My foot is killing me

Anarchist Game profile

Jan 7th 2022, 7:40:21

Something i hope i never get. I like red meats way to much

farmer Game profile

Jan 7th 2022, 19:30:10

Originally posted by Anarchist:
Something i hope i never get. I like red meats way to much

I think that is my problem, ham , steak, roast, pork chops, tenderloin, all pizza one new years eve, all over the holidays

Anarchist Game profile

Jan 8th 2022, 2:22:00

Yeah i knew guy he couldnt have red meats or certain seafood.had to go to the hospital a few times where something got like steak or whatever touched his food. His feet would swell and turn purple.

farmer Game profile

Jan 8th 2022, 20:19:19

I have had issues for a few years but nothing as bad as this time, it has swelled up past my ankle making it hard to walk or work

brujodale Game profile

Jan 9th 2022, 2:38:51

grilled, smoked or oven fried is da way to go. sushi well done is good too.

DougNorrid

Jan 9th 2022, 19:40:27

Oops
Former PDM Division Leader of Souls of Darkness Former Recruiter, Former Noob Trainer, and War/Trainer Emeritus. Who cares…

Doug Game profile

Jan 9th 2022, 19:42:57

My stupid handle keeps your hearing back to the other one anyways as I was saying:

Gabapentin is for nerve pain and once for i. However gabapentin is originally designed for seizures in pain and that’s not what gout is it’s more in the classification of almost an arthritis. Gout is more like arthritis pain. Try ibuprofen in moderate doses. Your doctor can put you on some prescription meds if needed. Try low protein diet and no diuretics. You can also take a multivitamin that is higher in magnesium or you can go get a loan dose magnesium supplement that will help with the gout because the he has acid and the uri it is is formed with the gown if you don’t have insurance that’s the cheapest way to do it if you have insurance I was left on put you on tons of pills take more side effects .
Also, Stay away from fat food and fast foods I know this is extremely just Day and age.

The following is an abbreviated list: rich desserts, green vegetables, seafood, turkey, veal, fried foods, cream, coffee, alcohol and heavy spices.

Another home remedy that most gout sufferers swear by is lemon juice. Unlike most other gout home remedies, there is actually some scientific evidence to suggest that lemon juice is helpful. What does it do? Lemon juice prevents gout attacks by increasing the amount of calcium carbonate in the body. This calcium carbonate has been proven to reduce the amount of natural acids in the body, including uric acid.

No gabapentin know what I would consider to be a very good treatment because of the dependency issue can come from gabapentin. And very severe cases if you were taken for a short period of time if you have insurance as it is pretty expensive to helpless to extreme severe pain over a short period of time but I wouldn’t take it for a long period of time it is the US and be becoming dependent on the drug. And very severe cases if you were taken for a short period of time if you have insurance as it is pretty expensive to helpless to extreme severe pain over a short period of time but I wouldn’t take it for a long period of time it is the US and be becoming dependent on the drug Gabapentin is an anticonvulsant medication that may be prescribed by your doctor to relieve or prevent nerve pain. Gabapentin is available as an oral tablet, capsule, solution or suspension, and a long-acting tablet (see table below).

Gabapentin is used to treat nerve pain due to postherpetic neuralgia (pain that occurs after shingles) in adults, and as adjunctive therapy in the treatment of partial onset seizures in adults and children 3 years of age and older.

Gabapentin may be taken up to 3 times daily (the brand name products Horizant and Gralise are taken once daily). The maximum recommended dose is between 1,800 and 3,600 mg/day.

Neurontin and generic brands of gabapentin can be taken with or without food, but should always be taken with a full glass of water. The brand names Horizant and Gralise of gabapentin should be mother very closely because after about a month is it even if you don’t think you are your brain or become dependent because of the way it treats serotonin and dopamine in your brain. The more sinister side effect is neuropathy pain to the point of when you take gabapentin you literally should take a hammer is it yourself on the hand or foot in that beautiful she’ll think so I think it’s a slippery slope with that medication.

If you want any other suggestions you can private message me so I don’t just go on long wind didn’t get told to shut up here as I usually do but after spending 1 million years in college I guess some of the stuff still sticks with me and remembering even though like Joe changed into law-enforcement with anthropology and friends of psychology I still had to take your worst available school to finish my anthropology degree so anything I can do to help please don’t hesitate to ask. ⛄️⛄️⛄️

Doug
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed