Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 18th 2022, 3:54:46

Originally posted by g0nz0:
Originally posted by SuperFly:
Word on the street is that he is sanctioned in all servers except alliance and team.

Sanctions are temporary. If your leadership(s) want to handle Hungry just designate 3 countries to kill him whenever he leaves protection. Each restart will be weaker and he will only annoy low hanging fruit. Stop hot potatoing this fluffer and just grease him. All the hardcore warlords keep quoting their NW and let weaker members act like meat shields. Now youre bribing other clans? Sad.

Edit: I sacrificed a set in express to kill Hungry. Eat my ass "Whatabout yew!!?" You guys have armies, and it's still pulling teeth.

If he were to hit Mercs we could kill him within 2-3 hours of his first hit on us. SoF and SOL would likely have the same response. If he hit Evo, Evo would back room deal with Mercs and he would be dead. If he hit LaF, LaF would kill it and have him and his children permanently banned from the game.

It’s just these small time tags like PDM who seem to have a hard time lining up all of their members to attack at once and kill this pest.

Ratski Game profile

Jan 18th 2022, 4:10:16

Hungry is far in the toilet, I can't even hit him besides he is a waste of turns.

Doug Game profile

Jan 18th 2022, 9:12:01

People know who it is.
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed