotage, terrorism, raids, petty warfare or hit-and-run tactics in a rebellion, in a violent conflict, in a war or in a civil war to fight against regular military, police or rival insurgent forces.

See you boys next set

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2024, 16:25:54

The whole point of guerilla warfare is to live and fight another day.

Doesn’t apply for your situation.

Anytime you pop up, we will just steamroll you. We can do this set after set. Thanks for bringing activity into our private irc and discord channels.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 16:29:38

Anytime you pop up, we will just steamroll you. We can do this set after set. Thanks for bringing activity into our private irc and discord channels.

Living/kill count is irrelevant to me. The Taliban didn’t defeat you boys by living. They didn’t care if they met their God and eventually you boys couldn’t handle that pressure.

I am applying those same tactics to this conflict. We never had a chance to win but we can make this so painful that you guys back off.

Or we can just do this forever. I enjoy playing like this so that’s cool with me too. War is eternal anyways. It never truly has an end.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 16:32:02

Guerrilla tactics focus on avoiding head-on confrontations with enemy armies, typically due to inferior arms or forces, and instead engage in limited skirmishes with the goal of exhausting adversaries and forcing them to withdraw.

Josey Wales

Apr 26th 2024, 16:32:03

[quote poster=Coalie; 52634; 1033687]<Earthnews> *** IT IS A KILL ***

Get fluffed [/quote]

No more big records.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2024, 16:34:51

You’re not applying any “tactics”

All you are doing is biting ankles and then getting stepped on.

You’re motto is “step on me daddy Merc”

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2024, 16:38:06

[quote poster=Josey Wales; 52634; 1033697][quote poster=Coalie; 52634; 1033687]<Earthnews> *** IT IS A KILL ***

Get fluffed [/quote]

No more big records. [/quote]

lol these guys have spent many sets getting griefed by Gerdler and his suiciders, laf, and bhole. They always come out on top. Evo is the best clan in the game, they don’t run and hide. Nothing new for them, just an ordinary day for those guys.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 16:59:17

Can confirm. Have hit evo many a time. They usually finish just fine.

Josey Wales

Apr 26th 2024, 18:09:28

[quote poster=Coalie; 52634; 1033700][quote poster=Josey Wales; 52634; 1033697][quote poster=Coalie; 52634; 1033687]<Earthnews> *** IT IS A KILL ***

Get fluffed [/quote]

lol these guys have spent many sets getting griefed by Gerdler and his suiciders, laf, and bhole. They always come out on top. Evo is the best clan in the game, they don’t run and hide. Nothing new for them, just an ordinary day for those guys. [/quote]

Why are you swearing?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2024, 18:17:07

[quote poster=Josey Wales; 52634; 1033697][quote poster=Coalie; 52634; 1033687]<Earthnews> *** IT IS A KILL ***

Get fluffed [/quote]

Hey look at me, I killed a netter, I feel better about myself now, boy oh boy!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 18:26:58

Living/kill count is irrelevant to me. The Taliban didn’t defeat you boys by living. They didn’t care if they met their God and eventually you boys couldn’t handle that pressure.

I am applying those same tactics to this conflict. We never had a chance to win but we can make this so painful that you guys back off.

Or we can just do this forever. I enjoy playing like this so that’s cool with me too. War is eternal anyways. It never truly has an end.

You can enjoy your time in paradise with all the Taliban and their 40 virgins......even if your virgins are little boise

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2024, 20:08:01

<Earthnews> BR - Coomer (#21) [SoLxTTM] -> Dawning robe and wizard hat (#126) [] 1C 2B

Get fluffed

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 21:11:01

We never had a chance to win but we can make this so painful that you guys back off.

Your stated objective is to suicide Evo until they execute Superfly. Once they kill him you declare peace. Im not sure where the victim complex is sourced from but this is an entirely volunteer suicide squad. You challenged all the war clans but focus your attacks on peaceful and casual teams.
You are correct that this the nature of the server. Eternal war. You, Josey&his imaginary crew and BHole are permanent land farm status and, much like the disgraced pariah Gerdler, have no chance at playing a successful set and heretofore can only pray and scheme for changes to game mechanics.
Remember, everyone you attacked and blackmail are bullies. What this REALLY boils down to is their disagreement with your religious and political beliefs. They want to shut you down man. Its not about a game, this is about righting the wrongs. You are fulfilling a destiny.

Tlrd; consequences are racisemiticalistprivilagematicalsystemriarchy.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 21:47:32

^^^does this guy ever stop seething