Verified:

Leto Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 14:55:56

Effective immediately.

As my final act as president, I am promoting Drow to President of Paradigm.

Please wish him the best of luck.

Leto

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 15:17:45

Good luck Drow!
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 15:20:59

Also, what???? WHY?!?!?!? Also...Drow, you rule.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2024, 16:31:43

A major shame if this has anything to do with that tool, BH. I like to think of him as that crazy guy in NYC with the sign that says "THE DEVIL IS WATCHING. EAT YOUR SOUP"

Wish you luck, Leto.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 16:54:01

seriously ZEN.
Pretty sure it has everything to do with that noob.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 17:00:06

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:
seriously ZEN.

Well that noob blew up pot full of fluff soup and fart sandwiches right open.

You gotta hand it to him though cuz Milk went hard at Black Hole with a post in January that sent BH down a suiciding spiral in express and primary and tournament and he was silent on the boards for many weeks until he decided to pay Milk back for his scathing post and burned him and his pals to the ground.

Milks post was so good that a lot of us praised Milk for the BH tell all that he posted and now some people praise BH for his retaliation post and tell all that has shaken things so hard that even PDM made some changes.

To read the post click on lord milk profile and see his recent post and scroll down to Dec 18. That is the match that lit this powder keg.

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 12th 2024, 17:16:06
See Original Post

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 18:41:35

Originally posted by SuperFly:
seriously ZEN.

You gotta hand it to him though cuz Milk went hard at Black Hole with a post in January that sent BH down a suiciding spiral in express and primary and tournament and he was silent on the boards for many weeks until he decided to pay Milk back for his scathing post and burned him and his pals to the ground.

Milks post was so good that a lot of us praised Milk for the BH tell all that he posted and now some people praise BH for his retaliation post and tell all that has shaken things so hard that even PDM made some changes.

To read the post click on lord milk profile and see his recent post and scroll down to Dec 18. That is the match that lit this powder keg.

I consider BHole to be one of the most well-rounded, and unabashed nefarious noobs Ive ever encountered on EE. He griefs across servers. Suicides when he could be ignored or god forbid welcomed into a desperate clan. .Bonus. And apparently using multiple accounts. Trolls the forums with multiple pages, thread after thread, of word salad and sh!tty attempts at quips or analogies. Vomiting indignation while posting taunts and challenging veterans in public. And to this day, after spending a year in the forums scrolling past game mechanics and wisdom, still builds rainbows. Take notes you commie vodka sponges, this is the way. Your legacy begins or ends now.

TCO_NBK Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 18:45:05

I like how after 25 years, there is still so much drama :-)

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 19:18:39

This is so much more than I anticipated.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 19:21:42

I scrolled, I searched, no posts on dec 18. Why dont you just link the thread here for us SuperFLY
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

herb Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 19:50:55

congrats Drow
Founder of ELF
Played in
ELF
MKR
RAGE
M4D

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 20:21:46

I scrolled, I searched, no posts on dec 18. Why dont you just link the thread here for us SuperFLY

clearly you didnt look hard enough as if you click posts by Lord Milk it is the 8th one on the list.

https://www.earthempires.com/...k/eestats-52269/2#1025649

Originally posted by Lord Milk:
Originally posted by BlackHole:
Resist is not lights.

Not even close, my friend.

Lights consists of Milk, Smokey, Taco, and then other players who have been in the community. To my knowledge those are the only 3 resist members that are playing in lights today.

Players that have quit the game to my knowledge, that were in Resist..

Ted Rampon, Not Today, Graves, Bobby, Albino, Monkey, SND, Solar Flare, St. Albans, Mr President. And myself, of course.

Captain Control was also playing with us at one time, and went over to Mercs. Not sure if he's still playing.

Maybe a few of thoes guys are still playing with Lights though? I think most of them aren't playing anymore, as far as I know.

Dude seriously what are you talking about first off the resistance died when YOU abandoned us secondly almost everyplayer you listed has been playing with me ever since I recruited most of these guys Not you other than the 4 resist mems that were there before me Ted either quit or passed away Not today and graves have been with me from the beginning Bobby was my friend that went to prison, Albino was my old neighbors kid that played for like a week Monkey is one of my best friends and an old coworker, SND is my Brother St. albans I recruited from primary And President is Zachelvania so the only one who really got chased off team server was you the rest of us have been here in the trenches since what Feb? You say you miss your boys but we tried multiple times to get you to play with us and you refused My point Is I RECRUITED EVERYONE all you did was send us to alliance to suicide for LAF which was fine I did my part and thats not the issue My issue is you acting woe is me when you never recruited a single person after I joined I only came to resist because Cathankins told me I should check it out. Now more recently you talk about derailing threads when you yourself was just derailing my petition thread just back in October. Ive said it before and Ill say it again Your a Troll and thats the real reason your still on here You like the attention and the Drama that follows it, You like to stir the POT but as far as Loyalty and Friendship you dont know a damn thing about it!

