Verified:

Peanut Game profile

May 30th 2022, 4:19:28

laf/sol/or pdm almost went back to sol last reset in the middle, but Id rather start in the beginning. Happy sof is down bad lol jk but playing sol for so many sets maybe not. Sad lcn is no more and I doubt I know many people anywhere. I don't know how active I'll be I used to only try to war especially since the days of cia breaking off of sol and that being fun and thats where I had the most fun. I'd probably just prefer to net but not even sure how good I'd be so just a body at most. Days are long gone of icq/irc chat just for fun I'm assuming so it is what it is.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2022, 11:13:44

oioi Peanut ! :)

=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Auk Game profile

May 30th 2022, 12:06:13

Originally posted by Peanut:
Days are long gone of icq/irc chat just for fun I'm assuming so it is what it is.

Yeah, but now we have Discord in case you aren't already there. ^_^ https://discord.gg/n9Xe7hR

Edited By: Auk on May 30th 2022, 12:27:37
Yay, new signature:
https://i.ibb.co/...s-a-paradigm-black-bg.png
Discord: HappyTheExceed
Paradigm's Secretary of State/HFA

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2022, 12:11:32

We still have irc, and Whatsapp too. I've sent you a message Peanut

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2022, 13:56:22

laf/sol/or pdm almost went back to sol last reset in the middle, but Id rather start in the beginning. Happy sof is down bad lol jk but playing sol for so many sets maybe not. Sad lcn is no more and I doubt I know many people anywhere. I don't know how active I'll be I used to only try to war especially since the days of cia breaking off of sol and that being fun and thats where I had the most fun. I'd probably just prefer to net but not even sure how good I'd be so just a body at most. Days are long gone of icq/irc chat just for fun I'm assuming so it is what it is.

Come join LaF :)
We are netgaining (when not being suicided) and we can teach you how to play better if you want.
We mainly use irc/discord for chatting.

send me a PM if you want to join.
Don of LaF

Buch Game profile

May 30th 2022, 15:04:50

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

We are netgaining (when not being suicided) and we can teach you how to play better if you want.

Laf is bunch of boners join me I'll teach you the best way to play this game.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 31st 2022, 1:49:11

Play in Evo.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

May 31st 2022, 17:34:56

Im tempted to join Buch's clan just by his recruitment style tbh
Catch me on ir c

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 31st 2022, 18:47:17

Eat fluff you cheating ass fluff Peanut
Smarter than your average bear.

mazooka Game profile

Jun 1st 2022, 0:49:49

Originally posted by Buch:

Buch knows what he's talking about

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 1st 2022, 2:16:02

Originally posted by mazooka:

Buch knows what he's talking about

Very true! You have to go where you are the only one with a boner!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2022, 4:04:48

8==÷D
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Buch Game profile

Jun 1st 2022, 4:40:12

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:

Blow me

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2022, 5:47:16

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:

Blow me