Verified:

brujodale Game profile

Dec 5th 2021, 17:12:46

https://www.facebook.com/...rb/videos/339261519966970

it's hard work, but well worth it. Invited Drunck to join in.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 5th 2021, 18:33:03

some might mistake that for a piss-ant. But I know better. How's it going with you?
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2021, 19:56:37

As long as it's not a skunk's ass hole weed.....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 5th 2021, 20:38:39

nah, it probably fell out of a farmers buttcrack
Do as I say, not as I do.

brujodale Game profile

Dec 6th 2021, 16:11:30

well no longer homeless, got hammered with our first blizzard last night. so Im above ground! IM GOOD

voltron Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 15:34:08

I was over having Thanksgiving at my families and my brother told me he still plays earth and it is still around. So I wanted to say Hello to Bru and the few others i that may remember.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 12th 2021, 17:44:44

Voltron :p

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

brujodale Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 18:31:53

VOLT!!!! how is fruitland fla these days? you still above water level there???? miss ur ass and the rest of yah. major, angry wolf, other old TIE r still around. its the sardine pies and special veggie brownies that keep me in the game.

was delivering turkey dinners to the poor old ppl up here for little brothers friends of the elderly. my last load up slipped on the ice at the church fell and knocked myself out. woke up looking at my tire wondering why the hell am I looking at my tire. its ok, fell on my head thats what saved me. have had 8/9 concussions.

voltron Game profile

Jan 14th 2022, 14:18:47

florida is nice -- especially when you can go outside with shorts and tshirts while the rest of you are freezing your nuts inside. still that is why you old grumpy ass yankees keep coming down and taking the fruit trees. there are none anymore. All they keep is building condos and condos to house your asses. On the positive side we did get our first chick filet finally they have been trying to get one in our town for like 10 years. saying we are to small and just drive 10 miles to the closest one. But we had 3 starbucks in 6 miles of each other.

If you were down here you would not have slipped on he ice. =) I think the last time it snowed here in Tampa was like 1977 even before my time here. I have seen a couple names i do recognize and it was nice. I honestly thought the game was on borrowed time back when I walked away. Hard to believe this is my 9th year away almost 10. I think in August. Best of Luck you all. really nice seeing the same groups still.

Voltron

farmer Game profile

Jan 15th 2022, 1:17:20

Originally posted by voltron:
florida is nice -- especially when you can go outside with shorts and tshirts while the rest of you are freezing your nuts inside. still that is why you old grumpy ass yankees keep coming down and taking the fruit trees. there are none anymore. All they keep is building condos and condos to house your asses. On the positive side we did get our first chick filet finally they have been trying to get one in our town for like 10 years. saying we are to small and just drive 10 miles to the closest one. But we had 3 starbucks in 6 miles of each other.

If you were down here you would not have slipped on he ice. =) I think the last time it snowed here in Tampa was like 1977 even before my time here. I have seen a couple names i do recognize and it was nice. I honestly thought the game was on borrowed time back when I walked away. Hard to believe this is my 9th year away almost 10. I think in August. Best of Luck you all. really nice seeing the same groups still.

Voltron

Back in the mid 80s we went to Orlando drove from lakeland down 75 then from Ocala we went down 301 to 441 there were orange trees everywhere so pretty. fast forward 12 years drove the same route, orange groves all gone or in piles and they were building housing, rural Fl. was so pretty and still is just not in that area.