Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2022, 9:27:44

...and about three or so glasses in she becomes a problem. Like only talking about her problems and acting very crazy. But one of those good problems bartenders have. She's banggggin', but annoying, and ain't no man ever not got his eyes on the prize.

Anyways, these bros that are friends of a barback come in, and they're like...sort of entertaining her, even tho she's clearly too drunk and just prowling. She's tossing herself over every one of this group of several dudes, straight onto their laps. And if they let her sit there, she's saying horrible fluff about her life and grinding. But she's really not reading that no one us down because she's a little too toasty. And she just habitually makes conversation by talking about her problems. About how her neighbor stole her ex or whatever. Just garbage constantly.

And right before one of the ladies that frequent the bar walked her home, she blurts out at this group, "if any one of you need a place to stay I live right around the corner, like, omg, like, I'm so crazy ill just say it in this bar, like, I live right at 16th and like pine and like, you can stay anytime you need to because like it's open to you."

And the guy whose lap she is currently in says "OHHHHH WOW thanks so much. I really appreciate it....(*this guy seems SOOO happy. Like really jolly*)...I will totally 100% let you know if my house ever burns to the ground."

And my guy just keeps smiling and laughing til she leaves. 100% copping his house burning humor. Give it 10/11.

How's everybody been?

Symbolic Game profile

Aug 19th 2022, 9:48:38

Rofl, now thats a good story, Welcome back Derrick.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2022, 11:55:08

Hey Derrick! Long time no see hope all is well for you :D

Symbolic, you still retired, brah - keep them chickens fed.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2022, 14:02:04

Welcome back!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

allbymyself87 Game profile

Aug 19th 2022, 14:39:19

Pls come back & make earth great again!

Snoopdawg Game profile

Aug 19th 2022, 16:55:12

Better be careful if she finds out where his house is it might just burn lol wasup Derrick

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Aug 19th 2022, 17:22:57

Welcome back Derrick!! Come back to Team server!!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2022, 7:16:32

Oh I'm sorry, I'm not coming back. I'm just dropping in to say hello. Opening a 2nd location in two weeks. Deep into the depths of my corporate sellout move. Maybe I'll start playing again when I'm takers age.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2022, 22:09:22

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Oh I'm sorry, I'm not coming back. I'm just dropping in to say hello. Opening a 2nd location in two weeks. Deep into the depths of my corporate sellout move. Maybe I'll start playing again when I'm takers age.

Hope it goes well :)
Nice to see you drop by, i miss you!
Don of LaF