Congrats to Drow and wish everyone great success now that this BH and LM drama is dying down.

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 12th 2024, 20:24:11

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2024, 20:46:17

Congrats Drow, your shoes are definitely larger than Doug’s.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 20:57:46

Leto - you didn't have to let your hubris be your undoing.

All you had to do was admit that you made a mistake, that I was right, and that upon learning of the milky cheating, you jettisoned him from your circle.

Instead, you've decided to tie yourself at the hip to a no-talent, cheating, coward, who isn't even man enough to own up to his actions when caught red handed.

Why you, with your sterling reputation, would tie yourself so closely to the milkman, confounds me. Is it hubris? Is it your hatred for me?

If it's the latter, I have some advice for you. You may recognize it, as it's what you said to me when I told you about milkman cheating.

"I believe you Hate him (BH), but I don't think mutual. I will pray that you will be able to forgive him so that you can begin to heal."

I do not hate you, Leto. I only wished you had admitted you were wrong, thanked me for bringing the matter to your attention, and ceased smearing my name in private. I'll pray for you, friend.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 21:07:50

Originally posted by g0nz0:
Originally posted by SuperFly:
seriously ZEN.

I consider BHole to be one of the most well-rounded, and unabashed nefarious noobs Ive ever encountered on EE. He griefs across servers. Suicides when he could be ignored or god forbid welcomed into a desperate clan. .Bonus. And apparently using multiple accounts. Trolls the forums with multiple pages, thread after thread, of word salad and sh!tty attempts at quips or analogies. Vomiting indignation while posting taunts and challenging veterans in public. And to this day, after spending a year in the forums scrolling past game mechanics and wisdom, still builds rainbows. Take notes you commie vodka sponges, this is the way. Your legacy begins or ends now.

Wow Gonzo, I truly appreciate the kind words. Thank you sir.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2024, 21:40:08

g0nz0 -

It's like we are in a room crowded with people. And we are all laughing. So, he laughs too. Goes home, tells his friends (imaginary most likely) how he told a funny joke and everyone was laughing. Highlight of his day. Convinced he made an impression.

Meanwhile, here we are. Didn't even realize he was there.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 12th 2024, 22:41:53

ZEN SHAG!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 22:47:48

Originally posted by ZEN:
g0nz0 -

It's like we are in a room crowded with people. And we are all laughing. So, he laughs too. Goes home, tells his friends (imaginary most likely) how he told a funny joke and everyone was laughing. Highlight of his day. Convinced he made an impression.

You nailed it Zen, great commentary!

Drow Game profile

Mar 13th 2024, 4:48:53

Thanks all for the warm wishes and the spam.
Are we sure it's not the early 2000's again?

Beer and cookies for everyone!

Seriously for a moment, this is not a position I expected to find myself in after coming out of retirement last set, but I'm looking forward to leading Paradigm onwards and upwards, and working with many of you.

As I put in my contact thread, throw me a line via the forums, or on discord, and I'll get back to you when I can, given I'm based in the upside down, and almost live at work 😅

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2024, 4:53:43

Originally posted by Drow:

Seriously for a moment, this is not a position I expected to find myself in after coming out of retirement last set, but I'm looking forward to leading Paradigm onwards and upwards, and working with many of you.

As I put in my contact thread, throw me a line via the forums, or on discord, and I'll get back to you when I can, given I'm based in the upside down, and almost live at work 😅

Please no phallus pics to suiciders this time :).

Drow Game profile

Mar 13th 2024, 12:08:30

Originally posted by Coalie:

Please no phallus pics to suiciders this time :).

Trust me, no one, and I do mean NO ONE, not even my wife, wants to see my phallus rofl

TCO_NBK Game profile

Mar 13th 2024, 12:14:58

Kind of great no ;-)
I have missed the drama and fits people threw

Drow Game profile

Mar 13th 2024, 13:26:30

yes and no.
the spam is a fun throwback, I could do with less drama tbh.
Comes with old and cranky. I kinda want to wave my zimmer frame and walking cane at all the kids on my lawn dammit!

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2024, 16:41:34

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Originally posted by ZEN:
g0nz0 -

You nailed it Zen, great commentary!

That was for g0nz0 to read only.