Verified:

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2023, 1:05:49

Before we get to the main event. To our biggest fans. This message is for you:

Let me start by saying, we've been done with this for awhile. But unlike you nerds at the Swedish home for the mentally unwell (can't say the "M" word or you get banned.....then told cease and desist). We don't do what we are told to do by our lessers. We could have provided this video to you as requested when the game ended, but we chose not to. Why, you might ask? Because we don't care enough to perform "hard work" and "dedication" involving an archaic game that has been taken over by simps. In addition, the spokesman for the simps brags about being successful in RL. To whom? To people you don't know on a forum that is policed by your "buds"? I hope for your sake you are more successful than us in RL, because wow what an achievement. Good job, buddy. Really just nailing this life.

To our favorite, mod. Welcome to the illegitimate club! Trust me, when I saw it was you I was as happy as if it was my own baby boy. From LaF leader, to mod, to integrity destroyer in just a few sets. What an accomplishment. We at the BOMB solute you.

But back to why we are here. Here it is baby birds. Let papa feed you the content.......

Welcome to the greatest plot of our lives. Welcome to Mission Bombpossible!!

*Queue the lights*

Link: https://vimeo.com/875700316

Dedication goes to the following:

TC, for always being more successful in RL than all of us. I bet all of his RL friends (Santa clause, papa smurf, He-Man and She-ra, and all the hot lesbians) are SO proud of him.

G, such an inspiration to all of us here at the BOMB. Thank you for joining our level of "competition".

EN4, to being number 1. Before you suckled on papa G's utter. JK, insider friend. We love you the most. Thanks for your part.

IKEA - nothing is impossible, thanks to your instructions.

Truly - JK. Only fems like req love this stuff.

HH - while all of these other dedications are sarcastic in nature. This one is not. You're ok with me.

BH - never change my, HC friend. Wear that helmet proudly.

Karn - i dont know. Just feel like you really need this mention in your life. Don't do anything drastic. You really did it. You won, man. No one can ever take that from you.

Thanks,

CNB
Never Going to Be more successful than TC
Free Palastine
Swiftie 4 Life

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 19th 2023, 1:20:44

woooT congrats on the victory!

I personally hope to be at least 1/4 successful in RL as some of you LaF elite guys!

Edited By: SuperFly on Oct 19th 2023, 1:24:08

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2023, 1:45:09

VICTORIOUS!

Next set, 5b LaF!

Catch me on ir c

mdevol Game profile

Oct 19th 2023, 1:55:27

it will only be 5b because griefers will steal their 1%.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2023, 2:02:50

oh my god im so freakin dead

Y'all called it. I didnt think Gerdler would take the bait

but he did..

all the integrity and self-respect sacrificed for nothing LOL

mdevol Game profile

Oct 19th 2023, 2:23:28

hook line and sinker.

congrats on the win, guys!
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2023, 3:35:00

O O
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Oct 19th 2023, 3:51:40

Omg I love it! Tytyty!!

Oct 19th 2023, 4:20:01

Btw I thought you had something saying I thought FA was cheating, but you didn't. That quote certainly doesn't.

I would redo the video with better production imo, keep the quotes on the screen long enough to read.

And I'm still totally baffled how you think any integrity was impacted by using don't the same thing we'd literally just done FAing me to #1 the immediately previous set. It's like part 2, the sequel, with the same plot? Very confusing.

You guys DID do enough though to get our attention late reset and make some adjustments. Congrats on that. We give attention to all countries with winning potential and you were able to manufacture one. Great work!

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2023, 4:27:36

That means a lot, TC. Especially from the 3rd most successful guy I know that plays this game.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2023, 4:29:17

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:

I can start calling people who FA cheaters, or pack breakers cheaters, or people with stupid names cheaters.

If an alliance decided to aid into the top spot a country that would not have won only considering individual effort, that alliance should not expect to net (FYI I would have won last set without being disturbed, so it's fair game to aid me back into the top spot).

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
Please remove the ability to send FA to your teammates if the alliance has joined clangdi.
While its the alliance server it is not good for the competition between players that an alliance can just feed 1 country to get the rank 1 spot without being able to kill or interupt it.

Please be careful with the idea of having bots tag up, it would create an unstable dynamic that would encourage griefing countries not in clan GDI, or a race to the bottom with regards to aiding to the top spot. None of us want to see either of those.

Everyone should agree not to aid people into the first position and hopefully with the inability of the griefers to do their work we'll have a clean result this set.

"Btw I thought you had something saying I thought FA was cheating" - Butt Crawler ^

Edited By: Coalie on Oct 19th 2023, 4:34:05

Oct 19th 2023, 5:32:53

Originally posted by Coalie:

I can start calling people who FA cheaters, or pack breakers cheaters, or people with stupid names cheaters.

