Verified:

Drow Game profile

Apr 27th 2024, 8:29:19

Originally posted by Coalie:
Drow it saddens me to see that you are making backdoor deals with bhole. Didn’t bhole and Doug backdoor each other? Look at what happened.

Ive kept my dealings with BlackHole very public. And come down to: "play clean, leave Paradigm alone, and we don't have to spend the rest of the set killing you"

Paradigm President of failed speeling

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 27th 2024, 8:51:17

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
Originally posted by BlackHole:
I'm not expecting everyone to behave as I am. I'm expecting everyone to be held responsible for their actions.

And yes, I could have stayed quiet and never told anyone about using multis. But I chose to turn over a new leaf and ask for forgiveness from the community. Is that a... bad thing?

Have you not noticed that your desire for forgiveness from the community (whatever that means) has been accompanied not by an improvement in your behavior, but a decline?

TC - You're right. My mistake. My behavior has declined. I now run even more multis. I access databases (learned that from you!) and I'm doxxing people throughout the community.

Oh fluff, no. I haven't done any of those things. So what are you talking about?

Are you saying that because I say things that M4D doesn't like on the forums, that's indicative of a behavior decline?

Because I have purposefully made enemies, and the enemies keep arguing with me? You silly silly goose, TC. You're smarter than that.

So you really don't get it.

Oh no, I get it just fine. I ruffled some feathers, and now a bunch of people are butthurt.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 27th 2024, 23:41:37

Nobody butthurt here. Again with the fairy tales
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Apr 28th 2024, 21:54:11

Oh no, I get it just fine. I ruffled some feathers, and now a bunch of people are butthurt.

If you got it you'd change your behavior and see better results.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2024, 22:39:43

He continues to not get it.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 2:26:28

You're under the impression that I'm unhappy with the current outcome.

For someone who fancies himself the smartest guy in the room, you really are a dum-dum.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 15:11:28

Just when I was about to put on some easy listening, suds up the tub, and put my giant hairy man toes in....
Blackhole shows back up....

Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up