Jan 12th 2022, 1:34:11

Me too :)

Doug Game profile

Jan 13th 2022, 11:29:29

[quote poster=Syko_Killa; 50650; 988424]
Originally posted by g0nz0:
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Check 220 County Texas court house for Public Mortage Records

You're going to rot in federal prison and i hope Dougie's soft hands perform the daily cavity search
I performed a simple good search to find out where an individual born in 1977 by that name used to live. I found out his birth date by the wiki link posted above. Mortgage records are a matter of public record, it's not against the law to request them and to even receive them, sometimes you can do it on the county website and sometimes the courts will require that you come down in person, either way, by law, the courts have to furnish them to you, unless they can prove a restraining order against you. I renounce your curse, and send it back to you. [/quote

You're going to rot in federal prison and i hope Dougie's soft hands perform the daily cavity search
I performed a simple good search to find out where an individual born in 1977 by that name used to live. I found out his birth date by the wiki link posted above. Mortgage records are a matter of public record, it's not against the law to request them and to even receive them, sometimes you can do it on the county website and sometimes the courts will require that you come down in person, either way, by law, the courts have to furnish them to you, unless they can prove a restraining order against you. I renounce your curse, and send it back to you.

Wait… who am I body cavity searching again? lol The funny thing is is that the ones that you wish you could are straight and the ones that you actually have to are ugly as sin and the most disgusting vile human beings on the planet with about one tooth left in their mouth lol - It’s kind of like nude beaches the ones that should go never go the ones that shouldn’t go always go lol
Paradigm Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM fa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Doug Game profile

Jan 13th 2022, 11:31:35

[quote poster=Syko_Killa; 50650; 988424]

I performed a simple good search to find out where an individual born in 1977 by that name used to live. I found out his birth date by the wiki link posted above. Mortgage records are a matter of public record, it's not against the law to request them and to even receive them, sometimes you can do it on the county website and sometimes the courts will require that you come down in person, either way, by law, the courts have to furnish them to you, unless they can prove a restraining order against you. I renounce your curse, and send it back to you. [/quote

I performed a simple good search to find out where an individual born in 1977 by that name used to live. I found out his birth date by the wiki link posted above. Mortgage records are a matter of public record, it's not against the law to request them and to even receive them, sometimes you can do it on the county website and sometimes the courts will require that you come down in person, either way, by law, the courts have to furnish them to you, unless they can prove a restraining order against you. I renounce your curse, and send it back to you.

Wait… who am I body cavity searching again? lol The funny thing is is that the ones that you wish you could are straight and the ones that you actually have to are ugly as sin and the most disgusting vile human beings on the planet with about one tooth left in their mouth lol - It’s kind of like nude beaches the ones that should go never go the ones that shouldn’t go always go lol
Paradigm Senator

Doug Game profile

Jan 13th 2022, 11:38:21

Wait who am I giving a full body cavity search with I mean a thing if they’re good looking enough I’ll leave them warm up my hands lol the funny thing is is that the people that I’d like to give her for cavity search two are always the ones that are straight and 700 pounds with no teeth it’s kind of like a nude beach the ones that you really wanna see you there are not the ones that you see there they’re the ones that weigh 3000 pounds and yeah do you get my point moving on … Set a tell you know I have soft hands lol
Paradigm Senator

Doug Game profile

Jan 13th 2022, 11:54:52

Wait a second who am I giving a body cavity search too and they better be hot AF… in my job it’s always like the ones that need to be searched the most are always like 700 pounds and like have one tooth in their head and they’re absolutely discussing but then like the hot person that you pull over that wants to like slip your their phone number you know you can’t because your body cam on and end up like losing your job kind a like people to go to nude beaches the people to go to nude beaches are definitely not the people that should be in it beaches yeah I had somebody try to slip me their phone number at a traffic stop once I gave them a warning and so freaking hot like good-looking nice job like good car nice car I think I was like 07 Mercedes something and it was like yard dash cams on audio dash cams on body cams on dammit but now I get the absolutely disgusting ones !!!

And by the way how do you know I have soft hands lol
Paradigm Senator

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 15th 2022, 4:39:51

I read each of these posts in an Indian accent. It was very entertaining.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 15th 2022, 22:24:42

Originally posted by Coalie:
I read each of these posts in an Indian accent. It was very entertaining.
*Thumbs Up*
Do as I say, not as I do.