If an alliance decided to aid into the top spot a country that would not have won only considering individual effort, that alliance should not expect to net (FYI I would have won last set without being disturbed, so it's fair game to aid me back into the top spot).

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
Please remove the ability to send FA to your teammates if the alliance has joined clangdi.
While its the alliance server it is not good for the competition between players that an alliance can just feed 1 country to get the rank 1 spot without being able to kill or interupt it.

Please be careful with the idea of having bots tag up, it would create an unstable dynamic that would encourage griefing countries not in clan GDI, or a race to the bottom with regards to aiding to the top spot. None of us want to see either of those.

Everyone should agree not to aid people into the first position and hopefully with the inability of the griefers to do their work we'll have a clean result this set.

"Btw I thought you had something saying I thought FA was cheating" - Butt Crawler ^

Not a single one of those has be saying FA is cheating

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 19th 2023, 5:48:02

I have no whoa idea how I got a small mention in that video. I didn't even send any FA. I decided to do me last round. I can't believe i'm still a virgin though. I must be having sex all wrong, it goes in the mouth right?
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2023, 6:28:26

Yes, yes it does!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

cordycsw Game profile

Oct 19th 2023, 8:24:49

!!!

Oct 19th 2023, 10:20:29

Btw I thought you had something saying I thought FA was cheating, but you didn't. That quote certainly doesn't.

I would redo the video with better production imo, keep the quotes on the screen long enough to read.

And I'm still totally baffled how you think any integrity was impacted by using don't the same thing we'd literally just done FAing me to #1 the immediately previous set. It's like part 2, the sequel, with the same plot? Very confusing.

You guys DID do enough though to get our attention late reset and make some adjustments. Congrats on that. We give attention to all countries with winning potential and you were able to manufacture one. Great work!

Everyone here already knows you have no integrity, so that set you got fa and transferred up would not matter. Your high scores are already illegitimate.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 19th 2023, 10:24:05

Alright - so a few thoughts.

I legit laughed at my mention in the video. I didn't even play alliance this set! I'm glad I'm stuck in your head too, though.

The editing of the video could be better. I would have to play it at quarter speed to be able to read the comments. The content of the video was bleh. So the claim here is that you guys.... somehow tricked Gerdler into trying to be the top player?

Wow. Congratulations. You got him to win, LOL.

Oh wait, I get it. He quote 'hurt the integrity of the game'. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, as if this game had integrity. Even by your own sides admission, the game is dying, or already dead, and all of you that take it this serious are losers. But ok.

Good video, I guess. It took some effort from you I'm sure. And I don't want to discourage your hard work. You get a gold star.

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 19th 2023, 10:35:49

OHHHHH!!!!

I forgot to comment on the best (worst?) part of the video.

The name 'butt crawler'.

I showed it to a 7 year old, he laughed extremely hard!!!!!

It's like some of you old asses never grew up. I don't get it..

Real Man

Oct 19th 2023, 11:55:16

Welcome to the illegitimate club Gerdler! we’ve been patiently waiting for you!

Thanks all for the feedback, was a fun video to make.

Let us know what your favourite/least favourite part is so we can continually improve. It’s admittedly difficult to weave in readable screenshots and not completely destroy the flow of the video, I agree some require pausing.

Not that anyone cares, but my personal favourite was how all the aid was boosting me up the wall

Would also like to congratulate our boys, we were outnumbered like 25 to 5 and they didn’t even double us.

DStone Rocks Game profile

Oct 19th 2023, 12:42:39

Is there a scoreboard somewhere?

Who's winning?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2023, 13:09:04

Originally posted by BlackHole:

The name 'butt crawler'.

So… at 6:24am you showed the name butt crawler to a “7 yearold”….

What were u doing with a..
And Why are u discussing the word “butt” with a..
Who’s..

You know what, nvm bro.

Snoopdawg Game profile

Oct 19th 2023, 13:48:50

what a "carry on"

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 19th 2023, 13:53:12

Man I won’t even quote or copy that post incase how to catch a predator is monitoring this now.

Good luck to you coalie for engaging…..

Havoc Game profile

Oct 19th 2023, 15:14:58

Good content. Unexpected Luke Toki from Survivor AUS feature.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2023, 16:26:08

The name 'butt crawler'.

So… at 6:24am you showed the name butt crawler to a “7 yearold”….

What were u doing with a..
And Why are u discussing the word “butt” with a..
Who’s..

You know what, nvm bro.

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Man I won’t even quote or copy that post incase how to catch a predator is monitoring this now.

Good luck to you coalie for engaging…..

Record keeping is important.
(•_•)

Oct 19th 2023, 16:36:02

Video was pretty dope now that I had the chance to watch it.

Broke Poor virgins is a bit redumbnant, but I'll give it an A- propaganda rating.

Legitimate inquiry, "the plan" was to bait LaF into aiding to get rank 1, by pretend-aiding one of your countries into pseudo-first? Thus dimishing Butt Crawler and Fat Thor into lesser finishes?

This is the way.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2023, 16:42:56

Originally posted by DStone Rocks:
Video was pretty dope now that I had the chance to watch it.

Broke Poor virgins is a bit redumbnant, but I'll give it an A- propaganda rating.

Legitimate inquiry, "the plan" was to bait LaF into aiding to get rank 1, by pretend-aiding one of your countries into pseudo-first? Thus dimishing Butt Crawler and Fat Thor into lesser finishes?

This is the way.

Some people play chess, others..... Patty cake
(•_•)

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2023, 17:44:26

Hahaha. Well like I said last time, this is how trashtalk should be done!

I am quite sure that there was another video prepared in case you got the nr1 spot though :)

Post that as well!
HeadHunter

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2023, 17:49:06

Originally posted by HH:

I am quite sure that there was another video prepared in case you got the nr1 spot though :)

Post that as well!

That video is probably somewhere in Africa, same place where they send the Superbowl champion shirts of the team that lost...

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Oct 19th 2023, 18:31:36
(•_•)

Real Man

Oct 19th 2023, 18:04:31

Originally posted by HH:

Post that as well!

I’ll give some rare insight to chucknorrisbeards Genius.

The vote was actually to self delete if you didn’t take the bait as most of our memebrs are quitting. But with 10 mins left Gerdler still hadn’t jumped, so we tried to force his hand.

The last day was quite hilarious watching him recall over and over again under cutting us trying to stop a makeshift buyout that had 0 bearing on his finish.

Only for him to join us in illegitimate land !!

En4cer Game profile

Oct 19th 2023, 18:50:23

I woke up at 430 for work and saw this as I came along to get my weekly bonus post - im glad my inputs could be included - especially that sign off 😅 🙂 🙃 😄

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 20th 2023, 1:53:01

I don't know, I feel like when people give freely especially from the same alliance it's more of a win for that alliance to see their tag name up there as a representative of the clan success as a whole. But what do I know, according to other earth players, I'm just a poor broke virgin.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2023, 4:44:05

nobody cares about an aided/cheated win to the top spot. I would describe it as a misrepresentation of the success of the clan as a whole.

Even Gains said:
"While its the alliance server it is not good for the competition between players that an alliance can just feed 1 country to get the rank 1 spot without being able to kill or interupt it".

I'm even surprised he let it happen, I've always known Gains as someone that sets a high standard and cares about the game.

Edited By: Coalie on Oct 20th 2023, 12:00:03
See Original Post

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 20th 2023, 12:07:11

nobody cares about an aided/cheated win to the top spot. I would describe it as a misrepresentation of the success of the clan as a whole.

Even Gains said:
"While its the alliance server it is not good for the competition between players that an alliance can just feed 1 country to get the rank 1 spot without being able to kill or interupt it".

I'm even surprised he let it happen, I've always known Gains as someone that sets a high standard and cares about the game.
Okay, so let's just say qzjul removed clan gdi and i'm guessing everyone will pact us out or we will immediately be attacked as a retaliation for clan gdi. The only thing you will accomplish is not just driving an alliance from whats left of the game, but the members will simply leave instead of join you. If you are okay with that, than you don't have the games best interest at heart. That's what you don't seem to understand. Either way thanks to clan GDI I finally got to netgain again and broke 650m nw for the first time ever.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2023, 12:54:00

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

Even Gains said:

Okay, so let's just say qzjul removed clan gdi and i'm guessing everyone will pact us out or we will immediately be attacked as a retaliation for clan gdi. The only thing you will accomplish is not just driving an alliance from whats left of the game, but the members will simply leave instead of join you. If you are okay with that, than you don't have the games best interest at heart. That's what you don't seem to understand. Either way thanks to clan GDI I finally got to netgain again and broke 650m nw for the first time ever.

you guys had the audacity to trash talk us while you guys were hiding behind clan gdi. Especially you, “thanksQZclangdiwinkwink”, even got an ingame message from you prodding and insulting us. And now you want to talk about “best interest at heart”? Lmfaooooo bruh.. don’t play the victim. You’re a funny guy.

But congrats on your 650m finish though that’s pretty sweet. To be honest I’m usually more impressed your war builds before an FS.

Chevs

Oct 20th 2023, 13:13:25

Even Gains said:

Many alliances have come and gone due to absolute
crap leaders, what makes you so special? Why do you think you are entitled to fundamentally change the game to protect yourselves?

What should have happened was laf disbanded for a set or two and people played wherever, then made a comeback and tried to play nice.

Oh wait you had a 12 MONTH pact lol. And still ended up destroying the game just to prove a point that you can get Qz to do whatever you want.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 20th 2023, 13:27:10

Even Gains said:

you guys had the audacity to trash talk us while you guys were hiding behind clan gdi. Especially you, “thanksQZclangdiwinkwink”, even got an ingame message from you prodding and insulting us. And now you want to talk about “best interest at heart”? Lmfaooooo bruh.. don’t play the victim. You’re a funny guy.

But congrats on your 650m finish though that’s pretty sweet. To be honest I’m usually more impressed your war builds before an FS.
I obviously allowed you guys to kill that country by detagging launching a couple missles after a kr attempt on me. Eventually you got me, but I didnt have to detag. Guess I shouldn't do anybody any favors here since it's unappreciated. So what I hurt your feelings, you getting all emotional on me and now you have sand in your Mangina?

Edited By: Syko_Killa on Oct 20th 2023, 13:32:15

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 20th 2023, 13:30:35

Originally posted by Chevs:

Even Gains said:

Many alliances have come and gone due to absolute
crap leaders, what makes you so special? Why do you think you are entitled to fundamentally change the game to protect yourselves?

What should have happened was laf disbanded for a set or two and people played wherever, then made a comeback and tried to play nice.

Oh wait you had a 12 MONTH pact lol. And still ended up destroying the game just to prove a point that you can get Qz to do whatever you want.
I don't do FA work, if I did, it would be war every reset.

Chevs

Oct 20th 2023, 13:41:01

I don't do FA work, if I did, it would be war every reset.

nah you just do PR work along with handsome, 3rd most successful player in EE (who is quite literally one of the "profane", haven't seen evidence to the contrary)

Its funny that you have to be the mouth piece largely due to the fact that Gerdler is so unlikeable (even gains doesn't like him lol i should dig up the screenshot).

SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

cordycsw Game profile

Oct 20th 2023, 13:57:30

seriously. arent ppl playing this game like all adults? why do u all of u guys act like kids?

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2023, 14:33:29

Cordy - Welcome to the internet? Where kids are 40-year-old men and everyone seems to be hot 18-year-old Asian girls? My favorite part about all of it is the egos. That is what makes it all worth it to me. Just over the top egos. Then to find out they are actually successful, but not THAT successful. It just makes it worth doing again. For the most part, I like to play ego free. Until an ego comes along that is so big, it gives me small satisfactions knowing that they still aren't doing better than some people I know *wink wink*

Karnage - We didn't assign the metric of what is a valid win. LaF assigned that metric. I agree with you. This being ALLIANCE. It should be focused on what an ALLIANCE does as a group. But several of your leaders made this statement. Stating that the only metric is individual metrics, so we are just utilizing that ideology to poke fun.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2023, 16:24:31

Originally posted by cordycsw:
seriously. arent ppl playing this game like all adults? why do u all of u guys act like kids?

cordycsw!!! No bro do not enter this fluff show, turn around brother! This is what happens to a game that's been around for 26+ years and it gets taken over by safe space dwellers, we may sound like children but we're fighting for the game, the way it was intended, say no to meta!
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 20th 2023, 20:11:50

Hey meta!!! NO!!

BlackHole Game profile

Oct 20th 2023, 21:02:37

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

cordycsw!!! No bro do not enter this fluff show, turn around brother! This is what happens to a game that's been around for 26+ years and it gets taken over by safe space dwellers, we may sound like children but we're fighting for the game, the way it was intended, say no to meta!

Safe space dwellers is why you act like a child?

I'd LOVE to hear the logic in that, LOL.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2023, 23:15:00

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Safe space dwellers is why you act like a child?

I'd LOVE to hear the logic in that, LOL.

,,!,, (-_-) ,,!,,
(•_•)

Oct 21st 2023, 15:56:01

Bump

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2023, 1:37:35

[quote poster=ツ; 52178; 1022839]Bump [/quote]

Hey battle, What was your favorite part in the video?

cordycsw Game profile

Oct 23rd 2023, 3:53:03

lol i need my bonus. thanks

Oct 23rd 2023, 5:11:14

This is the way

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 23rd 2023, 10:08:43

I'm tired of watching these trailer teasers when are we gonna get a full movie? I can't even finish my popcorn to this. Additionally if you don't have the lion before the movie, than it's not a real movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhNMHcRSNdo

Edited By: Syko_Killa on Oct 23rd 2023, 11:58:25
See Original Post